Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Thanks for your answers Derek. This is pretty exciting to say the least. I just hope more than I can say that Dyer doesn't come up with some last minute excuse and have to cancel. Good luck.

Just remember that Rick's invited people in the past just to make excuses at the last minute. Gives the impression it's real then pulls the carpet.

eh?????

What if the video was played on a TV screen and filmed through the tent screen?

That wouldn't be CGI would it? Anyway..all this could be moot if you're reading the posts above this one...LOL

Edited by ronn1

Guest gershake

Gershake,

I will do everything in my power to get as much info and verification as humanly possible. I doubt they'll let me bring a scalpel, but I'll do the best I can.

Derek,

great to hear. :)

- Shake

I feel like I keep experiencing false labor. :) And I can't sleep because of it! I've been excited to see my long-time beliefs validated for so long, and it seems to keep getting closer and closer! I think I need to go for a run and blast some tunes into my ears, to relax!

Guest VioletX

I feel like I keep experiencing false labor. :) And I can't sleep because of it! I've been excited to see my long-time beliefs validated for so long, and it seems to keep getting closer and closer! I think I need to go for a run and blast some tunes into my ears, to relax!

yessssss!!!! Giving birth to a Bf is a pain in the posterior....

So all know and it is in writing here.....I am asking both Meldrum and Randles if they have been contacted.

KB

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Meldrum the one who Dyer said that he would put a clause in that he would never see the body?

Dyer said Meldrum would NEVER get a private viewing and would have to stand in line after the Film release. Go figure?

Edited by ronn1

Dyer said Meldrum would NEVER get a private viewing and would have to stand in line after the Film release. Go figure?

Dyer is a hothead - he says all sorts of stuff that just kind of spews from his mouth. But I still believe the main storyline. :)