Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

It's attitudes like this that allow people to see the truth when it's right there in front of them. Too many just shut their eyes & ears tighter & refuse to believe that they may have been wrong.

I plussed this one & even took you off my "Ignore list". :)

Yes Ronn 1 you are getting it, but I know you have been weighing things fairly all along.

We really do not have long until things start becoming more solid IMO. I think that it is going to be tough to keep all of this in before the film debut. Minnow be prepared!!!

I am listening to the discussions today and am still holding strong that this is all too true. And that means that everyone is out there with their magnifying glasses, well good luck :beach:

Guest Thepattywagon

RD quote when asked about the speed of the BF:

"I saw it in action, brother. I saw it when it was alive-when it was feet away from me-when it was feet away from the cameraman. I saw how fast it moved. I moved 20 foot after I shot it the first time..I moved 20 foot, and by the time I got to that 20 foot mark, where I shot it, this thing made a big circle around, and knocked over the camera guy."

Why would an animal that has been wounded make a "big circle" instead of getting as far from the source of danger as possible.

And if it was so big and running so fast, how did the cameraman not get seriously injured?

Just another red flag for me.

The whole story about the wounding and the saving of the cameraman was spun after the initial tale came out.

Dyer fabricated this after getting flak for 'murdering' the big guy.

Guest VioletX

@ Mark RD has admitted to shooting it in the back prior to any attack on the camera man. If I remember correctly RD said the camera guy had been attacked because the BF thought that the camera guy had been the shooter.

I wanted to add that RD, in last nights radio show said that there was someone who viewed the BF who would be recognizable in our community and that person had the option to speak out, but has not yet, he was not sure if they would, but that they could if they chose to any day possibly.

IMHO this person may be fearing the critique that Musky Allen has recieved, but I hope that they have the necessary courage to come forth. If you are reading this mystery person please come out with your discovery!!

@Violet The story initially broke on Lindsay's blog and on the Crypto Crew site. Lots of details regarding the shooting, including the knocked out teeth, but nothing about the wounding and the attack on the cameraman. Indeed you may remember the 'fight' that ensued with the Minnow cameramen after the shooting. Just wondering why would attack and disarm Dyer if he had just saved one of their cameramen for certain death?

The devil is in the detail and the details simply just don't add up.

Edited by MarkGlasgow

I've been hesitant to post on this subject very much because I feel this whole post will be part of the Minnow Documentary. The film is about Men who believe in and chase mythical monsters. This is all great material and drama for that film. Minnow films will laugh all the way to the bank and we will be left right back at square on.

I was just thinking the same thing!

@Violet - RD has been saying he shot it in the back of the head when it walked away since the beginning. The "attacked a camera guy" story didn't come about until after he was being getting flak for killing it. And that adds to the problem with the story... two exit wounds. And here's where "detail" is important. Say you believe the story and the mouth and neck were two separate exit wounds, and he shot it while it was over the camera man, at that range, the camera man would have been shot. That's the problem with exit wounds... something's exiting.

Edit - also RD talks about selling the bullet, not bullets.

Edited by njjohn

RD quote when asked about the speed of the BF:

"I saw it in action, brother. I saw it when it was alive-when it was feet away from me-when it was feet away from the cameraman. I saw how fast it moved. I moved 20 foot after I shot it the first time..I moved 20 foot, and by the time I got to that 20 foot mark, where I shot it, this thing made a big circle around, and knocked over the camera guy."

Why would an animal that has been wounded make a "big circle" instead of getting as far from the source of danger as possible.

And if it was so big and running so fast, how did the cameraman not get seriously injured?

Just another red flag for me.

I had said I wasn't giving any more press.

But, here is a statement where RD said it was fast. Then last night on the radio show, he said he didn't see it move fast, but man those leg muscles, it must be able to move fast.

Just saying

BFF Patron

... but I haven't seen any one out there even get close to finding anything that is proof that the "experts" will except as evidence.....

And you won't see it out of this sorry state of a cluster either Kong, so sit tight......

leave the blinders for the Carnival barkers! :sungum:

Guest OntarioSquatch

again..I suggest all here who want to know the truth..subject yourself to this blogcast. For the first time I see an element of maturity and restraint in Dyer that I haven't seen before. This story is trully something that may challange your belief and how you handle it. I for one have been gyrating all over the place...like most of you. I'm now going to stick my neck out and say Dyer has the goods. I never thought I would be uttering those words. Yes..this guy has been a con man..maybe he still is...but not this time. If I'm wrong..I have no problem accepting that I was duped and hoaxed. I'll certainly learn something from all this...and this is from someone who doesn't believe BF exists.

That was a pretty quick conversion :blink:

Guest VioletX

@Violet The story initially broke on Lindsay's blog and on the Crypto Crew site. Lots of details regarding the shooting, including the knocked out teeth, but nothing about the wounding and the attack on the cameraman. Indeed you may remember the 'fight' that ensued with the Minnow cameramen after the shooting. Just wondering why would attack and disarm Dyer if he had just saved one of their cameramen for certain death?

The devil is in the detail and the details simply just don't add up.

Why should RD reveal everything about the documentary, I think he knows Minnow wants him to hold back details but he cannot help adding more and more details.

Why would Minnow films becomfortable with the cold blooded killing of Bigfoot? Watch the documentary about Mathews and you can see their perspective.

Guest Cervelo

Unless Minnow is in on it...

Anybody consider that maybe after spending a little time with Rick...sorta you know, getting to know him better ;)

Then realizing a little gun play might enter the situation, they (Minnow) most likley packed up and hauled butt......thanks Rick we'll be in touch as they floored it!

BFF Patron

Would you willingly drive four hours with a guy like this, and be led blindfolded thereafter into any situations? is a better question, Cerv? Hell yeah, I'd haul ass!