Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Boy..things are getting rather exiting here aren't they? Lot of you think the *HOAX* is in the end stages. One thing for certain, the line in the sand has been drawn and everyone seems to have taken a stand one way or another....the preponderance in the *HOAX* camp. So...we have the following scenarios>>> 1)Musky is a shill...2)WE have fake body and Musky was duped..3)We have a BF. That's it folks. Derek will come out to view SOON and this will defenitely give us a very good indication, albeit not absolute. I don't know when FB/FB guys will come forward...but I'm going to say they have already confirmed a body. To throw them in with Musky (should he be one) on a HOAX is ludicrous.

Lots of unanswered questions here...all will soon be rendered moot one way or another.

Boy..things are getting rather exiting here aren't they? Lot of you think the *HOAX* is in the end stages.

So will you too, along with Hawko wear spandex to that PARTY Ronn1?

The State of Texas has been apprised of these claims by RD. If Rick did in fact shoot an unknown creature here and removed it from the state, then there will be problems for him. Big Problems. Bexar county is more than likely viewing this as a Hoax. Or so i have heard. Rick was careful to not involve Law Enforcement, he realizes the criminal aspects of involving authorities for a hoax. Very Clever RD. Give him credit for that.

This is a Hoax. Plain and simple. And like others here have said, this is a sad commentary on the state of folks who want to believe SOOOOO bad.

Dyer is on record as predicting that he "did it before, he'll do it again" wow, c'mon people. seriously?

I have friends and college buddies both in Texas Department of Wildlife and Bexar County Sheriffs department. They laughed when I asked them about the potential that this is true. The consequences for RD if this went down the way it did, would be severe.

This will unravel fast now. and thus it should.

Do you all think that once this one is proven hoax, Dyer will have to wait another five years before trying it again on such a large scale? Give the guy credit, he knows how to exploit the human psyche. I think he is in the wrong line of work.

Well..if Dyer's story is true..we know he has substantial financing and LAWYERS. If that's the case, do you think he may know more than you about the legal implications?

Boy..things are getting rather exiting here aren't they? Lot of you think the *HOAX* is in the end stages. One thing for certain, the line in the sand has been drawn and everyone seems to have taken a stand one way or another....the preponderance in the *HOAX* camp. So...we have the following scenarios>>> 1)Musky is a shill...2)WE have fake body and Musky was duped..3)We have a BF. That's it folks. Derek will come out to view SOON and this will defenitely give us a very good indication, albeit not absolute. I don't know when FB/FB guys will come forward...but I'm going to say they have already confirmed a body. To throw them in with Musky (should he be one) on a HOAX is ludicrous.

Lots of unanswered questions here...all will soon be rendered moot one way or another.

A voice of reason emerges....

The Naysayers and Haters have been saying "This is going to unravel fast" For WEEKS now! And the plot only thickens with every passing hour. Instead of sitting around writing up lengthy therories to discredit Dyer, I would be out looking for dancing shoes for teh BIG BIGFOOT PARTY in VEGAS.

Edited by Hawk-o

Guest wudewasa

Hey guys, here's a new idea. Rick Dyer wants attention so he is hoaxing everyone for a second time. Pretty far fetched, but it is something to consider.

BFF Patron

Yep, scammers of course have NEVER been known to strike the same mark twice of course, you know that Wude, come on now, play along.

A voice of reason emerges....

The Naysayers and Haters have been saying "This is going to unravel fast" For WEEKS now! And the plot only thickens with every passing hour. Instead of sitting around writing up lengthy therories to discredit Dyer, I would be out looking for dancing shoes for teh BIG BIGFOOT PARTY in VEGAS.

HawkO I am always up for a good party in LV. Being only 8 hours away I do get down there quite a bit. Unfortunately this BF party will be without vindication for RD...NO body will ever be shown.. However I would love to party with some Squatch Hunters in LV anytime. And yes I would wear my full body spandex suit just for V and Jackie :maninlove:

Hey guys, here's a new idea. Rick Dyer wants attention so he is hoaxing everyone for a second time. Pretty far fetched, but it is something to consider.

Fourth Time!

Count me in. I'm in Phoenix. . . 45 min flight to Vegas. We could put together an entourage for Mr. Randles. You know, help with security, play blackjack, and things like that.

BFF Patron

Count me in. I'm in Phoenix. . . 45 min flight to Vegas. We could put together an entourage for Mr. Randles. You know, help with security, play blackjack, and things like that.

Be sure to wear sunglasses and don't burn your eyes out there zona! :keeporder:

Excellent AZ....great idea!

I figured eventually you would see it my way.

HAH HAH!! :wild:

So here we are now. What else do we have other than talk and speculation? Dyers gag order, hah!!!!! He sees the interests are waning. Most folks I have talked to are tired of talk. And that is all it has been up til now.

Wait a minute, I'll bet Rick will put out another radio show and guess what? More talk! I'm going outside and play! Lol

Edited by lhlyda

Adam: I don't usually wear a full body spandex suit in Vegas, but when I do it's because Rick Dyer shot a Bigfoot.

:fan:

Sorry to hear that V....its gonna be collecting dust for quite some time under that criteria

• Upvote 1