The Falcon Project - Launching Spring '2015

Cotter

The highest number of bigfoot are not where the highest number of reports are. This seems counter intuitive, but put a representation of BF population density at one side of graph with distance as the x axis from population center, and the inverse from the right, human density from population center, then the greatest number of interactions, from which sightings are derived is the summation of the two curves, which since human population density and numbers are going to dominate will be heavily biased toward the human side. Thus you get results that imply to the simple brained that all BF are within 10 miles of a city. 

As for the blimp delays, at this point it would be simpler to put a pilot in it, regulatory environment for unmanned aerial vehicles has got significantly more complex over the last couple of years. Even a multibillion dollar company like Amazon has found it easier to go and test their UAVs in Canada, rather than beat sense into the FAA with a sack of lawyers..

The goal of the Falcon Project as repeatedly stated by Barnes is not to prove the creatures existence, but to educate the public concerning

it's existence. It is not a short term, one and done deal. Ideally they come away with information that will allow for the discovery of the creatures

at some level in the future, knowing where they travel, what they are eating, et. That is the real object of this field study, understanding these

creatures at a behavioral level. Of course that is the knowledge needed to bring them to light, but it is secondary to the project for their existence

to be acknowledged, we already know they exist.

BFF Patron

Well some of us know they exist Lake County.  

So BF do exist, but the blimp? That's the big unknown.

No facebook posts, no information coming out of the big BF Clodstomper-Hunter group. The last posting I can find is dated April 27th.

The purpose of the blimp is obviously to ''prove'' BF exists by tracking them in a given area, with video, getting HD video, thats the only thing of notice on their Facebook page, duh, how great their night time ten thou dollar camera is, with the nonsensical (did I say clown show) youtube description on it.

They are way jumping the gun, and then providing no useful information, unless you have some magic facebook page from one of the Clod-stomper crew, that basicly states, ' We been clod-stompin, and it looks reeeel good. Gots us some unknown hair from a tree bark, and a....blalblabla....''

Maybe Nate will chime in a prove me wrong, but their public relations guy should be fired ASAP.  Just a summer camping trip with the Mountain Monster guys, only not as exiting.

Actually, having Wes from Sas Chron in the other thread is more exiting, trying to pretend to be a female etc...

Well, maybe not exiting, but interesting non the less.

Edited by Wag

BFF Patron

exciting info^

BFF Patron

Being on the board of advisors, specifically helping with image analysis, I had suggested that some catalogue of thermal image signatures of known species and entities be assembled to then compare with an "unknown" the project may record in field service. Jeff concurred, saying he'd also envisioned that, as part of the initial test phase. So one of the fur costumes I made for my recent research will be tested as well, with a person wearing it at night and the craft tracking the subject above, to get reference thermal signatures of a person in costume who might try to "hoax" the project and see if we are fooled into thinking we've got a real sasquatch thermal image.

That will be one of my contributions to the project, so there is data to identify a hoaxed biologic in a fur costume,if somebody knows the craft is flying in their area and thinks they can fake a sighting and then boast about fooling the project image analysts..

Bill

So any word from Bill Munns about his upcoming role? 

There is no word on anything for just about a month now. But I suppose thats to keep the dwindling number of people interested in this enthusiastic about the project.

Still wondering if the blimp has actually been designed and is in progress, or will be in progress?

Actually, I'm not still wondering, maybe this gets going in a couple years, seems to be the timeline.

Lol, well I am here. Now to answer some questions.

Currently the Falcon Project is down, things have not fallen into place as planned for a host of reasons.

We had issues ranging from funding to personel during our 2 weeks out. We came together for a preproject research outing to get acquainted and run through our routines and during this time the projects resources where to be composed for our deployment.

Information then kept coming down the pipe that we where down grading in equipment and that funding was falling out. I and another member decided to step back as things where becoming less fruitful, we agreed to take part in a large scale project with 10 committed individuals, 10 high grade thermals and food for for 6 months. Long story short, that is not what we where going to get.

As far as I know, everyone paid their way out and for their own gear. Food we purchased will be compensated for according to Barnes.

As to personel , we had some issues with people working together and aligning with the groups effort. Some individuals had different motivations then the rest of the group. I did not sign an NDA, I will elaborate on what I can but I do reserve individual information out of general respect. This was not about being a soap opera, it was ment to be about the field research.

Meldrums involvement was played up much more than what he had actually committed to. He is now aware of our position and what we had been told on our end, beyond that I can only say that Dr. Meldrum is not responsible for this situation.

