Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

@Melissa, someone has to keep up the Dyer end here and in Jacki's near abscence I do what I can :read:And Ronn , Leaf, Miller and hawk and who else- where are you guys ??

@ Skyla-Rick had a film company and does his own little skits, why not have a green screen?

Edited by VioletX

Woah.......I got bored listening to RD's show last night and fell asleep. I kept waiting for musky to come on and then I dozed off. I'll have to go back and listen to what I missed. For the record, Munoz did not invite Fasano on to the show. He was waiting for the opportunity to start things up with Rick. Those two have been at odds for a few days now, due to Fasano jumping on the hoax side of the fence. I wonder if Munoz is really going to post the conversation he had with Musky. ( he says Musky insisted on a "scripted" interview )

Ronn........I'll never tell. lol

LOL..OK Simply.. just for the record..I'm of Russian decent.

Anyhoo...I know Fasano *just called in* and Munoz seemed surprised..not so sure Munoz didn't have a heads up though. Munoz was playing hard ball with Musky...no limits on what questions he could ask. Can't blame him for that, but he shudda bit the bullet and brought Musky on anyway.

Again, Munoz had recently categorically stated that Dyer shot a BF..no ifs ands or buts about it. Now, he turns around and says there are too many red flags (like how did Dyer shoot a BF on the run..etc). So I put ANYTHING Munoz says into question.

@Melissa, someone has to keep up the Dyer end here and in Jacki's near abscence I do what I can :read:And Ronn , Leaf, Miller and hawk and who else- where are you guys ??

@ Skyla-Rick had a film company and does his own little skits, why not have a green screen?

I monitor Dyer's blog several times a day. I don't think we'll be hearing too much from him going forward now.

Edited by ronn1

So you question what Munoz says because he changed his mind once, but won't question what RD and Musky say after they lied and changed their mind on what they said multiple times? ;)

Can someone tell me why a "bigfoot investigator" would need a green screen? I couldn't allow my poor ears to sit through every minute of his show. I did see him tug on it but did he give an explanation as to why has has it? ( he very well may have a good explanation, but considering his current situation, it does raise a red flag. )

Okay so I am still watching his last show... I should get another award for the loss of 1:03 OF my life to this nonsense. But that's not your fault Simplyskyla - it's mine for thinking he might have something of value to say. I have been watching him talk on the phone and go silent for lord only knows how long.. LOL. I don't know who he is talking to on the phone - but that's not a radio show... LOL.

Okay your green screen question. I have been at this since 2005 - and I have not met one Bigfooter who owns a green screen - to include myself. Green Screens are used for filming with CGI. At least that is my understanding. The humans film in front of the "Green Screen" and the later CGI work is placed over the green screen. So, once again Rick Dyer is wrong. LOL.

Oh, you edited that!!!! I was gonna reply, even before I saw "where are you guys?" :)

I did post once last night, but I've been trying to do some work.... But I admit, I find it hard to keep pointing out the obvious: we still don't have any definitive proof of anything, so it's still waaaaaay premature to say, one way or another, what the final outcome of this story will be.

Absolutely. Green screens are almost standard equipment for people who produce video.

Edited by LeafTalker

Guest VioletX

Jacki messaged me a while ago and she gave me permission to share what she wrote and I will add that the artist knew the new title while all of us were still in the dark

Jacki says: the poster designed for the film is not the work of an amateur bigfoot enthusiast who is avidly following this story. I studied design to degree and masters level in London and I can tell you now, that that design is the work of a talented graphic artist and would have taken some time to produce. I can tell that the poster however isnt finished as the text is too scant, but the overall design is the work of a professional. I looked up Matt Broughtons website and he is indeed a legit graphic designer. Now, why would a professional graphic designer spend hours of his time producing a poster just for fun? No, this is a mock up for the real deal folks. You better believe it.

Edited by VioletX

Guest WldHrtRnch

I think I'll put anything anybody says into question at this point, lol.

Just an insignificant point, probably nothing, but one of the many small details I've noticed throughout this story.

On RD's blog, in his defense of SK outing him on buying the ebay camera equipment, he says that the photo of the camera on the ground by the tent is Minnows equipment. How many think that the film crew would lay a $130,000 camera on the ground beside a cooler?

I've been going back and trying to catch up on this thread but I'm feeling a bit lost as I was focused on the Ketchum paper.

Would somebody mind catching me up? In short, aside from the usual ranting and raving from RD; have there been any significant developments, one way or another?

What's this I read that the movie poster is not the movie poster?

Sorry to ask for the short "play by play" but my brain is running on slow today....

As an aside, I just read his written statement on his blog, the one where he says that he will remain silent until the film is released, and I'm curious to find out who wrote it for him. I've read a lot of postings from RD and he did not write this statement himself. It is well written, has correct grammar and spelling. Somebody wrote this on his behalf. Perhaps the PR person from Minnow finally stepped in and put a lid on him? Who knows what's going on but I'm certain somebody else wrote his statement and perhaps even forced him to post it. This goes against everything I have come to expect from RD and is way out of character for him.

