Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Once again some things don't pass the smell test. Didn't get taken in by Dyer the first time, not about to be taken in now for sure.

Yeah but it's not a matter of being "taken in". We are going to live our lives anyway, what's the difference? Either one day we will see pictures and video of this bigfoot he has "on ice" or we won't. We don't have to do anything. Given his past, it probably won't happen, and I wouldn't recommend paying any money to see anything. However, regardless of his reputation, if he really has a body and it becomes publicly available, then it won't matter who he is or what we think of him. It will be undeniable.

He has a body? Great, it will be exiciting if we ever actually get to see it.

BFF Patron

Yep, and so it goes, if the government doesn't get there first of course.

Dyer and Whitton may have been on the government payroll at a higher level is another option.

"..... Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow" :santaclaus:

Edited by bipedalist

Once again some things don't pass the smell test.

I'd say you are being very kind with that assessment.

As for myself, Rick Dyer can kiss my bee-hind. I'll believe he has a body when he shows it to the world.

Guest BFSleuth

.... I'd go a step further and believe Rick Dyer when he shows the body AND the body is verified by a trustworthy team of scientists.... in case anyone forgets the rotting meat in a gorilla suit frozen in a block of ice fiasco...

The Crypto Crew just released a story about Dyer killing the bigfoot. They say they have an inside source who was there and told them some of the details. It's an interesting story for sure. You can also hear the 911 call from a sighting in that area. The 911 call is what made Dyer look in that area.

http://www.thecryptocrew.com/2012/12/tent-video-bigfoot-dead-details-world.html

Guest VioletX

Thanks JRid,

Enter the 2 government officials...that is the part that is the strangest to me. Why would the two government officials keep quiet about it?

Just add this bit to the conspiracy theory thread.

The part about the film company giving Rick the navigator is classic ; )

All of these sources seem to leak to obscure blogs, hmmnnn....

The Crypto Crew just released a story about Dyer killing the bigfoot. They say they have an inside source who was there and told them some of the details. It's an interesting story for sure. You can also hear the 911 call from a sighting in that area. The 911 call is what made Dyer look in that area.

http://www.thecrypto...ails-world.html

Part about university looking at body seems highly suspect. Like somone commented...They're not bound to any secrecy and it would have certainly leaked from a source there. You just can't keep a lid on something this spectacular!

Edited by ronn1

Did anyone else hear that crazy howling in the background of the 911 call from the CryptoCrew link? The caller didn't seem to notice it so maybe I imagined it??

Edited by maddog23

I do hope that Minnow Films arent staging a massive April 1st hoax film. I am a Brit and will be thoroughly embarrassed if they do....but I reacon this story is real. I dont think a respected film company would spend alot of time (years) and money on producing a massive hoax. Hoax films seem to be created cheaply and last minute in time for April Fools Day but the production of this one just doesnt suggest that this is one of those films. It would be such an insult to all the Bigfoot believers out there and a cheap way of getting attention which they dont need anyhow. Can't believe Rick Dyer would dig his own grave yet again...?

...I like the comment that RD should be thrown to a group of British soccor hooligans and if this is a hoax...I will make sure he does...haha!

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

Did anyone else hear that crazy howling in the background of the 911 call from the CryptoCrew link? The caller didn't seem to notice it so maybe I imagined it??

Could you provide a timestamp that we could go to, to hear the howling? It's a long phone call.

Isn't there a way to check with "govt officials" in the area? Wouldn't they have to make a report when it happened? I do find it hard to believe that the govt officials and university would be able to keep this quiet.

Guest VioletX

Isn't there a way to check with "govt officials" in the area? Wouldn't they have to make a report when it happened? I do find it hard to believe that the govt officials and university would be able to keep this quiet.

Remember it is not officially Rick Dyer who mentioned these officials, how do we know the source is not fabricating this story or it is just heresay. I am still thinking of calling the Film Company, but not sure what the best way to approach them.

@JenJen, lol maybe JenJen should call, with her new title she sounds very posh ; )