Different Bf Species?

Guest vasquatch1984

Guest Cervelo

That guy deserves some kind of award. That video had me so unsure if it was real or not. For that guy to run like that on all fours at the camera like he did is impressive. I still can't get over the fact that he was able to run like that. Makes me start to dount a lot of squatch videos. I know some all probably real but some of them look way more fake that the Gable film. Thumbs up for that guy!

I argued for sometime with a friend that it was impossible for a human to do that!

It's a great example of how easy it is to create something if filmed the "right" way can be very convincing.

For me it was the turning point on PGF.

This film still creeps me out to this day.

Guest BastetsCat

I think that the bounds of 'human' possibility are shattered when you go to youtube and look up assorted videos of Parkour. Mostly guys, some gals. The art of free running is incredible and when you see what some 'people' are capable of it changes the way you look at some videos. Some sightings that you have read will fall off of your radar too.

The Guy that did the Gable film had me totally fooled too. Seeing the interview with him where he demonstrates the run out of his costume was so amusing to me.

I encourage everyone to watch the Parkour videos, just to get a sense of what is possible. It is not something I could do, but wish I had when I was young. Totally increadible.

Also keep in mind that my gran was born in 1901 in an Indian community in Quebec.Quebec is very different then the maritimes.

Agreed my grandfather was born in 1928 so his dad was about your grandmother's age, and yes the Acadians were/are different than the Quebecers

The Cajans are descended from Acadians and even today are similar

• 2 weeks later...
Guest reelback

Precisely the point about the lioness.

reelback: are you suggesting that I'm making up wild stories?

I'm not, sorry, I didn't mean to come across that way. I was just suggesting seeing an animal out of context can trigger a rationale that might not be logical.

@BastetsCat I do not see any defined "shoulders"

The "dogman" from the gable film looks like a bear to me.

Thats a bear, but is everyone saying that was a person in a suit? If so, wow.

Edited by reelback

Admin
A bit belated, but oh yes....

That image is just plain creepy! And why is the Yeti in the background making yellow snow? :lol: