Bear Grylls And Finding Bigfoot

Guest HarryAbe

Past tense?

I only used past tense because I haven't seen the show in a long while and I am not sure if it is cancelled....

SSR Team

Cody and Dave need to go, perfect combination..;)

Reality TV is a complete, total waste of time, brainpower and money, There is NOTHING real about it. True reality never makes it to prime time tv. It's just more BS for taboid tv IMO and if I hear the words "Honey boo boo" one more time, I'm going to puke.

Les Stroud reported a possible encounter on an interview... He mentioned primate sounds and feeling intimidated somewhere in Alaska.

Mantracker....I was impressed by his tracking abilities.

The show is a bit rigged, but I'm sure he could track. A special forces type I think would be ideal, especially equipped for the task. He'd probably be able to get longer observations, but would that qualify as "finding" bigfoot?

Guest brucescotland

Ray Mears or Les Stroud all the way for me.

Best.

Lee

I agree. Ray Mears would be my bet. He is the buisness. Unfortunately he charges a fortune for "personal appearances" so god knows what he would charge to track BF.

What about that tracker that meldrum tested on one of the monster quests? i think he was portugeese, and was it possibly the "sierra sasquatch" episode? i cant remember offhand.?

I think Bear Grylls' camera man would be a better choice. Anyone who can follow Grylls stride for stride while carrying a tv camera is tops in my book, and he could actually capture the evidence on film. Whereas, Grylls would probably just kill Bigfoot, take two bites out of him, and move on. Ever seen his show; that's what he does to animals.

Les Stroud is the man! That guy could find a Sasquatch. I just watched a really fascinating show, alone with grizzlies, about a biologist who basically does the same thing as Treadwell did only he has a cameraman come in to film him for a couple of months. They even go to the grizzly maze where Treadwell was killed. This guy does have an electric fence around his camp at least. I wonder if him or Treadwell have/had ever had a Sasquatch encounter. I guess we can't ask Tim, and it probably won't be long and we won't be able to ask this guy either. I think his name was David something, Bittern or Bitton or something. Ballsy, that's for sure.

I agree, Les Stroud is the king of tv survival shows. Ray Mears & Bear Grylls are British, and Les Stroud is Canadian, does the USA have a counterpart?

I only used past tense because I haven't seen the show in a long while and I am not sure if it is cancelled....

Show not cancelled but they hired a new mantracker due to contract dispute. Its on OLN regularly.

I think Snookie should go look for BF.

yes, thats it. Couple months without shaving or waxing and Sas will be powerless...

I agree, Les Stroud is the king of tv survival shows. Ray Mears & Bear Grylls are British, and Les Stroud is Canadian, does the USA have a counterpart?

And Russia has Vladimir Putin, so the USA must have someone! Anyone?! ;)

SSR Team

Yeah, Matt Moneymaker.. :D

There is no need for more entertainment in the BF realm. I, with funding would gladly go do what I do on camera. Good luck finding a camera system/cameraman that can follow me =)

Better looking than those other guys too!

post-19644-0-45211600-1349822192_thumb.j