Do They Live In Caves?

Guest Twilight Fan

Guest thermalman

At this point JB, it's all hypothetical conjecture until one is found, if ever. Nothing to get to excited about.

Guest Twilight Fan

@ Kronprinz Adam - Ancient Aliens (Bigfoot episode) is actually EXACTLY where I got the idea for this post, and the idea that perhaps Bigfoots live in caves. It was an intriguing possibility. I posted the same episode that you did in another thread a week or less ago. :)

Guest Kronprinz Adam

@ Kronprinz Adam - Ancient Aliens (Bigfoot episode) is actually EXACTLY where I got the idea for this post, and the idea that perhaps Bigfoots live in caves. It was an intriguing possibility. I posted the same episode that you did in another thread a week or less ago. :)

What a coincidence!!! I saw it last week on Youtube, (but didn't checked your previous post), they mentioned these large cave systems on North America, Mount Shasta and so on....I also saw Destination Truth Vietnam and there was also a similar story (rock apes living in extensive cave systems on the Vietnam Jungles). I think they use these caves as shelters, and they have probably found some underground passages, but I do not think they live permanently on these places...they should go hunting and picking fruits on the woods, specially at night!!! (whay should they eat and drink down there?).

Best regards.

K. Adam.

Some Native American accounts mention the Bigfoot living underground. With their strength, size and intellect, what would stop them from making their own underground shelters? The locals did it to avoid American troops in southeast Asia and did it very well.

England had a special troop of folks ready to literally go and live underground if the Germans invaded the mainland. What would stop this from being a reality with the Forest People too? Any where you had a slope, hill or bank, you could build a shelter. When I was a yound boy, we did this along a dired ditch bank and a few small bushes hid the entrance extremely well.

Guest Twilight Fan

^There you go. :D

What a coincidence!!! I saw it last week on Youtube, (but didn't checked your previous post), they mentioned these large cave systems on North America, Mount Shasta and so on....I also saw Destination Truth Vietnam and there was also a similar story (rock apes living in extensive cave systems on the Vietnam Jungles). I think they use these caves as shelters, and they have probably found some underground passages, but I do not think they live permanently on these places...they should go hunting and picking fruits on the woods, specially at night!!! (whay should they eat and drink down there?).

Best regards.

K. Adam.

I (as well) saw the episode on YouTube last week. (How funny is that!) I talk more about what I thought of it exactly in my "Psychic Sasquatch" thread, if you're interested. Regarding what BFs eat and drink in caves - like you said, they probably come out of the caves to get food and water. Maybe they sleep in them during the day and come out at night to drink/gather/hunt.

After all, don't many reports claim Bigfoot is a nocturnal hunter? Like bats, perhaps they hide/sleep in (dark) caves during the day, then come out at night. It would also support the idea that they can see in the dark, if they both hunt at night and sleep in caves.

Anyone hear of squatches drinking beer? My guess is if we could get em hammered they might lose that ability to escape?

Guest BFSleuth

Anyone hear of squatches drinking beer? My guess is if we could get em hammered they might lose that ability to escape?

Not sure about beer : Page 34, right side, 3rd full paragraph - ancient and more recent examples of using wine or vodka for catching hairy hominids. Note the volume of vodka necessary for the task.... ;) Methinks BF might be able to drink us all under the table.... :D

Makes sense to me, they stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Perfect place to hide family and prey, also great place to sleep without detection or worry of being attacked. Humans rarely go into caves, and most that I know of it is quite illegal to do so. Dead again you have to think about bat crap, that can be a problem, poisonous gases and all.

^^ Yeah BF, it may be a costly venture in terms of volume.....might wanna check for cheap vodka or get it by the gallon. An alcoholic squatch might be a sight to see ;)

^ that depends if they are a happy drunk or not. Sas might be a mean SOB when hes on a bender

In the NWT Canada the Nakani are said to store food and stay in caves all winter. They only start moving around once the leaves come out and they have cover.

Guest JudasBeast