Bear Grylls And Finding Bigfoot

Guest HarryAbe

Guest Strick

Yeah, Matt Moneymaker.. :D

Now, if the show were only called 'Finding Bacon Butties' rather than 'Finding Bigfoot' Matt would be your man. :stuff:

Guest BastetsCat

What are they going to do when they find bigfoot is what I want to know. One man and a whole camera crew isn't going to be able to do much. :-)

Les Stroud already found BF. A lot of fat good it did anyone.

I like the team from Destination Truth. Mostly because they have fun and its not about having a big ego.

Ideally I think that ghost hunters physchics and indian trackers would give it an interesting twist.

If we have to have another show about 'finding' BF then come up with something new.

Guest Spectre

It is also my opinion that Les Stroud does a much better show than Bear Grylls. Speaking of Les Stroud, here is his most recent account of his bigfoot encounter.

Edited by Spectre

Guest JVDBogart

Les Stroud TOTALLY! To find Bigfoot requires someone that is in peace and harmony with nature like Stroud is. Not that "get the hell out of my way before I get my knife out" and "I'll kick nature's butt" approach of Grylls.

I think Bear Grylls' camera man would be a better choice. Anyone who can follow Grylls stride for stride while carrying a tv camera is tops in my book, and he could actually capture the evidence on film. Whereas, Grylls would probably just kill Bigfoot, take two bites out of him, and move on. Ever seen his show; that's what he does to animals.

I feel sorry for Bigfoot if Bear Grylls finds him, and he's hungry.

Edited by Mounty

Since the ol' Mantracker has time...an seemed quite good...a new show perhaps ? ha ! ha ! There was a episode of new Mantracker were the prey left fake sasquatch tracks, an the new tracker said somethin' like these aren't real, but I'd love to come across real tracks, maybe he'd be interested when this gig is up ?

The other guys are survivalists, we need trackers, least that's who I'd vote for...or would it be me votin' the others...off the island ? No wait...that's a different show all together ! ha ! ha !

:drinks:

Pat...

Les Stroud is pretty awesome. I'll mention someone else I think could track down a squatch in no time: Tom Brown Jr. I think I read somewhere his stance on Sasquatch is that they do not exist, but having been strongly influenced by Native philosophy, my guess is he wouldn't talk about it if he had an encounter and would deny the existence of such a creature to protect it.

I agree. Ray Mears would be my bet. He is the buisness.

As long as he gets his McDonalds, he's not too much of an onanist to be around, apparently...

Edited by penski

The other guys are survivalists, we need trackers, least that's who I'd vote for...

Ray Mears is a tracker so he'd definitely get my vote. Oh, and I've met him too so he gets another :good: from me!

In a radio show interview, Les tells his story of what might have possibly been a Bigfoot encounter he had during the shooting of the The Alaska-Survivor episode. As the radio show hosts began asking questions to where they also began to tease and challenge Les to a degree. From there Les began to defend the notion of the idea that Bigfoot could exist and stuck to his guns on his feelings on the matter. My point being, if we were to wish on a tracker &/or outdoorsman survivalist to find Bigfoot, having an individual whom believes Bigfoot is probably very real, is a huge step in the right direction towards whom we'd want out there looking fo our elusive friend.. Oh man.. I'm taking this idea to seriously as it was only a humoristic idea with Bear Grylls from the beginning.. I have a lot of respect for Les.

Fun post.

Thanks..