Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I have to say..the fact he didn't *go there* on the wound is very telling to me...Dyer woud have definitely told him to *stay with the script* on this MAJOR anatomical feature.

Also the BLACK bottoms of the feet and palms are COUNTER to what would be expected as well

Benboy i love ur avatar

Lol thanks, it's a work in progress...I'll update when I've finished him! I have him laid out on a gurney at the minute waiting to be painted haha

I haven't time to read all the way through the thread, has anyone discussed the smell of a body stored for so long? I do taxidermy work and I can tell you, an animal skin or body in a refrigerated state for many days will be intolerable to deal with. We are talking many months. If frozen, it would still have to be protected in a body bag to prevent freezer burn. If it is refrigerated as I have been told, it would be EXTEMELY pungent and given the smell already associated with them, I would think he would mention that.

KB

Who are you talking about?

Musky.....I tried sarcasm and failed....But my point wa that it's a lot easier to judge one's truthiness when you can see them....so it was smart not show Musky's

in action on the video.....

Who is Musky Allen and why has he emerged as the most renowned skeptic this year? Can anyone find anything about him pre 2012 and beyond?

You know him...it's musky...come on you gotta know him? He's that guy, the one with two eyes, a nose and mouth...breaths air like you and me....yep, that's the guy :) lol

I'm a skeptic, who wants to put up the airfare for me to fly out to Vegas and see this thing? Then I'll invite anyone round to my house, hook me up to a polygraph machine and join me for a cup of tea and a chat about my trip (on film of course) any takers?

Musky.....I tried sarcasm and failed....But my point wa that it's a lot easier to judge one's truthiness when you can see them....so it was smart not show Musky's

in action on the video.....

Oh, haha, I thought you were being sarcastic.

Who is Musky Allen and why has he emerged as the most renowned skeptic this year? Can anyone find anything about him pre 2012 and beyond?

I think he's shape shifting into a new handle as we speak.....

I haven't time to read all the way through the thread, has anyone discussed the smell of a body stored for so long? I do taxidermy work and I can tell you, an animal skin or body in a refrigerated state for many days will be intolerable to deal with. We are talking many months. If frozen, it would still have to be protected in a body bag to prevent freezer burn. If it is refrigerated as I have been told, it would be EXTEMELY pungent and given the smell already associated with them, I would think he would mention that.

KB

Musky said it smelled like chemicals.

Guest VioletX

Although I am being very flippant Violet I'm actually very correct. All we need is Jacki to move to Tunbridge Wells or Cannock Chase and she can join the club! :spiteful:

Be nice Glascow :nono: - Jacki has been making you a wee Scottish McBigfoot mug, (for when we 'ladies get together for tea and scotch)

Guest Thepattywagon

Well folks. Time to say adios to this thread for me now. Good luck with your hoax theories which I am pretty convinced will be not only futile but really rather silly.

Thank you for drilling me so hard (the ones who did) it is good to be kept on ones toes.

Good bye and nice knowing you.

Welcome to an new era in the world of Bigfoot. No more hoaxes from now on yeah cos it is unnecessary. Bigfoot is now on the map of the real and not the fantasy. And we will try our damned best to look after your best interests big fella from now on - WONT WE?????

xx

Change of heart, or just an inefficient quitter? :drag:

I thought the interview sounded quite genuine but until full disclosure comes out about Musky Allen and his alleged credentials as a skeptic, I think it's proceed with extreme caution. It is too easy a setup to fall for.

Edited by Cornelius

I know I’m new here, but yes I have read all 100+ pages and even gotten side tracked by the links to other blogs, videos and FB and read those too. I've listened to both Musky interviews and there are few things that don't sit right (on top of those people have already pointed out).

If I was standing there looking at this BF, I would ask "How did this BF die?" No mention of an exit wound at all? If it was shot, even cleanly though the back of the neck and exited through an open mouth, where's the blood? I'm sure there would have been blood all over his chest. If it's real, there must have been some serious trauma to kill it.

Musky made few references to the hair being groomed? Unless someone had purposely combed the hair to remove traces of debris or insects for some purpose, this makes no sense. My limited BF knowledge tells me that the last thing BF is concerned about is appearance.

It's been 5 months and no one has opened up the chest or brain cavity? From what I heard, yes there are areas of hair shaved off, but there was no reference to any incisions made? Correct me if I’m wrong.

I’m leaning toward hoax at this point. Even if there is a body stored at some facility and this Musky guy saw it, I think the burden of proof is exponential higher considering the history (and lack thereof) of the parties involved. Until some one takes a scalpel to it and dissects the flesh, bone and organs, it’s suspect in my mind.

Hope you all don’t mind me butting in here, but I feel like I know you all after reading all your posts :)

The missing hair is pretty easy to explain.....I think Dyer is having BF sweaters made for his crew and he had a BF pube sweater made for his buddy from Team Tazer....

Hey Musky! Tell us who you are. Oh I forgot to say please. PLEASE!!! lol

I have to go do some work, but forgot I wanted to say, "You go, Skyla!!!!!!!"

hold the phone.....Muskyallen is not showing up as a member on BFF anymore.

that's interesting.... i guess i wouldn't blame him.....

Okay, as I'm listening to this FB/FB interview, I have to say, Musky is sounding sincere in his account.

I find this a bit disturbing. If it is indeed a hoax, MA needs to become a member of an Actor's Guild. His account is sounding quite compelling.

Is Rick Dyer going to have the last laugh?