Just Suppose...

Guest Vann Johnson

One has to admit that the hoaxes and some of the blobsquatches on YT deserve the mudslinging. I would look at any photo or video with an open mind and give it a fair shake. I'm here because I want BF to be real.

I think I'm still one of the few skeptics that think the Hovey photo is fantastic.

just for the record- there is way to utilize Youtube without the video becoming the next internet sensation...

You can set it up so that its "private", and so that only people you give the link too can view it....

For ease of distribution to people you want to see it, that wouldnt be a bad way to go about it...

At some later point, if you want to make it public, you can do so...

Look forward to hearing (and hopefully seeing) more about this !

Welcome to the BFF Vann !

Admin

My question pertains on how to present or, maybe a better word "introduce" close up footage, both still pics and several minutes of video taken of a Sasquatch?

Welcome Vann Johnson. Here is my take:

1) Copyright everything by watermarking it.

2) DO NOT post it on YouTube at full resolution.

3) Review the Youtube terms and Conditions. I think they'll end up owning whatever you post there.

4) Make a much lower quality of the video and the pics. Post that to YouTube.

then, there is nothing wrong with making money.

5) Contact ALL of the nature type channels and press for a rpivate screening and to gauge interest.

6) Get your self an agent who deals with this stuff

7) Sell to the highest bidder.

If it's good enough, the rest will take care of itself.

Guest Vann Johnson

Contact Matt Moneymaker. This could be the series finale of Finding Bigfoot. No need for Meldrum, Bobo can handle any and all recreations.

More NON BELIEVERS have been created due to Moneymaker and his band of phonies. "Finding Dignity" would be a better for their little entertainment production. I have TONS of pm's to reply to, I'll try to get to them one I can. I did want to add, the creatures were filmed several times, sometimes as close as exactly 32' away (measurements taken after the encounter). Video also shows some incredible audio, very strange sounds of communication

• Upvote 2

I'm no expert, and I'd be lying if there wasn't part of me saying "publish it, I just want to see it now" haha. However, I'd agree with the advice several people have offered you, get in touch with some of the site admins and they'll point you in the right direction. Wish you all the best with it regardless of what you do :)

I'd like to point out that we may be witnessing what drives a ton of folks nuts in this field.

Folks with photo/video evidence will end up not showing it to the public.

Tho I do not necessarily think it is a bad thing, I find it interesting to watch it unfold.

If you have the goods Vann, I can only envy you!

BFF Patron

Being an audio sasquatch junkie could you elaborate on "very strange sounds of communication"? PM if necessary (confidentiality ensured). Will reciprocate on my opinions and my experiences if you do.

Just curious, do you have a position on the kill/no-kill debate, if so that might be directive in regard to whom to deal with (the Michigan Recording Project fiasco shows us that anybody can track down your "research" area and reveal at will), I had somebody attempting to dig up what they must have thought was a BF grave......, just sayin'

Edited by bipedalist

As stated

Lawyer

Copywrite protection

Big reveal of teaser photo here on BFF!!!

Go make some money!

If its a situation that is repeatable make a decision about kill or no kill and act accordingly.

Edited by Cervelo

I was always against anyone making money out of attained footage, that is untill I started putting in lots of hours and money into setting up my own trail cams, now I think it's completely justified to earn money for all the effort, especially in these tough times.

I'd recommend copyright first at least then it's safe. Then make contact with a respected person like meldrum.

Whatever you do don't sell the copyright, allow, with payment for screenings on media. Watch the royaltys come in year in year out.

If you don't make money out of it, who ever you sell it to will.

I wouldn't, either sit on it or sell it to a private collector.

Remind me to never collaborate on anything with you.

Edited by BFSleuth
Rule 1A

Question: Why sit on it? Don't we have enough people that are sitting on good evidence already?

I just feel we're past displaying photo evidence to the public, a body and or parts by all means that would advance research I'm not sure pics would. Maybe publish a killer coffee table book after there's a body

:)

Edited by peter