Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I have emailed minnow via their contact us section, no response... I have called them... No response... I have even gone as far as to email individuals who are listed as working for minnow via their personal facebook pages....again no response!

Have minnow actually ever said 'yes, Mr Dyer is part of our documentary of monsters and men' ..... Am I missing something? Their name keeps getting thrown around. I'm in the uk, I have some time off work next week so I might just take a trip to London and visit unit C2 Zetland house....and try and get to the bottom of this thing!

Over and over and over this things goes. As always my butt, or should I say arse :) is firmly planted on that there fence...

Gurney? I know it as a trolley haha, my point is one thing can mean something to one person and something completely different to another! I swear I'm the only person in the world that can understand my wife with the code words she comes out with lol if she see's something that she kinda doesn't know what it is, but is simular to something else that she recognises she will call it the thing she recognises.... For all we know this could have been one of those post mortem type table things haha, with the casters on for portability...he may have recognised that as a 'gurney'.

We could pick apart every single work he said, I'm not saying to take anything he said as gospel but the story is as true as it is untrue! Because we simply don't know the truth, I'm sure soon enough we will.

Edited by benboy23

Has anyone emailed or called Minnow films after this new development? It might put pressure on them to finally make a comment. The movie is supposed to be released in a month so I would think soon we should be able to get more information.

Does anyone care enough to try to figure out where the body could be? It is close to 4hrs from Vegas and is right outside a small town. I think that is what he said. There probably aren't too many facilities like that that fit that criteria.

Also, does anyone care enough to start a list of questions here and email it to FB/FB for them to ask in the follow up? Musky has it easy in my opinion being interviewed by those guys and it would be great if somebody else could get an interview.

I think Minnow Film's "Of monsters and men" is captured under the broad umbrella of the BBC...so this might lead somewhere....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/foi/requesting_information/

No, I think Musky was a full participant. I think there is no body, no facility, no university, no NDAs, no baggies of hair. I think the whole thing is a fabrication.

Yes..that seems to be the only plausible theory that allows Dyer to kick back and not even deal with a body. Again, listening to the ENTIRE interview of him..all his subtle comments...I find it very hard to see him playing the shill here. I just don't think he's that good of an actor at all...as opposed to Dyer.

Why would a hospital or lab have an EMS gurney Cisco? Can't the man just be using the best descriptive term he knew how to use at the time? If we are going to crack this case based on semantics then I guess it is case closed.

Violet, forgive my continued focus on the gurney. However, nobody can deny that he said it and he went into details about it. Can we agree on that point? So, if he was wrong, or mistaken, as some have stated; then could he be wrong about other details?

I don't remember anything about a lab or hospital. Did Musky mention this?

Like I said, know a lot about this equipment, how it's used and for what purpose. In fact, a gurney is NOT something that I would have chosen. I would have used a bariatric critical care bed or long term care bed. They're mobile and large enough to accommodate a Bigfoot.

Honestly; don't you think that Musky would have mentioned if the arms were strapped to the body? Don't you think he would have mentioned this detail as he did with so many others? So, if the arms were not strapped; why were they NOT hanging down?

Edited by Cisco

I know I’m new here, but yes I have read all 100+ pages and even gotten side tracked by the links to other blogs, videos and FB and read those too. I've listened to both Musky interviews and there are few things that don't sit right (on top of those people have already pointed out).

If I was standing there looking at this BF, I would ask "How did this BF die?" No mention of an exit wound at all? If it was shot, even cleanly though the back of the neck and exited through an open mouth, where's the blood? I'm sure there would have been blood all over his chest. If it's real, there must have been some serious trauma to kill it.

Musky made few references to the hair being groomed? Unless someone had purposely combed the hair to remove traces of debris or insects for some purpose, this makes no sense. My limited BF knowledge tells me that the last thing BF is concerned about is appearance.

