Finding Bigfoot

Guest wudewasa

Meldrum seems a hell of a lot more professional than Moneymaker. Moneymaker certainly seems to know his Bigfoot, but Meldrum seems much more skilled than Moneymaker at dealing with his OWN species :P

Surely you jest. Here's MM (Mister Manners) in action!

Moneymaker certainly seems to know his Bigfoot, but Meldrum seems much more skilled than Moneymaker at dealing with his OWN species :P

Agreed, but some people just hate Bigfooters because they have different thoughts on the subject than they do. The main players always have a target on

their back. Matt is very good at rubbing them the wrong way and sometimes I think he does it on

purpose.

Surely you jest. Here's MM (Mister Manners) in action.

That clip is a classic, it makes me laugh everytime I watch it. The other day someone on here suggested they need to run after BF when they get close. This is another good reason not to.

Guest Patty3

ALERT: A 28 year old girl has gone missing and volunteers are searching the area of tomorrow nights Finding Bigfoot show. Her name is Amanda and she works at Pitt University. This is not a joke and it is the second girl to go missing from this area that has had a rash of Bigfoot sightings. They never found the other girl and she was very young but it was many years ago. I'm leaving now to help with some friends to search the Allegheny National forest. I will update everyone here if I find anything out.

Let's all hope she is found and OK.

Guest wudewasa

Patty3,

Good luck. I hope that Amanda is found in good health! The search team is lucky to have you with them.

Guest Patty3

I'm sorry to say we spent most of the night looking but never found her. There are many people searching in parties and we will continue focusing at the Allegheny State Park where police believe she may be. Her full name is Amanda Davis and she has a young son with cancer that she would not leave behind. Several people last night were talking about Bigfoot abduction as a possibility because of all the sightings and the show airing tonight but nobody knows at this point. It was very cold last night and everyone is very scared for her.

Guest wudewasa

I would worry much more about human sickos abducting this woman than any bigfoot. Keep doing great things Patty3, and please keep us updated about this situation!

Edited by wudewasa

I hope they find her as well. The missing poster mentions that she was last seen with a bearded man, 5'9", thin build, wearing a camo hat, near the Corner Bar, Bradford???

Guest Patty3

Details are sketchy at this point but it sounds like things went terribly wrong for the poor girl when she called for HELP Friday at 3 am from the Allegheny National Forest. Phone contact was then lost. The abductor is still at large and was covered with hair but human. No Sasquatch's were harmed in the search although I seen several volunteers with guns that were going to shoot to kill.

Guest wudewasa

Glad we had a happy ending on this one so a little boy in bad health has a mother coming home to him! Yeah, the "abductor" should be harvested as a type specimen, and then deemed useless for any scientific collection purpose.