Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

KB- I sent your post to Dyer to see what I could do, his reply:

Rick Dyer

Derek Randles will see body with Meldrum! please post this!

KB is no one to me! Mickey Mouse would see it 1st!

Edited by VioletX

Dyer wasn't supposed to show the body for viewing at all. Don't forget, this was supposed to be kept under wraps until Minnow's release and (at least according to Dyer) things leaked. Sure..there are those who say that's the reason Muskys' a shill. I think he got a solo shot at viewing because he got under Dyer's skin and Dyer got the *nod* for allowing Musky a shot. Certainly NOW he's being restricted on this. If I had a body I'd want to show it off too...but he's always maintained he's under the NDA and has already *gone too far*. Just my take. All this stuff is speculation..myself included. THANKS FOR TRYING THOUGH!

Edited by ronn1

If he was under NDA, he would have been sued for the tent video, announcing the body, musky's detailed interview on fb/fb, and his continuous talk about it. Nothing. And i'll ask Randles.

This is all a great debate with good points made on both side. But bottom line is nobody that is reputable has seen a body. Until that happens RD word is no good...historical fact!

• Upvote 1

Ronn - i've watched everything multiple times. Him doing a 180 is nothing compared to the story changes by RD in this story alone. First he shot it with a pistol, then it was one shot with a rifle, now it's two with a rifle. .

NJ...could you provide me some link.. or whatever..that shows he claimed to use a PISTOL in this incident. Thanks...

Rick is like the Soup Nazi:

"No Bigfoot body for you!!!" <_<

LOL...I remember that character from Seinfeld....yeah I feel like Cramer...lol

So all know and it is in writing here.....I am asking both Meldrum and Randles if they have been contacted.

KB

Excellent I think we already know the answer

Guest VioletX

NJ...could you provide me some link.. or whatever..that shows he claimed to use a PISTOL in this incident. Thanks...

LOL...I remember that character from Seinfeld....yeah I feel like Cramer...lol

and I am Elaine,lol

This is correct. Tim called in and Alex didn't know who he was until Tim said where he was from, then Alex knew. I would also like to add, Alex is a very good friend of mine and he is FAR from a flake. He is extremely bright and has a very nice business he owns that does very well.

KB

Ok..I guess I was a bit harsh on Munoz..he seems to be an earnest individual. If you listen to his video backing Dyer at first..especially the WAY HE DID IT>>>very emphatic<<<, you would be shaking your head like I did on hearing him last night.

Ronn - I would if the video wasn't taken down by user. I found it a few days ago then forgot to post it before I went to my grandparents for the snowstorm. Then the thread got closed and it slipped my mind. If anyone here downloaded his old shows they might have it. And I don't expect you to take my word for it lol. It would contradict what I said. Even the one shot vs. two gets my point across.

Ya.....he has many that he talks to that way. Mainly the serious folks in this that don't appreciate his shenanagins. You should have heard him in the chat room last night on Alex's show.

KB