I'm convinced the other interested parties are trying to reel him in and hold his feet to the fire on his NDA with them. We'll see...but I don't expect much of of Dyer from here on. The only next possible significant event on the horizon (that I can see) would be the viewing by someone *big* in the BF world that he alluded to.

So you question what Munoz says because he changed his mind once, but won't question what RD and Musky say after they lied and changed their mind on what they said multiple times? ;)

Have you seen the Munoz video on Dyer? I suggest you take look. Dyer recently put up short takes of Munoz as bragging rights to his award...but he has the LONG version there too..posted a week or two ago. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you take a look.

WldHrtRnch asked:

How many think that the film crew would lay a $130,000 camera on the ground beside a cooler?

Umm not me. I have seen these people carry these cameras like the camera was the only thing on earth that is important... As they should, this is very expensive equipment. Another question, why would a cameraman do that? Did Rick say to the crew, "Hey - let's put all our equipment on the ground here so I can take a picture of all the cool stuff we brought along for this." and of course the cameraman excitedly said, "Ohh Ohh I will - I will be happy to put my camera on the ground so you can take pictures of all the cool stuff." Even though there is no point to the photo. Who does that?? LOL.

Sorry, Rick Dyer does. LOL.

LOL..OK Simply.. just for the record..I'm of Russian decent.

Anyhoo...I know Fasano *just called in* and Munoz seemed surprised..not so sure Munoz didn't have a heads up though. Munoz was playing hard ball with Musky...no limits on what questions he could ask. Can't blame him for that, but he shudda bit the bullet and brought Musky on anyway.

Again, Munoz had recently categorically stated that Dyer shot a BF..no ifs ands or buts about it. Now, he turns around and says there are too many red flags (like how did Dyer shoot a BF on the run..etc). So I put ANYTHING Munoz says into question.

I monitor Dyer's blog several times a day. I don't think we'll be hearing too much from him going forward now.

Hey, Ronn1. I'm pretty sure Alex did not have a heads up about Tim Fasano calling in.

About Alex changing his mind: He explained how that happened pretty well, I thought. When all this started going down, he was focused on other things, and not particularly interested in any of it anyway (he has "hoax ennuie", like everyone else); so he was happy to rely on the opinion of someone he trusted to get a sense of what was true in all this. But as the volume has continued to crank up on all this, and as he got out from under some of his other work, he was able to turn his attention to this for a bit, and do his own analysis.

And in the doing of that analysis, he has come up with an opinion different from his friend's.

But it's just that: an opinion.

I personally hold Alex's opinion in higher regard than I do almost anybody else's.

But that doesn't prevent me from having an opinion of my own.

I still think there's a chance this story is true. Alex could well be right, and the story might not be true.

He could also be wrong.

I am willing to wait to find out the real truth.

Why this is so hard for people to do, I just don't know.

Anyway, Ronn1, don't let this shake you or worry you. It's only another opinion. Granted, from someone who knows his stuff! But it's only an opinion.

And you know I love you, so I can say this: Alex is only doing exactly what you did: showing he has the courage to change his mind. It's kind of funny, in a way, that you've both done something so courageous, but arrived at different conclusions.

But that's part of the point of this whole story. We all get to think whatever we like!!!! The point is to try to be respectful in the way we express those opinions, and as brave as we can be in showing how we've arrived where we've arrived.

WHERE we actually arrive is not important.

So in that way, both you and Alex will always be heroes in my mind.

Keep on keepin' on, my friend, and never worry. All is well!!!!!!!

Jacki messaged me a while ago and she gave me permission to share what she wrote and I will add that the artist knew the new title while all of us were still in the dark

Jacki says: the poster designed for the film is not the work of an amateur bigfoot enthusiast who is avidly following this story. I studied design to degree and masters level in London and I can tell you now, that that design is the work of a talented graphic artist and would have taken some time to produce. I can tell that the poster however isnt finished as the text is too scant, but the overall design is the work of a professional. I looked up Matt Broughtons website and he is indeed a legit graphic designer. Now, why would a professional graphic designer spend hours of his time producing a poster just for fun? No, this is a mock up for the real deal folks. You better believe it.

Ah, Jacki. So so so so so so smart.

Thank you, Violet!!!!!

Guest WldHrtRnch

I don't doubt the professional quality of the poster, it is a gorgeous poster, very well done, IMO.

But it was touted as "the film poster" by many, and it simply is not, not yet anyway. It may be, before all is said and done, but currently, it is not.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Ronn said

I'm convinced the other interested parties are trying to reel him in and hold his feet to the fire on his NDA with them.

I'm not an expert on NDA's, maybe Melissa can help out, but my understanding is that a NDA is a legally binding contract. I can't see that you can try to hold someone's feet to the fire on one. If is it violated, you have legal recourse, correct? This has been a red flag for me throughout all of this anyway. All this talk, all this information leaked out bit by bit, Musky visiting the body. With real NDAs in place, how likely would it be for all this to occur.

And why has RD yanked many of his radio shows and youtube videos from the Internet now?

And Melissa, you most certainly deserve an award for listening to that show, I couldn't do it.

Edited by WldHrtRnch