Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

But how can we know as much as we need to without knowing the height of the victim , the distance, angle, was RD on higher ground etc.

The same way they calculate distance between the stars. You only need to know a few variables, not the entire universe. back of skull to neck is all you need to get a trajectory. That creates the angle. That shows how much higher the shooter needs to be above the target to get that angle. Even without knowing the exact size of the skull or the neck, because of the same features shared by humans and primates, and because no matter how many bullet wounds you see, they don't ignore physics. Are we trying to say there's a magic bullet now?

I've remained open in this thread and even defended RD on the charges that were cleared when others brought them up. You can only look at the facts based on information from statements. Science, Math, and Physics do not change. You can't speculate their existence. You can speculate all you want about actions, intentions, etc.. but the facts about what's possible and not possible start piling up. I still haven't seen any evidence come forward backing anything up.

Guest Thepattywagon

If what was posted in #3446 is true, does this not give any b'leevers in RD's tale reason to pause and consider the implications of this?

"Just to remind everyone. The film Jacki is talking about was taken from the same camera as the tent or camper video. It was posted briefly on youtube and then withdrawn. It shows a man outside, next to the "bigfoot" (prop) seen in the tent video. They appear to be adjusting positions and angles so that certain elements are hidden from the final product. It shows the tent video to be a hoax... very clearly. I can speculate that it may have been a mistake or grudge by a Minnow employee, or possibly is was the end game reconsidered. The tent video part of this WAS/IS definitely a hoax."

Thats a good point Violet if the mouth was open and the round exited there it would negate an exite wound

Exit point was the NECK. Not the mouth. That's the point.. that was the reason for it being shaved. If it was maintained that the mouth was the exit area of the bullet, it wouldn't even be an issue.

Guest VioletX

Also a good point but I am not debating angle. point blank range for a high powered rifle is inside 100 yrds. His claim he was closer. He said it passed all the way through that staement eliminates soft pointed ballistic tipped amminition. If his story is true (which I still dont believe) he would have had to be using a bonded bullet i.e (for big game Elk and bigger) to get a pass through. If that is the case it would be a rather large exit wound taking part of the face with it. Consevatively; exit would size of silver dollar probably more like tennis ball size

I should just let you and Mounty and njjohn work on this, I am decidedly not qualified too discuss trajectory, physics and the impact of variable bullet types, I was just posting my automatic thoughts that we need to know more before we can really solve the exit wound debate.

Exit point was the NECK. Not the mouth. That's the point.. that was the reason for it being shaved. If it was maintained that the mouth was the exit area of the bullet, it wouldn't even be an issue.

The neckk could have been shaved to view the layrnx or remove the Thyroid glands.

I don't know about charging people to see the body, but I have heard astronomical figures that may be paid for a BF body. Would they still pay this for a totally decayed body or skeleton? Just a thought.

And may I state that the people that post here have an amazing ability to analyze even the most minute details of this subject. I have learned a lot from all of you.

I too have learned things on this forum I never thought I would ever even consider. Like the doings of species specific pubic hair lice and on this thread some of the basic points of embalming lol

Just to remind everyone. The film Jacki is talking about was taken from the same camera as the tent or camper video. It was posted briefly on youtube and then withdrawn. It shows a man outside, next to the "bigfoot" (prop) seen in the tent video.

Cool! Glad you had enough time to compose an erudite and comprehensive reply. Such a shame that no one else saw this film though. Would have put the nail in the coffin big time. What a shame. :girlwacko:

Lee, please. Have you read any of the other posts in this thread? Jacki has shown remarkable restraint, and rarely treated anyone in the callous, odd way she has been treated on a relatively constant basis.

I understand feeling sensitive. We all feel a little sensitive. When you've shaken that off a little (thanks for that expression, Lhlyda), go back and take a look at this thread, and you'll see that the evidence that Jacki is a kind person with lots of patience and good humor -- and an unusual ability to bear up well in very difficult circumstances -- is overwhelming.

Ah thanks LT. Dont back me up as it will get you into trouble hehe :)

If what was posted in #3446 is true, does this not give any b'leevers in RD's tale reason to pause and consider the implications of this?

"Just to remind everyone. The film Jacki is talking about was taken from the same camera as the tent or camper video. It was posted briefly on youtube and then withdrawn. It shows a man outside, next to the "bigfoot" (prop) seen in the tent video. They appear to be adjusting positions and angles so that certain elements are hidden from the final product. It shows the tent video to be a hoax... very clearly. I can speculate that it may have been a mistake or grudge by a Minnow employee, or possibly is was the end game reconsidered. The tent video part of this WAS/IS definitely a hoax."

Yeah but the trouble is that no one else has come forward to say they saw this film too except for SteveB. So its therefore not only very hard to prove that it exists, but also, if there is a 'rogue' member of Minnow out there, putting the spanner in the works.......where are they now??? Helloo.....are you out there rogue Minnow employee.....can't you come into here anonymously and give us some more info.....we wont tell honest! hellooooo................

Do these look at all similar?

haha! No!

Guest spurfoot

If the incident were genuine, Minnow would have reported it to the authorities. Inevitably Dyer would have been arrested. Either he is out on bail, or, the incident never happened. It is unlikely he would have any control over access to the cadaver unless Musky Allen were Dyer's defense attorney.

Guest VioletX

I too have learned things on this forum I never thought I would ever even consider. Like the doings of species specific pubic hair lice and on this thread some of the basic points of embalming lol

Which this Bf may have had, apparently, lol.

Dr. Meldrum on his Facebook page denies ever being contacted by Musky Allen. And has asked this person to provide the emails of Dr. Meldrum requesting any fee whatsoever. Dr. Meldrum called this a 'bald faced lie'.

Leaftalker - sorry, who is feeling sensitive? You or JackiLB? I'm confused by what you are saying here.

Yes, I've read the entire thread, thanks. And I still maintain it's a hoax, regardless of whether I'm silly, ludicrous or live in a fantasy.

Lee

Hi, Lee. I'm thinking about the warning we just all received, which was totally justified and fair, so I really can't elaborate on my meaning here, except to say I was referring to neither Jacki nor myself.... :) But I really shouldn't be speculating about other people's feelings, so I will listen to our mods and not do that here. But I can see why what I said might've been confusing, and I'm sorry for that.

And fer shur, you can maintain whatever you'd like! Hoax, not hoax... I don't think anybody here wants to prevent anyone from thinking/believing what they want to think/believe....

I should just let you and Mounty and njjohn work on this, I am decidedly not qualified too discuss trajectory, physics and the impact of variable bullet types, I was just posting my automatic thoughts that we need to know more before we can really solve the exit wound debate.

The neckk could have been shaved to view the layrnx or remove the Thyroid glands.

But the neck was the exit would according to musky. That's why I'm saying he's contradicting himself in multiple places. On RD's blog he said the mouth was damage, etc.. then in other statements he's saying the neck was exit wound but the teeth were still damaged.

gorF.jpgskel_04.jpg

Since it's similar to both human and primate, you can compare both. This is a simple exercise that will let you see what i'm describing.

Take your finger and make a line from the lowest point of each skull, and have it run below to jaw to the neck. I picked the lowest spot of skull because that gives the shallowest angle. I picked below the jaw, because Musky said the mouth was closed and the neck was visible shaved.

Notice the line that your finger makes between those two points? Does it travel anywhere near the front of the mouth?

BFF Patron

I believe this blog spells out the "facts" of the case very well: see link in quote.