Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest gershake

According to FBFB, he is the greatest skeptic of all time. The claim is that he was once a believer who worked with Rene Dahinden until he turned to become the Judas of the Bigfoot world.

The way RD portrays MA in his latest video made me think of a biblical analogy as well, but I was more thinking Saul of Tarsus.

Allen is disliked for being as pesky skeptic that has hounded the BF community for years..he seems to get on peoples nerves from what I have gathered. No..he isn't a well known figure at all and seems to have lurked out there for years..nipping at the heels of *believers*. Apparently, he was a big believer himself at one time. He seems to have struck a nerve with Dyer as well, so that's no surprise. I know nothing of his *credentials*..I assume he's an amature BF addict. Having said this...there's nothing that would disqualify him from giving his impressions of what he actually saw. Take it or leave it.

So if hes so well known in the BF community how come nobody knows who he is? how about RD's lacky!!

LOL...got that right. one thing for sure..according to Dyer anyway..we'll know it ALL in a couple months. If we don't...UP GOES THE BEE ESS FLAG.

So if hes so well known in the BF community how come nobody knows who he is? how about RD's lacky!!

Could be...but for now I don't think so. BTW..didn't say he was *well known*...I found some info on him and he ticks off a lot of people with his pestering and hounding....in other words..he can be a PAIN IN THE ARSE

Probably the craziest thing said in that whole hour and a half interview was Musky saying that Dyer is nice and really a great guy. I'm pretty sure Musky has listened to many of Dyers rants, etc for a long time and I have to wonder about anyone who can say that about Dyer after listening to all the things he has said.

Let me throw something else in here. Does anyone believe a creature that lives in the woods and most likely uses it's hands in a rough way would have hair all the way around it's fingers? How would it not wear off or why would it even be there? It seems a bit strange, but then I can't figure why he would throw that lie in there, especially since he even mentioned it seemed odd.

Guest VioletX

Lol. Good one. I can hear it now, "So, given the size of its head, do you think it would have a brain big enough to find its way out of your facility if it were alive? And..."Just curious, have you tried smacking it in the head with sticks? I brought some lumber with me if that's ok."

please stop making me laugh about this!!!!! :biggrin:

I bet Barnes is a great guy, but he is a little intense...

I have my fingers crossed for ya!

The old man has three game cams up in the area of his sighting so far lots of big cats, yotes, elk deer and such

Guest King Kong

How much is a Bigfoot body worth? We are to believe it is just outside Las Vegas and this location can be kept secret by this moron Dyer?

Just rolled snake eyes.....

Yes.

Great. I look forward to Squatch taking it's rightful place with all real biological species on the planet.

So should I hang up my rifle or what?

No! Because we know that you wouldn't string us all along for an eternity!

I'm following your thread, and though I find hunting, well, something I could never do, your pursuit is really interesting to read about. I'm learning all sorts of outdoorsy stuff!

No! Because we know that you wouldn't string us all along for an eternity!

I'm following your thread, and though I find hunting, well, something I could never do, your pursuit is really interesting to read about. I'm learning all sorts of outdoorsy stuff!

I promise you bud I wouldn't do that.

If I was able to do the dirty deed, BFF would be ground zero for the discovery. But I would contact a biologist first and foremost.

And thanks!