The Falcon Project - Launching Spring '2015

Cotter

Guest OntarioSquatch

I never thought I'd see the day when people would get paid to look for Bigfoot...

Getting paid for someone mistakenly sayin' Nate quite the F/P. (Given the thread title states ''2013'', he may just yet...)

Thats shouting ''fire'' in a movie theater. And yet, he gets NO point deductions.

Guest WesT

Give him a break, it was an honest oversight. If I had a dollar for every mistake I made in my life it would be free premium membership for all!

Edited by WesT

BFF Patron

The thread topic bearing 2013 has nothing to do with this story, only that Falcon has risen from the ashes in the past obviously.  It was an already started thread that had good content that was added onto with the new initiative to keep from losing good material from the old thread.  That is all.  Cotter started it way back then and I reincarnated the thread 31 Jan 2015 by necropost.  

Edited by bipedalist

Well, I described this as the ''Pheonix'' project, (hopefully). Falcons do have a high dive speed, not sure a blimp can go that fast straight down. :aikido:

Just looking at the website and twittle account, for wanting massive publicity, they are pretty crappy at public relations.

Sure don't need 'awsome' false news as a major enthusiast is ''pulling out''. Where is my check for that?

BFF Patron

On the website I noticed that the first ground researchers have reached the remote location and have been posting Facebook messages from there.    A location that has cell or internet coverage is not exactly what I would call remote or anyplace you are likely to encounter a BF. 

dude, link that page man. Did I say we are dying here? The most exiting thing going on is a wet rockape  rubbing his squatchy smell on people for $20.00. Now, those Falcon guys could use advice like that, and of course, it has to come from me.....

But really link that stuff up dude, we be dying, and smellin like a squatch isn't like ,the highlight of the week for most people.

BFF Patron

^ Yes, terrible PR, if they have an inane FB page defining the action.  Has Nathan had a rag stuffed in him already?  Geesh?  

Glad you all liked my historical Falcon as Phoenix move, happy feet here guys, happy feet!  Deflated pigskin gratis, the eagle has flown

post-86-0-98576000-1431047038.gif

Edited by bipedalist

Guest OntarioSquatch

The guy who's running this thing said that the airship won't be up until fall. For now it's just typical ground research.

Ah, typical ground search, of course, surround the mentally stupid BF and pounce on them, stink up their territory with human smell, and bang on some pots to let the stupid squatches know your there.

I guess the Falcon Ground Crew will be now known as ''Pot-Bangers''.

Ok, thats a few dollars worth of entertainment right there. Almost as good as a wet rockape rubbin his smell all over you. Maybe even better.

Yeaaasssss, scope out the area and let them know dozens of nosy humans are looking for them. This guy is genius. Then, get the infrared camera and get HD movies of them after the humans have spent months in their territory.

Where can I send all my money? Does he have a bank account I can make a huge deposit in? Can I mortgage the house?

hiyyyyyaaaa

:aikido:

Give it time, it is still a work in progress, the plan and the methods are always subject to change, and I think William knows that he has to adapt to whatever works and abandon what doesn't. I have faith that the individuals involved will make it work and break some ground for how to conduct this type of long term research, naysayers or not. I also am excited about the possible DNA they might collect, having just read Sykes latest book I am convinced that we can document the creature fairly easily going down that path. The Fahrenbach hairs had some very intriguing results according to Sykes, the ones taken from Walla Walla, but mores samples are needed to document an unknown creature of this type. The Zana story also supports the credible notion that such creatures can exist and may even have human origins, but that remains to be proven.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot
  • Upvote 1

BFF Patron

The only thing innovative and different about this project is the airship.    So until that is operational I don't expect anything from the project we have not seen already elsewhere.       To saturate an area with ground searchers is being done all over the country with marginal results.    That very well may drive an BF in the area away.       Backing money does not make ground ops any more likely to succeed for Barnes than it does for anyone else.   Personally I have thrown a lot of my own money into my research which has included aerial searching and quite frankly I think I am no more likely to have any kind of breakthrough encounter than some teenage guy hiking through the forest with his girlfriend and a cell phone.   

Many of the criticisms of the website are indicative of the entire project.   Lack pertinent expertise,  lack of aviation experience,  lack of organization,  etc is quite evident on the website and I suspect permeates the entire project.     Oh sure they have Meldrum and other notables, but from talking to Meldrum personally about the project, it was evident to me,  that he and the other notables in the project knew nothing about aviation and cameras.     Those two things are the two main aspects of the project.   If a technical project developer goes into a project with no knowledge of the technology and totally relies on vendors knowledge to define the technical objectives, you get what is best for the vendor and not best for the project.      You should hear my NASA JPL engineer son talking about dealing with vendors for their projects.   Vendors will lie, cheat on testing,  and do anything they can to get paid for a project even when they know their product does not meet the project requirements.     In this case I suspect the vendors are defining the specifications which is like the tail wagging the dog.     But like the guy and girlfriend with the cell phone, Falcon might get lucky.   Although most cell phone cameras probably have better resolution than the Falcon cameras. 

• Upvote 2

Give it time?

To pot-bang and drive the BF out of the area? How much time does that take?

LOL. You ALL OWE ME $20.00 FOR calling this what it is. Clown Show. They have a little clown car that pulls up to the forest area, and they all pile out of it, banging pots, smelling like humans, and telling the squatches to go elsewhere.