Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Mounty,

The source of the suit was found, if I remember it correctly, the vendor who sold them saw the pictures and came out.

All I can say, 1 man and 2 BF

He IS the best bigfoot tracker in the world!

I would love to see the "came out" statement from the source of the suit. Do you know where and how to find that information again? Bob Heironimus also "came out" and stated he was in the Patty Suit, but how many of us believe him? Just saying....

Edited by Mounty

Guest VioletX

@Violet

I knew eventually you'd make your way to the dark side. lol jk!

It is really dark here Skyla ; (

I don't quite like it much at all, how do you all stand it?

Night vision?

I am pretty sure there will be a BTR show tonight so maybe this is all part of that...

If Bigfoot actually exists, then it is not impossible.

Considering he is actually out there looking for one...

Homer Simpson: So, Mr. Malloy, it seems that the cat has been caught by the very person who was trying to catch him.

Seymour Skinner: How ironic.

That's hysterical! Thanks for that. :)

I would like to make it clear that I do not support Rick Dyer. In fact, I believe that this entire story is likely a hoax. I am just playing Devils Advocate and maintaining a Contrarian Point-of-View, because without concrete proof, either for or against, we really don't know anything at all...

Edited by Mounty

I am thinking that Rick enjoys this, it is like playing a ping pong match on a roller coaster:

this is RD's blog

Bigfoot: The Evidence

5 minutes ago

After Musky Allen's statement earlier, we knew it would not be long before Dr. Jeffrey Meldrum responded. While we are throwing our support and belief behind the whole dead Bigfoot story, we also have tremendous respect for Jeff Meldrum, who is one of the best out there in the Bigfoot world, so we are sharing his statement here.

Jeff wrote - ""I was just read a passage over the phone from a postby Mr. Allen claiming he made repeated attempts via email to invite me to go to Las Vegas, but that I requested my "usual appearance fee" of $5500. LOL.

This is a bald-faced lie. I checked to see if I might have missed ANY email correspondence from Mr. Allen and have nothing in my inboxes. Let Mr. Allen produce the emails from me. He can't. WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT THE RELIABILITY OF THE REMAINDER OF HIS TESTIMONY?""

So, is this the truth? Is Musky telling the truth? Someone is lying...... Lets see how Musky responds.

· ·

LOL, Musky overplayed his hand with the Meldrum lie. Hoisted by his own petard, I love it.

Remember the Rubber Mask and Suit that was presented to the media in 2008?

Has anybody ever seen another identical suit or mask anywhere?

Dyer would have either had to commercially purchase the Mask/Suit or he would have had to make the Mask/Suit himself. Now, I don't know what mask/suit making skills Dyer possess, but I would assume his ability to make a Mask/Suit is unlikely, therefore he most likely bought the Mask/Suit. If he was able to buy it, then there should be more than one for sale, but I've never seen one.

Or the Mask/Suit came from somewhere or someone else; someone else who might just keep their feathers numbered for just such an occasion.

This is the image from the 2008 hoax. I don't know if you can still purchase it, but back then, they were all over the net.

1_62_sasquatch_suit_horrordome.jpg

I would like to make it clear that I do not support Rick Dyer. In fact, I believe that this entire story is likely a hoax. I am just playing Devils Advocate and maintaining a Contrarian Point-of-View, because without concrete proof we really don't know anything at all...

We really don't. I agree. :)

I would love to see the "came out" statement from the source of the suit. Do you know where and how to find that information again? Bob Heironimus also "came out" and stated he was in the Patty Suit, but how many of us believe him? Just saying....

http://www.makeupandmonsters.com/FAKE_Bigfoot_stories.htm

http://www.thehorrordome.com/deluxe-sasquatch-bigfoot-halloween-costume.aspx <-- That's the suit. The owners of the company were the ones who came forward after seeing the picture on CNN.

This is the image from the 2008 hoax. I don't know if you can still purchase it, but back then, they were all over the net.

1_62_sasquatch_suit_horrordome.jpg

I thought the 2008 hoax had teeth and a tongue, but I could be wrong.

Again, just playing Devils Advocate here, but is it not possible for this costume to have been made after the fact by the conspirators to use as "evidence" to corroborate their cover-up. It is just as possible as anything else...

Or the conspirators used a known suit in their cover-up to assist in making the hoax as humiliating as they could. All I'm saying is that nothing is as cut and dry as we think it is.

Edited by Mounty

I thought the 2008 hoax had teeth and a tongue, but I could be wrong.

It had possum intestines, had cow eyeballs and a donkey tongue and teeth