Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

Oh Sasfooty I cant keep away but I expect one day I will be asked to leave for good! A curry? Dont you have curry's in the States? Its Indian food with hot spices. The area of London where Minnow have their offices is very near the largest Bangladeshi community outside of Bangladesh. I used to live there! Has fantastic food for miles!

mmmmmmmm...I want a curry now-gee thanks! Biryani for me; )

Guest miller44

Nope, and thanks for proving my point!

Glad to see you posting again! I was begining to think that the Dasiy fiasco might have broken your spirit.

mmmmmmmm...I want a curry now-gee thanks! Biryani for me; )

Yes I like a Korma myself with a little dash of embalming fluid sprinkled on..keeps me young looking :)

BH, Thanks for passing along this info. The Stryker stretcher you referenced is 29" wide and the Bigfoot had a shoulder width of 38" or greater.

So, that being said, my question is; how would you keep the arms from flopping off the side? When you transported the 900lb patient, that was as wide as this purported BF, you must have had a way to restrain the arms.

This particular stretcher is 29" wide and has no side rails. How did you manage to keep the arms on the side without them flopping over the side and dragging on the floor?

Hey Cisco,

The pt in question was alert and oriented, and able to keep her arms held (sorta) across her body. I have also transported unresponsive pts who were larger than the stretcher and I used a triangular bandage or a bed sheet tied in a loose clove hitch around both wrists to secure the upper extremities.

Also, the bari bed I linked to does have straps, but I have run into pts whose girth made them unusable without an extender.

Glad to see you posting again! I was begining to think that the Dasiy fiasco might have broken your spirit.

My spirit, no. My marriage on the other hand... My wife was getting very upset with the amount of time I spent on the internet during that "fiasco". lol

But if you truly had a body, wouldn't you want more than one source to back it up? why just do a quick DNA study, which they said they did, but not let it get verified later by someone else? Ruin the evidence? lol And he's said multiple times it hasn't gone to a university yet.

And that makes the plastic bags of hair more relevant. Dry hair "can" be stored in plastic bags temporarily, but definitely not wet. You'd definitely use paper in that circumstance.

They can store small samples easily..no?

My spirit, no. My marriage on the other hand... My wife was getting very upset with the amount of time I spent on the internet during that "fiasco". lol

These arguments/stories here tap into our emotions big time. I predict by the end of Feb I will have gone totally insane. Edited by JackiLB

Guest miller44
This particular stretcher is 29" wide and has no side rails. How did you manage to keep the arms on the side without them flopping over the side and dragging on the floor?

You make some good points as always Cisco Kid, and it's ironic again that the incident played to your particular location/background.

I am not sure of any of the details, but I can speak for layman everywhere that few (if any) people would know the difference between gurnies. Just like a person who knows nothing about firearms could call a shotgun a rifle because the look similar. It's not necessarily an indication of deception.

I am much more concerned as to why there were no exit wounds mentioned, but that's another issue to be discussed ad nauseum.

Anyway you slice it, the interview was very impressive. I don't think I have heard anyone who has listened to it say that they thought Musky was clearly lying at any point. It sounded genuine, far more than I'd expected; accordingly the legions of comments that Musky is a straight-up shill for RD have been silenced for the most part.

They can store small samples easily..no?

The problem with the plastic bags isn't size, it's that it maintains moisture, where paper lets it evaporate out. It degrades the samples. And why keep them if not for study? The devil's in the details.