The Falcon Project - Launching Spring '2015

Cotter

You know, I wish them luck as well. The idea is great and all but it is when they have observation. It is what they will do that counts on the first encounter or observation.  These creatures can out perform this ground crew and it is at that first observation on the encounter that they want.

What I mean is ,for every 1 mile track these creature can do maybe 5 miles. So lets say it takes the ground 2 hrs to track 1 mile of heavy brush. well it will probity take these creatures same amount of time to rack 10 miles. So by the time the team achieved it's objective the creatures are gone.

Now if you are tracking in with the probe above well then you have a better chance of having a encounter. All it takes is catching them of guard, a moment of weakness in their defenses. Bingo and it is Bravo Zulu 

I think the Falcon Project group at least has a chance to have an encounter or find evidence by going out in the field where there has been past/recent BF activity and spending time there, than if they stayed home and did nothing at all. At least they're out there giving it a try and I admire that. The same goes for the BFF members here that go out in the field and share their experiences with the rest of us. Even if they don't have an encounter or find evidence. I guess time will tell if the Falcon Project group will find anything or not.

BFF Patron

For sure even if detected from above by the airship a ground team will not be able to follow a BF. But perhaps the biggest breakthrough of the airship will be finding where their dens, camps, or settlements if any are. That is what we know so little about, and even if a BF camp is empty when humans get there, it will be a treasure trove of possible DNA evidence, animal bones left with teeth marks, possible artifacts or rudimentary tools, some level of food storage, etc. Examining such an active encampment would tell us a great deal about their every day life. And if they care for their dead, perhaps the answer of what they do to their dead would be answered. Like humans, they might store their dead near their settlements.

There is not an airship as described.

There is no proof of concept, there is no builder, the project has shifted to a ground only outing.

If you sent money to the group because the fancy looking blimp was cool,  your money is now going to ground effort.

I think the Falcon Project group at least has a chance to have an encounter or find evidence by going out in the field where there has been past/recent BF activity and spending time there, than if they stayed home and did nothing at all. At least they're out there giving it a try and I admire that. The same goes for the BFF members here that go out in the field and share their experiences with the rest of us. Even if they don't have an encounter or find evidence. I guess time will tell if the Falcon Project group will find anything or not.

Also, according to Barnes they are going to a place with no history of Bigfoot sightings.

This was on FACEBOOk

BFF Patron

There is not an airship as described.

There is no proof of concept, there is no builder, the project has shifted to a ground only outing.

If you sent money to the group because the fancy looking blimp was cool,  your money is now going to ground effort.

Also, according to Barnes they are going to a place with no history of Bigfoot sightings.

This was on FACEBOOk

If what you say is true he will be in trouble with donors and possibly the law. To take money designated for one project (the airship) then change the project completely will raise some eyebrows. It could be construed as fraud especially if that money donated to build the airship was diverted to pay and benefits for individuals. If the donors have problems with that and take it to law enforcement, it could get ugly. I thought about trying to get involved but had a bad feeling about the whole project. Glad I stayed away.

They are going to a place with no history of Bigfoot sightings? Why in the world would they do that? Previous activity in a location is the only thing that anyone has to make it more likely to have a subsequent encounter. Otherwise you might as well throw darts at a map.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Ok, here is the problem:

First we need to see the Facebook posting

Second, you are ALL going to PAY UP THIS TIME. You ALL are going to owe me buko-bucks if this is true.

Thirdly, well, we will wait to see them pony up the evidence this IS an ACTUAL CLOWN SHOW...

Fourth, you either pay up, or I will gloat like a cross between a goat and a chicken, whatever that sounds like, it won't be pretty.

:music:

Ooops, and if they really, REALLY have NO BLIMP, the thread gets changed to:Clown Show Project.

Oh, Nathan is gonna owe be double the usual amount.

Edited by Wag

BFF Patron

For Nathan's sake I hope what Drew says is wrong. At his age Nathan has not developed a mature case of cynicism to keep himself out of trouble. Seems like the more money that is involved, the quicker things go South with this kind of stuff.

Guest OntarioSquatch

William Barnes said in a podcast not too long ago that the airship won't be up until at least fall of this year.

Which is the complete opposite of what they should be doing (considering they're researching in the USA , where no sightings = lack of Bigfoot).

Where is the facebook link stating NO BLIMP?

Baby needs a new pair of shoes.... :kingxmas:

Drew, you need to redeem yourself here. post the facebook link, I'll give you a free pass on the $20.00

Edited by Wag

Hi Drew,

I don't go on FACEBOOK. But according to Nathanfooters post #191 the areas chosen have a report history from past to present.

Guest WesT

Well it's like i said, if I'm right, they aren't directly involved in the development of the airship (blimp/drone). The area that the ground crew is at is in a remote area that have no bf sighting reports. The reason there are no bf reports is because there are few people there. He did tell me that. I could say more as I was never told not to, I just figure if they wanted the initial location to be common knowledge they would have put it up on the website. So I'm just gonna kick back and see what happens.

I didn't see anything new on their FB page or website.

BFF Patron

Even the most remote areas in Idaho has sightings and very few people. I cannot imagine where they are in the US that has BF but not sightings. And how would they know there are BF without a sighting history? Because they know more than anyone? That sort of attitude does not instill me with confidence. Is TS still in Canada or has he found a new gig?

Still in the dark here. I'll take it the project is still moving forward, and by next year they will figure out the blimp as best they can, and next year they will start with trying to video test the thing. Etc.

Who is farmed out to build the blimp? They should have build photos going on, as they are asking for public funding. Given this is a new ship, the testing and building are going to add a year or 2 to this project. They are not going to ''build this blimp'' in 3 or 4 months and have it operational, no way jose'.

Edited by Wag

Guest OntarioSquatch

Mr. Barnes has the right attitude. The problem is that his goal of proving the existence of Sasquatch isn't achievable with thermal imagery.

His expectations are high for the blimp. He wants it to succeed in an area where there's sparse tree cover and no history of sightings.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

He can go anywhere he wants with it mostly.

People here are talking about facebook posts, but not posting links, this is very anti-social.