Different Bf Species?

Guest vasquatch1984

Guest BastetsCat

I don't have the time right now to read the report,,,but HOW does a person fire 500 rounds out of a .22? I mean that is one heck of a clip. Reload time is a stall. I will read the report tomorrow or the next day, but it sounds increadible just based on that.

The story in Colorado was touched on here by Co Grizzly...he knows about it and likely knows more than me about it. It was on LakeCreek? I think.

I guess it would be just about as much a "hoax" as a regular bf footprint. Its pretty much the norm for skunkape prints to have four toes. They are different than bf, more of a cousin I guess. lol Skunkapes look more like an orangutan, than a gorilla.There are skunkape sightings mostly in fl, but also georgia and even south carolina.

http://dreamcrisp.bl...-skunk-ape.html

http://unx3.tripod.com/crypto.html

http://www.lorencole...com/myakka.html

That's odd. It strikes me as very un-ape like to only have three or four toes.

I definitaly am suspicious of any reports like that.

I found another version of the dogman picture I posted earlier.

I cant tell if this is doctored or not, it's from creepypasta so there is a good chance the frame was photoshopped, and it was given a phony backstory... but if the changes were in fact made by creepypasta, I'm posting anyway... as is often said, to be able to determine what is legitimate, you must also be accustomed to hoaxes.

The dashboard certainly does look added in.

post-21930-0-33844100-1356043886_thumb.j

Guest vasquatch1984

I don't have the time right now to read the report,,,but HOW does a person fire 500 rounds out of a .22? I mean that is one heck of a clip. Reload time is a stall. I will read the report tomorrow or the next day, but it sounds increadible just based on that.

The story in Colorado was touched on here by Co Grizzly...he knows about it and likely knows more than me about it. It was on LakeCreek? I think.

He said he only popped of like 150 rounds, but he also had a Ruger 10/22 with three 50 round mags, which if you own one, can be a hard task to quick change a mag in one of those suckers unless you have mag well mod that attaches to the mag release (could have been, I mean, that is one of the most customizable .22's out there), but I really don't know how I feel about his claims of hitting it upwards of 140 times in a panic. IMHO, unless you've had training to handle acurite fire under pressure, I doubt the guy could have run and gunned and hit it 140+ times(unless he was either a former Marine, Army Ranger,SF, or SEAL, because those are the few military branches that teach accuricy under pressure.Some SWAT teams do too). But I highly doubt that he could've maintained that much composer in that situation to have that accuracy. I'm a raised country boy myself and I'm pretty good with a rifle, but in all honesty, if I were in that situation, I would have s**t myself. The horns report as a potential religious thing, is rather insightful though. I know a lot of people want to beat around the bush and since there is no real deffinition as to wether its human, or an ape (I'm in the first camp myself), we can't really say if BF has a religion complex. I know a lot of tribes would ware animal horns for religious rights and astetic reasons, so why couldn't BF have a simular mentality?

I cant tell if this is doctored or not, it's from creepypasta so there is a good chance the frame was photoshopped, and it was given a phony backstory... but if the changes were in fact made by creepypasta, I'm posting anyway... as is often said, to be able to determine what is legitimate, you must also be accustomed to hoaxes.

Real or not, that thing creeps the hell out of me.....its proportions just seem a wee bit off though. Like it couldn't be a fluid mover with the way its layed out in the photo. Does anyone know where the original source is?

Why do you not think it looks feline?

The color, shape of the head, everything.

Its stance almost looks like a pouncing cat, but its shape looks more Canine to me.

I'm not saying I believe in the dogman, but I dont think it's a cat.

That pic is all feline to me. Looks like a mountain lion or a panther pouncing. I would guess panther.

I've never heard of a three toed skunk ape.

Guest poignant

The color, shape of the head, everything.

Its stance almost looks like a pouncing cat, but its shape looks more Canine to me.

I'm not saying I believe in the dogman, but I dont think it's a cat.

What color can you make from that picture?

The skull, muzzle, eyes, temporalis muscles, ears, all indicate feline to me.

I have a theory about dogman - I suspect it might be a population of relic giant mandrils (of the papio i.e. baboon genus). Here's a picture below, they have a dog like face/muzzle but are entirely within the primate family - average weight 70 lbs.

post-7914-0-18321400-1356062484.jpg

Either that or it's one of those dang hybrids running around...

It looks more Canid to me. The snout shape looks a little too pointed to be feline.

The "arms", or, front legs, look out of proportion. Also, the head looks too big for the body. Could it be because of the body's position when the pic was taken? IDK...

I'm leaning toward hoax. Too many things don't look "right". As if I actually had a base line to judge from! :laugh:

Was your great grandfather superstitious? Mine were, like I said, I never really took much stock in it to be honest. I have heard my grandma talk about the little men of the woods and the hairyman. I don't know about dogmen though. She mentioned it, something of a skinwalker/windigo creature and was reluctant to discuss it further. I honestly don't know if the dogman thing was something of a remanate of legend from France, or native lore or what. But call me crazy, but I believe in the skinwalker thing. I don't care if anyone here wants to dismiss me as crazy or whatever because I'm generally very skeptical and scientific I'm my views. Also, if you ask any of the Cajuns in LA, they will talk about werewolves and the like....

Like I said, it might have been just me being a kid and being scared of the unknown, plus I'm sure the scoutmasters tails of the LBL monster didn't help!

I never heard my great-grandfather mention anything remotely superstitious

Earlier this year when I asked my grandfather about the "old hag" he just laughed.

My mother has claimed to have seen ghost, and my grandmother was superstitious (grandmother was of english descent), but the Acadian side does not seem superstitious at all