In my case, I am not to banged up over this as I came in knowing this could happen so I have had a backup plan laid out. I am now in the process of moving here to WA, I will be working with some good research groups out this way.

Edited by NathanFooter
  • Upvote 2

There is no word on anything for just about a month now. But I suppose thats to keep the dwindling number of people interested in this enthusiastic about the project.

Still wondering if the blimp has actually been designed and is in progress, or will be in progress?

Actually, I'm not still wondering, maybe this gets going in a couple years, seems to be the timeline.

Cool Nate, sorry bout the fallout, I guess I was wrong, not even a good SUMMER camping trip.

Ah, but I called ''CLOWN SHOW'' long ago, so get a job and get me my $20.00 ASAP please.

The BF arena is a total clown show now. WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE, TOO MANY EGO'S, TOO MANY CLOWNS. :maninlove:

Nate, the best thing you could do is hook up with someone like Cliff or Bobo, for a short time, and stop goofing around with the BF nonsense. Your never going to get the next ''Patty Gimlin'' film. The odds are against you. Its not worth it.

You have BF on the brain syndrome, its a medical condition. Don't waste your life goofing around with this, you'll end up on the Bozo list. Not worth it. :wild:

Don't doubt the Wag. Wag is awsome. Friggin' AWSOME. :music:

Actually, you owe me way more than $20 for that advice. Lend me your thermal in the Fall for a couple months, and we'll call it even. Just make sure its insured.

This is so far beyond pathetic, they can't even get a friggin' summer camping trip together for people who volunteer, not to mention the blimp that probably doesn't have a real working blue-print.

So, as predicted, someone change the thread title please: The "CLOWN SHOW CLODHOPPER" thread.

First $20 bucks and I stop gloating, at least on this thread. The Wes/ Drag-Queen freak/Sas Chron thread is still opened.

Edited by Wag

Cool Nate, sorry bout the fallout, I guess I was wrong, not even a good SUMMER camping trip.

Ah, but I called ''CLOWN SHOW'' long ago, so get a job and get me my $20.00 ASAP please.

The BF arena is a total clown show now. WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE, TOO MANY EGO'S, TOO MANY CLOWNS. :maninlove:

Nate, the best thing you could do is hook up with someone like Cliff or Bobo, for a short time, and stop goofing around with the BF nonsense. Your never going to get the next ''Patty Gimlin'' film. The odds are against you. Its not worth it.

You have BF on the brain syndrome, its a medical condition. Don't waste your life goofing around with this, you'll end up on the Bozo list. Not worth it. :wild:

Don't doubt the Wag. Wag is awsome. Friggin' AWSOME. :music:

Actually, you owe me way more than $20 for that advice. Lend me your thermal in the Fall for a couple months, and we'll call it even. Just make sure its insured.

Respectfully Wag, no. I am going to continue in research and become established here in WA. I have good friends and opportunities out here.

I understand, as I stated, its a MEDICAL CONDITION. Male Pattern BF Addiction. It messes you up.

Any group you could join is going to be a Clodstomping Clown-Show. But, hey, like Cliff says, its great just to get out and in the forest.

How many BF researchers can fit into a mini-cooper? Like, 50? Just don't be on the bottom!!

I understand, as I stated, its a MEDICAL CONDITION. Male Pattern BF Addiction. It messes you up.

Any group you could join is going to be a Clodstomping Clown-Show. But, hey, like Cliff says, its great just to get out and in the forest.

How many BF researchers can fit into a mini-cooper? Like, 50? Just don't be on the bottom!!

If you want me to say that this subject is my passion, I will. I am a serious Bigfoot researcher with every intention on learning everything I can about them.

As to your statement about any research group, what you just said is nothing more than assumption on your part. There is an easy 100$ worth of information for you. :D

I'm just guessing clod stomping clown show is a translation of "Some individuals had different motivations" meaning BFers have a tendency to be free thinking independents and trying to get a quorum of support for something as simple as where to order pizza is like trying to herd cats...

... plus if you don't have an experienced silverback cat herder in charge you get all the alpha posturing and chest beating challenges.

BFF Patron

I hate to see the melt down but I just did not see project management talent in the principal peoples bio's. People disassociating from the program months ago was suspicious. And herding a bunch of bigfoot researchers probably is much like herding cats.

Nathan you are a young man and now is the time to follow your dreams. You can find a regular job later on.