Bear Grylls And Finding Bigfoot

Guest HarryAbe

Guest HarryAbe

Anyone else think it would be a great idea to ask Bear Grylls to find bigfoot? I have watched nearly all of his shows and it seems to make perfect sense. He does his show with a very small team of people, knows how to survive off the terrain anywhere in the world and has cameras with him constantly. I wonder if maybe he has had some squatchy activity during any of his shows that we have not heard about.

It would seem to make more sense than having Moneymaker running around the forest...

My thoughts would be to explain to Bear what people think/know about BF and BF behavior and then have him spend several days/nights in an area like Northern California.

His background could not be more ideal for finding a creature like BF. Below is his info via wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_Grylls

I think this would be a great idea! Maybe we can get a request in to his agent on this one...lol.

Guest Strick

I hate Bear Grylls.

I hope that Bigfoot finds him first and metes out the treatment I've been wanting to do for a while...

I still have a lot of respect for Bear but I fear this sort of show would just be another Finding Bigfoot type production with too much emphasis on entertainment and not enough serious investigation.

Guest poignant

Yes, let's use Bear Grylls as an example on how NOT to go about finding bigfoot.

I think the more calculative and calmer demeanor of Les Stroud or Mantracker will be better suited for having successful contact with BF.

Then again it's the mainstream media and they can make the host sing any tune the TV producers want.

Edited by poignant

BFF Members- speaking of people going out to "find bigfoot", what the hell ever happened to that quack Jim Le Bas, the pro-kill guy who claimed to know where they lived and was guaenteeing a body?

BFF Members- speaking of people going out to "find bigfoot", what the hell ever happened to that quack Jim Le Bas, the pro-kill guy who claimed to know where they lived and was guaenteeing a body?

Maybe the BF killed him instead.

Bad idea on Bear Grylls. Sending a known liar and hoaxer to find BF is a no go.