Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Fasano isn't really a credible source lol, but I do find it interesting because he's an avid Biscardi and Dyer backer.

Yes he's a Dyer fan of sorts...

'As far as Dr. Balloon boy (Meldrum) is concerned he is the last person we would want on our team . We despise the bigfoot community.'

There he goes!! Our hoaxer does provide a good quote!

The problem with the plastic bags isn't size, it's that it maintains moisture, where paper lets it evaporate out. It degrades the samples. And why keep them if not for study?

Whoever put the hair into plastic bags probably never heard about preserving bigfoot hair for "study" & even if they did, they have a WHOLE BIGFOOT, covered with hair. What if a few in plastic bags goes bad????

They were probably told to "keep everything", so they kept everything.

Anyway you slice it, the interview was very impressive. I don't think I have heard anyone who has listened to it say that they thought Musky was clearly lying at any point. It sounded genuine, far more than I'd expected; accordingly the legions of comments that Musky is a straight-up shill for RD have been silenced for the most part.

I thought he was lying the whole way.

Why is it so hard to believe that he can sound genuine and still be lying? Remember the Bugs story? He sounded genuine. What about the Mike/Enoch story? Autumn Williams was duped because he sounded so genuine. (Heck I wouldn't be surprised if RD is the real Mike.) People can lie and sound genuine!

Whoever put the hair into plastic bags probably never heard about preserving bigfoot hair for "study" & even if they did, they have a WHOLE BIGFOOT, covered with hair. What if a few in plastic bags goes bad????

They were probably told to "keep everything", so they kept everything.

They will be keeping them to reapply them back onto the shaven areas when they have patched the Bigfoot up again to look authentic for pubic viewing. Musky says that the BF was lying on its back and he couldnt see its spine or back of its head. I bet there were more cuts and shaven spots if it had been turned over to show where they accessed the BF's lungs and heart and liver?

What other reason are you going to keep it then? The standard is paper bags or envelopes. You don't waste it, even if you're not going to use it. Even if the plan is to sew the hair back on the shaved areas, you wouldn't want to ruin that hair.

What other reason are you going to keep it then? The standard is paper bags or envelopes. You don't waste it, even if you're not going to use it. Even if the plan is to sew the hair back on the shaved areas, you wouldn't want to ruin that hair.

Sorry I am totally lost? :o

plastic degrades the hair because moisture builds up inside. If you want the hair to look natural when you sew or glue it back onto the shaved areas, you wouldn't use hair that looks different than the rest of the hair on the body. That's why you use paper storage, not plastic.

Everybody may not know that njj. I would have put mine in a plastic bag if the researcher hadn't told me not to. I don't think it's standard knowledge.

plastic degrades the hair because moisture builds up inside. If you want the hair to look natural when you sew or glue it back onto the shaved areas, you wouldn't use hair that looks different than the rest of the hair on the body. That's why you use paper storage, not plastic.

Perhaps you should write and tell them?

Wow - 106 pages and counting quickly.

C'mon folks. This is Rick Dyer we're talking about. It's a hoax. A good one, for sure...one that will put the 2008 one to SHAME. But a hoax nonetheless.

I know it will have to play out but I'm trying to read all this stuff on here and I'm seeing the ones who really, really, REALLY want this to be true.

It's not. It's just not. It's publicity overload for other, bigger agendas far bigger than the big guy himself and the bigfoot community will reel from it (AGAIN). Fingers will be pointed, names called, threats tossed about. But, in the end? It will just be another HOAX.

Ok, so I talked to my veterinarian, whom I trust implicitely. I tell him this little tale, and of course I get the look, but he doesn't laugh because he knows I am sincere about the subject of Sasquatch. I asked him about necropsy. He tells me it would be done just as it would be done on a person (he knows what body configuration a sasquatch would likely be), basically a Y front incision. Now in order to harvest the lungs, heart, kidneys, liver (they are a large organ in people), a back incision would be terribly hard to do. Every rib would have to be sawed through as there is no sternum which to cut, you'd have to basically destroy the spine.

So I thought about what evidence I really have. A tale of a shooting, no back up tale from anyone at Minnow, and Mr Allen's convincing videos and he appears sincere, he saw something he cannot explain.

So what's my glitch. The forward of the new book Sasquatch Rising. Why would he post about RD in the forward based on the tent video? I don't think he would at all. So what did he have access to or see, that is missing from what we have seen and know.

Any ideas, anybody?