Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

No. He's telling you its a hoax, but as usual people don't listen to what he's saying. He's gonna have a big laugh over this one.

Seriously..how does he get a laugh out of this if it's a hoax? Do you really think he wants to be ridiculed..AGAIN...because that's exactly what will happen if it is and he'll NEVER be able to associate himself with ANYTHING BF related..no BF blogs...NO $400 BF field trips..NADA.

Really, like the last 3 times. This is the fourth time and he's still associated with bigfoot and people are still believing him. That's what his big laugh will be. I'm even laughing!

Well I dont think he is. I think he is saying that the story has gone mainstream because its not a hoax? This is how I have read it. I havent removed or altered any of the words but underlined the question and answer together?

"you all said the story wouldn't go main stream, (you all actually said another hoax would not go main stream especially if I was involved). Well I got news for you, it has gone main stream"

Yeah, I like how you conveniently left out the main body of the text. Edited by squatting squatch

Really, like the last 3 times. This is the fourth time and he's still associated with bigfoot and people are still believing him. That's what his big laugh will be. I'm even laughing!

Yeah, I like how you conveniently left out the main body of the text.

No I didnt leave it out. You can still read the whole sentence together. But I merely linked the first part with the last part? Do you see what I mean? the middle part of the sentence is almost said as an 'aside' comment? Does that make sense?

Seriously..how does he get a laugh out of this if it's a hoax? Do you really think he wants to be ridiculed..AGAIN...because that's exactly what will happen if it is and he'll NEVER be able to associate himself with ANYTHING BF related..no BF blogs...NO $400 BF field trips..NADA.

Couple reasons, every day this story lives and breathes, is money in his pocket , If you can't be famous and get attenion, you can always be infamous

and get attention, and there is no such thing as bad press. he is looking for the dollar today, and will worry about tomorrow's dollar, tomorrow.

I think his track record of stupid deals and scams supports that analogy.

Ask yourself this. If he really DOES have a BF body worth untold millions, why would he care about $400 BF field trips anymore? If *I* had a BF body in the bank (so to speak), I wouldn't be wasting my time on blogs and radio shows and jerking people around.

Ask yourself this. If he really DOES have a BF body worth untold millions, why would he care about $400 BF field trips anymore? If *I* had a BF body in the bank (so to speak), I wouldn't be wasting my time on blogs and radio shows and jerking people around.

Exactly Belmar...first if he truly had a real BF body he doesnt need the field trip $$..... secondly when has he cared one iota about his credibility and what people think of him....NEVER

No I didnt leave it out. You can still read the whole sentence together. But I merely linked the first part with the last part? Do you see what I mean? the middle part of the sentence is almost said as an 'aside' comment? Does that make sense?

No, you're cherry picking the statement to support what you want to believe. You're just reading the first and last part and ignoring the rest. Dyer slipped (or it was his arrogance to rub it in the haters faces that his hoax is getting media attention) no question in my mind. Edited by squatting squatch

A Unicorn just strolled through my back yard with a leprachaun on it's back.. Stand by folks, this story may have some weight to it afterall..

Can you shoot them and take them to Vegas?

A Unicorn just strolled through my back yard with a leprachaun on it's back.. Stand by folks, this story may have some weight to it afterall..

Show it to Musky. Then I'll believe you.

It was the 2/16/2013 show at 8:55. I just listened to it again.

Quote"you all said the story wouldn't go main stream, you all actually said another hoax would not go main stream especially if I was involved. Well I got news for you, it has gone main stream"

Sorry everyone - but if that quote by Squatting Squatch is right ------- > dannngggg... Is that what they call a Freudian slip? Wow..

Well I dont think he is. I think he is saying that the story has gone mainstream because its not a hoax? This is how I have read it. I havent removed or altered any of the words but underlined the question and answer together?

"you all said the story wouldn't go main stream, (you all actually said another hoax would not go main stream especially if I was involved). Well I got news for you, it has gone main stream"

I think Jacki's correct about this. The key word is "actually". Rick Dyer interrupted his own statement to quote his detractors ("you all") more accurately -- "you all actually said 'another hoax' would not go mainstream....."

He's saying his detractors used the word "hoax" instead of a word he feels is more accurate: the word "story".

And then he goes on to finish his thought.

She's not. He specifically added hoax to the what he was saying, he didn't correct himself to remove it. And one local affiliate isn't mainstream.