Operation Persistence

Guest zenmonkey

It's not a good idea to shoot that which you cannot see.

Since it's so easy and has been done by so many people before us, I assume our failure thus far is based on our laziness.

lol yes bipto because thats exactly the problem.

I have the mind of a crow. I can't be 100% focused on anything! The world is filled with too many shiny objects...

I can relate. You have a lot of patience. Keep up the good work Bipto.

Do they make C-4 explosive in peanut butter flavor?

Hmmm....I recently had some Peanut Butter that tasted like C-4, does that help?

Could be I guess. I was just trying to help. I won't bother you anymore.

Way to go.........apparently you just scared off an incredibly proficient, yet also incredibly sensitive master hunter. He was the only man in the world who could have produced a heapin' pile of dead Sasquattle with one bullet.

Im baack. 73

Im guessing the pile of Sasquatch comment is refering to my shooting apes in Africa post. I found it odd that people kill apes of all kinds quite regularly but for some reason these north american apes are impossible to shoot or track. Bipto says they regularly interact with them at this cabin, whats the problem? Two years and nothing but storys

as for making fun of me, your allowed to say what you want but so am I.

What makes you hang on every word Bipto says? What proof has he given for these wood ape storys? None!

"but..but he founded the BFF and hes on the board of directors for the TBRC. why would he make this stuff up?" You say.

I wont speculate. (would be nice to research BF full time though)

I came to realize this thread is for Bipto fans to read bedtime storys and blow smoke up his. Ask him about hunting or his teams hunting skills and he cleverly dodges the question. I get the feeling areaX is not exactly what you might think. im thinking theres not alot of wood ape hunting going on. Why would these apes stick around if there being hunted? are their efforts to kill one a running joke in the wood ape community, is that why they are playful and curious?

I decided not to bother with any more questions when i realized Bipto is happy just doing what hes doing. He probably dosnt want me messing up a good thing

ps. I could produce a pile of Sasquatch with one bullet if they were lined up right.

I came to realize this thread is for Bipto fans to read bedtime storys and blow smoke up his. Ask him about hunting or his teams hunting skills and he cleverly dodges the question. I get the feeling areaX is not exactly what you might think. im thinking theres not alot of wood ape hunting going on. Why would these apes stick around if there being hunted? are their efforts to kill one a running joke in the wood ape community, is that why they are playful and curious?

And you are an authority we should trust precisely why?

If I'm betting real money, bipto over you, every time.

I thought leaked information stated these North American beings were more like humans than apes..

Um, right now, I give that leaked information and The World Has Ended Because of the Mayan Calendar about equal credibility.

The encounter literature says it, loud and clear: these aren't human.

Guest Harry Man

Um, right now, I give that leaked information and The World Has Ended Because of the Mayan Calendar about equal credibility.

The encounter literature says it, loud and clear: these aren't human.

Definitely hairy though!! :pardon:

Almost as hairy as Melba Ketchum's backstory.

If they don't know what those DNA samples came from - as in, they have a specimen - they don't have anything.

DWA, In this case, I'm an authority of my own suspicions. My good faith only lasts so long then the rest of me wants some evedence/proof. A drop of blood, a picture, some thermal, a piece of bear skin, anything!

I know there is audio recordings but I've never been a fan

Anyhoo I'm done with this, please no more responses.

Edited by Nakani

I've offered up little more than my word and the word of my organization based on our combined reputations. Take that for whatever value you place in it. However, we have produced some audio recordings that some might find interesting (though not conclusive of anything), a very interesting little hair that we're currently waiting to hear back on (though it may very well come back as nothing interesting), and a blood sample that current DNA extraction methods don't seem to be able to work with. Not a lot but not nothing, either.

What I find interesting is how vociferously some people react to me simply relating some of the experiences we've had in X. Nothing forces those who don't believe me to come and read this thread, but they do, and some are fairly rude about it. I think that speaks more to their character than mine or the TBRC's.