It's been 5 months and no one has opened up the chest or brain cavity? From what I heard, yes there are areas of hair shaved off, but there was no reference to any incisions made? Correct me if I’m wrong.

I’m leaning toward hoax at this point. Even if there is a body stored at some facility and this Musky guy saw it, I think the burden of proof is exponential higher considering the history (and lack thereof) of the parties involved. Until some one takes a scalpel to it and dissects the flesh, bone and organs, it’s suspect in my mind.

Hope you all don’t mind me butting in here, but I feel like I know you all after reading all your posts :)

Edited by Arrowhead

Yes..that seems to be the only plausible theory that allows Dyer to kick back and not even deal with a body. Again, listening to the ENTIRE interview of him..all his subtle comments...I find it very hard to see him playing the shill here. I just don't think he's that good of an actor at all...as opposed to Dyer.

On the contrary, all his subtle comments gave him away.There's the gurney thing, the plastic baggies, FBFBs leading questions, when he couldn't answer, he'd resort to 'you gotta understand, I was blown away' ... there was a white cloth covering the BFs privates (really?) ... there's more but I don't want to spend another hour listening to that.

He's there for 20 minutes. He doesn't want to poke and prod. He doesn't take any measurements. He asks one question. What did they do for 20 minutes? What was the other guy doing during this? They just all stood there looking at it for 20 minutes?

Edited by Belmar

No, I think Musky was a full participant. I think there is no body, no facility, no assessment by university people, no NDAs, no baggies of hair. I think the whole thing is a fabrication.

Not again....

No, I think Musky was a full participant. I think there is no body, no facility, no assessment by university people, no NDAs, no baggies of hair. I think the whole thing is a fabrication.

But he looked so honest in the video, none of the tell tale nervous tics or looking askance, or nervous sweating....

One of my major contentions was the lack of description or verification of the gunshot wound. Having said that...this actually points to Musky NOT being in on this! otherwise he would have gone out of his way to descibe the *GOREY* wound..right?

Edited by ronn1

But he looked so honest in the video, none of the tell tale nervous tics or looking askance, or nervous sweating....

Who are you talking about?

On the contrary, all his subtle comments gave him away.There's the gurney thing, the plastic baggies, FBFBs leading questions, when he couldn't answer, he'd resort to 'you gotta understand, I was blown away' ... there was a white cloth covering the BFs privates (really?) ... there's more but I don't want to spend another hour listening to that.

He's there for 20 minutes. He doesn't want to poke and prod. He doesn't take any measurements. He asks one question. What did they do for 20 minutes? What was the other guy doing during this? They just all stood there looking at it for 20 minutes?

I just posted something that's relevant...if he was in on this I would think he would have gone out of his way to describe the GUN SHOT WOUND..NO?

Edited by ronn1

Decomposition and emblaming are easily researched, so it's not a great accomplishment lol.

Yes it is..... Nobody else did it. :) (Although there are some who seem to know a lot about it already.)

That was a big service you did for us.

I didn't take it personal ;) I expect to be scrutinized. If i make a claim that it's impossible, it should be questioned and looked into.

I think because we got BFF accounts at almost the exact same time, you've become my brother, in my mind. So sorry about. A mixed blessing for you! But KBhunter was right. I think we are family, and as much as I might fight with my smarter younger brother, I will always love and admire him. :)

I just posted something that's relavant...if he was in on this I would think he would have gone out of his way to describe the GUN SHOT WOUND..NO?

Yes you would think.

On the other hand, I might avoid that whole area of questioning by saying I didn't want to overstep by opening its mouth.

@clubbed - September 6th. And supposedly they stayed until Sept. 10th. They better have had it embalmed the same day, because it was a low of 74 degrees with a high of 99 degrees those days. They mentioned no freezing, which is important, because at those temperatures, the corpse would be bones in 9-14 days.

thanks njjohn...nice work there....yea an "airtight" explanation hasn't been offered for the San Antonio "Stankfoot".....