Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I wasn't questioning the 911 calls and yes them seem legit.

I am - your living in the woods for 6 years, homeless, you have a cell phone? how are you charging it? how are you paying for it? What address is the bill going to, third tree from the left?

If RD has a body, does he need to say anything truthful, or at all? He has been able to get the Bigfoot community riled up over this, and now, local media.

He's doing some level of viral marketing for the film (body or not), he knew he would not be trusted or would (rightly, I would think) be scrutinized on everything he says. Crying wolf tends to do that to people.

But he could have shot a Bigfoot, but made up everything else and he still comes out ahead... I think there is a lot more to this story than we know now. He either shot a Bigfoot or has pulled off a pretty big hoax on the community..... Either way, Rick wins.

They had a cellphone, but with probably no "service" most cellphones are equipped to be able to dial 911, even if there is no service connected to the phone.

For all we know they could of found the cellphone in the trash or chunked on the side of the road. I don't believe they saw bf eat the entire deer, they saw him carrying the carcass of the deer. Why would the police find the bones of the deer if they couldn't find the bigfoot? Blood.....how do you know the police did not find any blood? Have you been privy to the police report that followed this call?

Police reports are easily attainable by anyone, remember they work for the tax paying citizen, and it's public information. Who is out there in San Antonio that can get it? Cisco?

Edited by Joey Rebar

Guest VioletX

I am not really keeping up with our end today, fact is I am yawning at having to repeat myself when we went over supporting evidence many times now. Those in our camp do not believe in your evidence and you guys do not believe in ours; we are at a draw.

I do believe MUsky and the FB guys and we have not proven any deceptions in their case.

Well said Djj.

I am not really keeping up with our end today, fact is I am yawning at having to repeat myself when we went over supporting evidence many times now. Those in our camp do not believe in your evidence and you guys do not believe in ours; we are at a draw.

I do believe MUsky and the FB guys and we have not proven any deceptions in their case.

Well said Djj.

Deceptions Not proven......just the opposite!

• Upvote 1

Yes we all have our opinions and have drawn the line in the sand believers and non-believers. But the back and forth discussions are entertaining. It's what keeps us coming back and to see what happens when the HOAX/REAL/WHAT EVER gets revealed.

Edited by Joey Rebar

Don't even get me started on that subject............

But yes I get the point I guess the electric company installed outlets in the woods to charge phones, how nice of them :o:wizard:

There are all kinds of ways to get a cell phone charged.

Yes we all have our opinions and have drawn the line in the sand believers and non-believers. But the back and forth discussions are entertaining. It's what keeps us coming back and to see what happens when the HOAX/REAL/WHAT EVER gets revealed.

I dreww my line in the sand with a BIG TOE.