Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Page 118. Struggling to comprehend the thought process behind some of the RD bleevers (whom I can still count on one hand thankfully).

Meldrum calling out Musky is the death knell for this. However, expect Dyer/Allen to be conjuring a fake/hoaxed email exchange as we speak.

RD claims to have a body for 5 months. You would have thought he would have found a buyer months ago....

Tick tock.

Hi, Lee. I'm thinking about the warning we just all received, which was totally justified and fair, so I really can't elaborate on my meaning here, except to say I was referring to neither Jacki nor myself.... :) But I really shouldn't be speculating about other people's feelings, so I will listen to our mods and not do that here. But I can see why what I said might've been confusing, and I'm sorry for that.

Hi, LeafTalker.

Well, this is a mystery. Because neither you or JackiLB are sensitive, and I said "Good job I'm not sensitive".

Then after I said that, you wrote something about me making sure I read all the posts. Yes, good advice. I recommend everyone do that :haha:

But yes, let's stick to debating the topic instead of resorting to calling people silly for having an opinion. How's that sound?

Lee

Hi, LeafTalker.

Well, this is a mystery. Because neither you or JackiLB are sensitive, and I said "Good job I'm not sensitive".

Then after I said that, you wrote something about me making sure I read all the posts. Yes, good advice. I recommend everyone do that :haha:

But yes, let's stick to debating the topic instead of resorting to calling people silly for having an opinion. How's that sound?

Lee

Agreed!

Has anyone calculated the angle of the camera shot?

Based on dimensions of the tent opening and distance (and figure several from 10 -15 ft) calculate the height of the BF.

I still say the "BF" in the tent video looks a lot like a biker dude to me, MORE than any Bigfoot, and nothing like Patty-oh yea Dyer also thinks that she is a hoax-so to him everyone else is a liar and a hoaxer EXCEPT him because he has been SAVED-he is so full of crap that he stinks worse than a skunk ape in heat in the Florida swamps in September-and it's only been 3 days of looking into and AT this guy...I KNOW these type of people-compulsive liars...my brother God rest his soul was one-they are sad and unhappy people who hate themselves and everyone else...

Crazy wild prediction before I go shovel out the kids playroom:

FB/FB and RD are going to view the body very soon.

One interesting note:

Didn't FBFB say they would shut down the page if this was a hoax?

I may be wrong. So are they the target of this hoax?

Did I dream that?

Guest thermalman

Ouch Jacki and here, all along, I was trying to be so nice and respectful. In fact, I probably should just let it go and agree to disagree and I will after this, but, quite frankly, your curt dismissal of my point kind of got my dander up and I feel like I need to reiterate my argument.

So, while I know I'm just a dumb Yank, let's see if I can do the math in my head here just for fun....

Let's add up what we know. We have;

1 suspect video which was released under less than full honesty + 1 Claim by a known hoaxer that the subject of that video was shot and killed later that day + 1 corroborating statement by an unknown self proclaimed bigfoot researcher turned skeptic who won't even reveal his real name so folks can verify his bonafides + 0 bodies + o physical evidence of said bodies + 0 statements from anyone not connected to the known hoaxer that a body even exists + 0 statements from anyone on the film crew or the other 'researchers' who were supposed to have witnessed this event + 0 evidence that the unknown skeptic really went anywhere and viewed anything + 0 evidence that the supposed lawyers, NDAs, body or HD film of the claimed event exist at all outside of the imagination of Slick Rick and his new best bud.

Now I don't have a big fancy scientific calculator, but if I take my socks off and use my toes as well, I think I can pretty well add up that the cost of this fiasco so far is virtually nothing. After all, if Rick and Musky aren't telling the truth then none of these other things even exist and therefore there are no costs associated with them.

Basically, with the total lack of any corroborating evidence or witnesses it boils down to a completely subjective question; Do you believe Rick Dyer and Musky Allen? I know you do and I fully respect your choice to. I, personally, do not.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that this is absolutely a hoax. As I've said before, I still believe there is a slight possibility that this really did happen, but there does not need to be a huge, complex and expensive conspiracy in order to make this what I suspect it to be, another hoax by Mr. Dyer.

Best regards.

Not to undermind you Cipher, but there are those expenses of housing and storage for the "body", hotel rooms, air fare, security, meals, lawyers, NDAs, etc.

"One cannot simply collect the rent without the cost of putting up the building first."

Edited by thermalman

Guest VioletX

Subterfuge Ihylda... something is going on, we will know about it when we know about it, but I do not know anything.

not sure about the FB/FB guys...

Well, we've talked about him for well over 100 pages just on this forum. That's what promoting one's self is all about. No doubt we'll do it again too. The truth has nothing to do with it. It's all about getting attention and mentioning Dr. Meldrum was classic!

t.

Thats exactly what I said about the tent video! He looks like a biker dude with sunglasses!

Edited by chelefoot

Guest thermalman

RD is likely pulling in major amounts of $$$$$ on his hit counter, right about now? I think, this is what it's all about.

Guest Thepattywagon

Amen, SoFla re #3544.. I began to realize a few years ago that many well meaning people are easily duped by a charming, sincere delivery. Add to that a bit of crocodilian emotion and it puts a nice ribbon on the package for a lot of people. I too, knew a compulsive liar, and can only say that it's an eye opener. There are people out there who can fabricate claims as easily as they breathe. Dyer has been proven to be of this ilk, and is just coming back for another bite at the apple. The exception this time MAY be that the hoax is part of the documentary story line, and if he has Minnow Films' blessing to take this as far as he can, then he would have no problem continuing the lie.

I'd suggest that the bleevers go back and watch Dyer and the other goober in their press interviews from 08. Then come back and tell us why we should treat the current bs he's shoveling with any more respect than he got then.

Hi,

and out of interest how do people think he is making money on hits? His site is not even set up with adwords.

Increasing his ego certainly but the website won't make him money unless he gets ads or sells it to some sucker.