Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Melissa said:

You're welcome, but also understand - there are many of us who have been down this road (more than once) with Dyer - we know how this will end. He is not saying anything different than he said in 2008. Not even his actions have changed. So for some of us it is a bit - unsettling (I think that is a good word) to hear people dismiss the past and defend this guy. All that is happening is he is getting the PR he desperately craves. Personally I wish he would go away - but as long as people are singing his name - he won't.

And when this hoax is over, he will return and cry about those who won't take him seriously because of his 2008 and 2013 hoaxes... It's a never ending circle. Wasn't there a photo he released also a couple years ago?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Those of us who have been following this story with interest have a lot of experience, now, with all the people who are unhappy with Rick Dyer, yes. Lots and lots of experience. :)

What we haven't experienced much is the kind of thoughtful, mature, live-and-let-live response of yours that I quoted a few posts back.

It's really refreshing. :)

Edited by LeafTalker

Thank you Squatting Squatch - I transcribed that portion myself... THIS is what HE said.

Argue all you want - but in that statement he admitted this is a hoax. Maybe it was by mistake (Freudian slip?) - but none the less that is exactly what he is saying.

"To all my haters and non supporters, you all said this would never go mainstream, ah you all actually said another hoax would never go mainstream, especially if I was involved. Well I got news for you. It has gone mainstream"

I have listened to enough of Dyer *speak* to decipher what he means here. Both he and Musky are not very rigorous in their method of conveying what they intend to say. Note he says first "you all said this would never go mainstream"...independent of...his second statement..."ah you all actually said another hoax would never go mainstream".

He meant to say ..."OK...another hoax of mine won't go mainstream and this, if it was another hoax, wouldn't either. But guess what, it's gone mainstream..ergo >>this is no hoax.

Edited by ronn1

"OK...another hoax  of mine won't go mainstream and this, being another hoax, wouldn't either. But guess what, it's gone mainstream"

I couldn't have said it better myself :)

edited...my comment...I was not very clear myself

"He meant to say ..."OK...another hoax of mine won't go mainstream and this, if it was another hoax, wouldn't either"

Edited by ronn1

Ronn1 - I am sorry, but it sounds like you are trying to excuse away what he said. Rick said what he said and you can't change that. Dyers biggest flaw - is that he does not think before speaking when he is all worked up or upset and he did sound a bit angry.

Also, unless Dyer says - "That's not what I meant" and then goes on to explain - and the explanation is valid - there is nothing to defend. This is Dyer's problem and no one elses.

Ronn1 said:

"He meant to say ..."OK...another hoax of mine won't go mainstream and this, if it was another hoax, wouldn't either"

Okay well - how do you know that? Did he tell you that? Did he type that somewhere? I go by what the person said - their actual word usage - not what the interpretation of someone else is or might be.

Edited by Melissa

Well guys...that was my take on his statement and I stand by that. But it will all come down to one and only one irrefutable fact....he either has the goods or he doesn't.

We will all know very soon.

Carry on...

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement" President William Jefferson Clinton.

I posted yesterday (but not sure it appeared) a comment about Rick Dyers trip back to the kill site in San Antonio this/next week? I remember hearing Jack Barnes, when he was on Ricks show a few weeks ago, asking RD if he knew the size, width of the tree (ribs tree). He stated that if he knew the width of the tree, then they could then work out the size of the Bigfoots head and depending on the size, the tent video could climb to the No.1 best video evidence? I am wondering if RD is returning to the site to take these measurements for FBFB and for other reasons (see below)? Remember that FBFB have not given their statement yet and I personally believe they havent yet because of the flack that Musky got. If they are unable to provide photos or measurements of the body from their visit, then maybe they will release a statement garnered with extra proof taken from the kill site? A statement along with proof not bound by NDA's, that will stand in stone and cannot be pulled apart?

I guess too when the worlds media pounces on you for every tiny minute detail of your part of one of the greatest discoveries ever known in the Natural World, I guess you need to have all those minute tiny bits of detail documented to hand. You know, photos of the kill site. Measurements of the kill site. Photos of you at the kill site. Details that will be lapped up in the blink of an eye.

Jacki, Jacki, Jacki, lets go for coffe and I'll show you the same dead BF that RD has...... :lol:

Yeah yeah yeah very funny..ha ha ha. Do Bigfoot drink coffee? I had them down as a 'beer' kind of animal? And how can they drink coffee when they are dead? :tease: Edited by JackiLB

Guest gershake

I guess too when the worlds media pounces on you for every tiny minute detail of your part of one of the greatest discoveries ever known in the Natural World, I guess you need to have all those minute tiny bits of detail documented to hand. You know, photos of the kill site. Measurements of the kill site. Photos of you at the kill site. Details that will be lapped up in the blink of an eye.

No. You only need show the body.

No. You only need show the body.

Aw come on Gershake if this story is true, imagine the Walmart Ribs seller's story for example'well this guy came in one day and bought some ribs and then the next day he came back again and bought more and now I hear that it was our ribs that caught the first bigfoot. Well dang it!'. That would be a great story dont you think? And as for the company who hired the truck to deliver the Bigfoot to Vegas, well they would be laughing all the way to the bank!

edited...my comment...I was not very clear myself

Well done Ron! I nominate you to translate Ricks speech at the BIG BIGFOOT PARTY in VEGAS!