Should Hoaxers Be Outed?

Guest poignant

I guess to have the best of both worlds, forum-type sharing is not appropriate, but rather a one-directional flow of information e.g. like a blog, where the person reporting shares at will, but is not obliged/inclined to respond to queries.

Truth is, we all want to hear the latest scoop and developments.

The general public doesn't deserve the info, but hey, we're all starving for BF info so what else can we do?

One shouldn't poke sticks at lions and not expect to get mauled.

Bigfoot researchers are wild carnivorous predators, that are expected to maul people who try to annoy them?

Edited by Drew

Bigfoot researchers are wild carnivorous predators, that are expected to maul people who try to annoy them?

Drew, you knew perfectly well I did not mean that literally.

Don't be deliberately obtuse, it's not becoming of you...

I cannot understand what kind of lack of perspective and mental balance and oversupply of free time would lead someone to manufacture untrue stories or fake artifacts of bigfoot. Holy crow, don't they have something else to do with their time??

I mean. For reals. At the end of your life, you don't want to have to say "I spent 3015.56 hours making fake bigfoot tracks and lying about matters related to hairy forest people." Do ya? No, ya sure don't.

Edited by AaronD
to remove religious content