The Falcon Project - Launching Spring '2015

Cotter

Where did you hear that. If so, he owes me $20.00. :music: I called "Clown-Show" :maninlove: several weeks ago. And me be de only one who duns did.

I'm guessing if Drew is asking the question, he is already aware of the answer.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Wonder what is going on with that?

BFF Patron

Some teasers showed they were at least doing some training in the Blue Mountains of Washington/Oregon, if what I saw on a Facebook post was in the park. That would make sense because although partly forested there are also some open vistas, like they would need if followed up by an airship in the future.  Who knows maybe they have some inexpensive drones to train up the gang. 

Edited by bipedalist

Guest WesT

It was in the news a few months ago. The FAA approval, the place, the approximate time, it was all right there for all to read. The news article caught my attention because I had spoken with William Barnes and had a general idea of what to keep a lookout for. I'll give you a teaser. They'll be flying in an area that has no BF sighting reports.

I don't think the drone is even built, otherwise they would have a picture of it (them?). This is just groundcrew silly-stuff going on. 

Edited by Divergent1
Removed inappropriate reference.

Guest WesT

It was all in the news Wag. The FAA approval, the time, the place, the aircraft to be deployed. Conspiracy theories seem to manifest themselves when all the facts aren't known.

Guest WesT

Yet nothing on the FP site about this...

Not even a peep! What about that....   All there is to do now is kick back and enjoy our BigMac (courtesy of Drew) and see how it all unfolds.