I Want To Believe

Guest Twilight Fan

Bigfoot are people? Hmm, never thought of that....just hmm :) Ok, so I should not include a camera in my squatch watch kit? Just Night vision and FLIR and lots of toilet paper?

Guest Twilight Fan

I sometimes wonder if we'd have better luck meeting a hairy BF on match dot com? :pic:

LOL! I'm sure some have ;)

Guest OntarioSquatch

So they fear the worst and assume it's a weapon.

I think it's a more likely scenario than them worrying about how they will look on HDTV :D

I don't think they want to be photographed or recorded.

Too bad, they're gonna get it anyways! LOL I'm a comin out squatchin as soon as my boys are old enough to go with me. My 7 y/o watches monsterquest (reruns, you know) and wants to go squatchin wit daddy :) For Bigfoot, there's a camera, for every other potentially dangerous predator, there's a .44

Guest poignant

I think it's a more likely scenario than them worrying about how they will look on HDTV :D

Line-of-sight. Animals don't like it when your gaze is attuned to them.They know they have your attention, which means they'll need to start watching if you have mal- or benevolent intent. I am being Captain Obvious here. :)

I could be wrong. It just seems to make sense because there has NEVER been a clear photo of Bigfoot in the history of us knowing about Bigfoot. Only blurred/hidden blobs on screen or grainy footage. And that's if the person is LUCKY. 9 times out of 10, there will be nothing...

There is an observational bias going on here, TFan. The good ones are out there - most of us just don't get to see them. What we do get to see are the usual substandard blobs.