Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

And if you want the thread to stay open, save the supposed party for Vegas and stop congratulating each other on things not related to the topic. Stay on topic and there shouldn't be issues.

Aw njjohn :( I thought the party was on topic and part of the subject?

Shouldn't the film be finished or all but finished now? I'll be curious if there will be a trailer out soon, or shortly after Tribeca..

Edited by Djj

I don't understand what is being said that could close this thread down. I made a comment that I despise hoaxers and was give a suspension. Maybe I should stop posting and just read.

I don't understand what is being said that could close this thread down. I made a comment that I despise hoaxers and was give a suspension. Maybe I should stop posting and just read.

No! Poor Rich1016.

Personally - I think you deserve an award for that little catch there.. I wonder how many others heard it and ignored it. Thank you for posting this. I have only listened to one radio show by RD and that was the one he posted about a week ago saying he was going silent... If that's the video your gem of a quote was in - I missed it..

Nice catch. Very nice.

It was the 2/16/2013 show at 8:55. I just listened to it again.

Quote"you all said the story wouldn't go main stream, you all actually said another hoax would not go main stream especially if I was involved. Well I got news for you, it has gone main stream"

It was the 2/16/2013 show at 8:55. I just listened to it again.

Quote"you all said the story wouldn't go main stream, you all actually said another hoax would not go main stream especially if I was involved. Well I got news for you, it has gone main stream"

Yeah I think he is confirming the former part of the sentence 'you all said the story wouldnt go main steam'? Then hes saying that if it was a hoax it wouldnt go mainstream 'you all actually said another hoax would not go mainstream especially if i was involved'. Then when he says 'it has gone mainstream' he means that its gone mainstream because its not a hoax? Its a confused sentence.

I don't know about the Minnow theme song but I found the song for the BIG PARTY IN VEGAS!

:dance:

There was no "if" in his statement. "You all said another hoax". That's what he said.

I know but I am saying thats what it translates into?

No. He's telling you its a hoax, but as usual people don't listen to what he's saying. He's gonna have a big laugh over this one.

Well I dont think he is. I think he is saying that the story has gone mainstream because its not a hoax? This is how I have read it. I havent removed or altered any of the words but underlined the question and answer together?

"you all said the story wouldn't go main stream, (you all actually said another hoax would not go main stream especially if I was involved). Well I got news for you, it has gone main stream"