Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

@Violet,, no, I don't have any cliff notes, lol that actually sent me into the Twilight Zone a bit further, lol. But I do understand the connection. The CFZ has mention of being in the Minnow Film documentary on several blogs out there in cyberland. Some mention of people actually sending in their filming to be submitted for addition to the documentary. Don't know if that panned out, there is just very little mention on a blog here and there, some paranormal blogs mainly.

Yes that is part of it, MarcGlascow reported they were in the documentary, but the logo thing made my head fall off.

??

I vote we keep the thread open. I have been warned but not banned, maybe I can get banned and get more forum cred lol. I enjoy this thread. I have many pages back iterated me opinions and views such as they are. But I am thoroughly enjoying wallowing im my soft, luxurious, sensual, warmly tactile confusion. Many do not know the pleasure, and total freedom one finds in being completely, totally, blissfully confused. Poets and sages write of the need wants and desire to be understood. I have found to be completely misunderstood, and completely misunderstanding is equally as freeing of the soul. I only wish everyone could experience the feeling. Or the opposite, I am confused.

Derek hasn't even gotten the legal paperwork. He himself said there isn't a timeline yet.

And if you want the thread to stay open, save the supposed party for Vegas and stop congratulating each other on things not related to the topic. Stay on topic and there shouldn't be issues.

Guest WldHrtRnch

We shouldn't have to wait to long, DR is suppose to be heding to see the body this week.

Well, honestly, that may not convince me. I need to have solid, unequivocal, indisputable, undeniable proof, beyond any shadow of any doubt.

Njjohn

Want to give us a breakdown on the FACTS to this point!

Thanks!

Just got a lead on the soundtrack to the minnow film!

Rick stated on his saturday show that DR was going to see the body "Next week".

Rick said?

Njjohn

Want to give us a breakdown on the FACTS to this point!

Thanks!

Just got a lead on the soundtrack to the minnow film!

Rick said?

oh oh..soundtrack...where where??