Just Suppose...

Guest Vann Johnson

some of these were documented moments after creature was witness , of course we waited til they left area!

Saves getting a footprint on your chest I suppose!

Did you get casts? (If you don't mind me asking) And is that the shadow of the photographer over the print?

Guest Vann Johnson

a quick story - an associate saw this pic and laughed it off as coming from his mom's garden due to what he called the "red mulch"...it's not mulch, it's just little rotten chunks of redwood. When we took this associate to location "X" and he not only saw the tracks but personally saw what was leaving the tracks, he laughed no more

Maybe I'll add at least one still pic of one of the creatures...I'll mull it over

It's up to you, if you are sitting on something big then I personally wouldn't blame you for hanging on a little while longer (No matter how much I'd like to see it)

Don't leave it years though!

a quick story - an associate saw this pic and laughed it off as coming from his mom's garden due to what he called the "red mulch"...it's not mulch, it's just little rotten chunks of redwood. When we took this associate to location "X" and he not only saw the tracks but personally saw what was leaving the tracks, he laughed no more

Maybe I'll add at least one still pic of one of the creatures...I'll mull it over

One still picture would be very nice :swoon:

That would be wonderful and greatly appreciated.

Perhaps I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, but before you post the photos you might want to add a copyright mark of some sort. Best would be simply "copyright of (your name)"

You can add it pretty easily by using the "paint" program if you are using Windows. Make sure you get the copyright close enough to the subject where it can't easily be cropped out.

:heat: We are sweating, here waiting,lol!

Yes, please for all the sad people with no life who are on BFF on a Saturday night;throw us a bone!

Edited by VioletX

You want to avoid a circus:

1) if you want to make money:

Through an attorney, sell it to Discovery Channel or a competitor of the Animal Planet. Top dollah, bro!

If you don't want money, but do want credit, a dated and notarized statement is not a bad idea--clipped to a copy of the video and stashed in your lawyer's fireproof safe. This should cost next to nothing. Copyright is automatic to creator, you don't need a lawyer. I think Gigantor is right, you should watermark it.

You can have an attorney post it on a youtube channel he creates for you. He protects your identity. No one can make him tell--attorney client privilege. This should cost next to nothing.

Edited by Kings Canyon

Guest TexasTracker

I'm gonna bite on this one and chime in....

1-big toe is crazy big

2-smaller toes round back like human toes do from shoes... BF toes do not.

3-for an animal that places its foot flat, the deepest impression is from the heel and big toe??? Would not be a solid heel strike..

4- no clear pressure ridge of ANY kind from the mid-tarsal area

Sorry friends... I could def.be wrong, but this is what I see.. don't mean to bash by any stretch, just trying to be subjective

TT

You have my hopefull request for posting at least a clear still photo here....those of us who have seen these creatures yet lack good photographic evidence will truley thank you and feel vendicated.

I'm gonna bite on this one and chime in....

1-big toe is crazy big

2-smaller toes round back like human toes do from shoes... BF toes do not.

3-for an animal that places its foot flat, the deepest impression is from the heel and big toe??? Would not be a solid heel strike..

4- no clear pressure ridge of ANY kind from the mid-tarsal area

Sorry friends... I could def.be wrong, but this is what I see.. don't mean to bash by any stretch, just trying to be subjective

TT

Well...he did say the Bigfoot's looked different than what we would expect, Ibelieve...lets see if anything else is forthcoming.