Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I can see a future: a release of a true story and evidence that paints a picture of a sorry/sick Bigfooter, who succeeds in killing a trusting and kindly Bigfoot, using bait in a campground in infamous kill-em Texas. That sounds depressing, but if I play it out it ends like this: The public outrage and disgust bring an end to Bigfootery.

Who better to display our ills than a known world class hoaxer, buttriced by that burn and shame, determined to really kill one this time?

Fueled by blogs that report it's OK in Texas, and ridicule that even such a hardened conman would blister from.

And we have Minnow, already versed in the fringe and weird the serious side of crazy.

The recoil could be just enough to end amateur Bigfootery...and maybe even change some laws..like profiting from such acts...

.hey, is this so shocking given TBRC and a few others have this goal as an officially justified plan?

Good speech. And I do wonder the same - that maybe the quest to find Bigfoot will be totally ruined by hoaxsters and we all just give up!

I am really new to getting involved in Bigfoot blogs and the BF community (and 'shock horror' I was unaware of the 2008 hoax up until 2 weeks ago). I still dont know whats wrong with Robert Lindsay who everyone also seems to hate? I think I need a brief history of Bigfooters to bring me up to date . But coming into this argument, naively and I guess objectively what I see is footage of a bigfoot that FBFB seem pretty convinced is real (the camper video) and I think does too, a British film company who make documentaries about strange lives and want to create a film about men who try to find monsters and use this Rick Dyer bloke to follow (as lets face it, to them he sounds quite a entertaining character to fit the role). Like any film company they research where they might find a bigfoot from accounts (re: the 911 call from the homeless people) and set up a trap which amazingly works!

Now where does the deception lie?

a) That Minnow Films never did use RD. They definately are making the film.

B) That it was not RD who took the camper video?

c) That is was RD who took the video but it was a fake Bigfoot? If so, then the film company would have had to been in on it being fake which I still find hard to believe.

d) That it was a real BF but it was never shot by RD?

I am confused as to what the lie may be?

Guest VioletX

Jacki,

RL seems to play both sides, for instance he wants the Ketchum paper to come out yet, does all he can to ridicule her.

He says he is not racist, yet writes obsessively about race in a very divisive, provocative way. He also can be counted on to have several creepy posts about woman and about pedophilia.

As to the tent video, it is confusing because much of the info is coming from"sources", whoever they are...

Hey, are you ready for your call to Minnow? ; D

Guest thermalman

He also quoted "icicle", and her thoughts, in his reports. She was the glamor model on BFF, who cut down Ketchum's "looks", about 4 weeks back.

I think I need a brief history of Bigfooters to bring me up to date .

I am confused as to what the lie may be?

If you start from the point that nearly every story or promising research you read about will eventually fail to reach conclusion then you will be miles ahead of the curve. It's liberating actually.

M

Guest VioletX

He also quoted "icicle", and her thoughts, in his reports. She was the glamor model on BFF, who cut down Ketchum's "looks", about 4 weeks back.

Oh yeah, I remember that one, lol, it was so random!

Everyone can be a pundit it seems ; )

If you start from the point that nearly every story or promising research you read about will eventually fail to reach conclusion then you will be miles ahead of the curve. It's liberating actually.

M

lol

The public outrage and disgust bring an end to Bigfootery.

Hoaxing makes us all look like loons.

Actually bringing in a real body would make the scientific community wake up and take notice, and I think the general public would either be disbelieving (having read too many tabloids to be able to believe) or fascinated and begging for more information.

It wouldn't bring an end to Bigfootery, researchers and hunters would still do it, they'd just do it quieter and more privately.

Just typing in "bigfoot" into youtube makes me ill.

Guest VioletX

Has anyone attempted to contact this "Minnow Films" to see what they have to say?

I have had trouble calling London with my cell, derp, so Jacki might be doing it, although I am not sure she is really looking forward to it,lol!

Feel free to call as well Rockape; )

My email did not get a response.You can read prev page if you like for comments about calling Minnow...

so now the story goes two teeth were knocked out when bf was shot? This plot thickens.....or the crap gets thicker. :buba:

Oh...and try not to enjoy the advertisement too much boys! ( before video ) lmao

Nice RayBans! :keeporder:

BFF Patron

so now the story goes two teeth were knocked out when bf was shot? T

What? Those were his last two teeth......

do you actually think if freezer boy had shot a bigfoot, he would hand it over to the film crew ? I shot a big buck in canada, there is no way i would give

that deer to anyone, no matter what. And it really doesn't have a dollar value. Now something that is worth at least 10 million, your going to give to a film crew

from the UK ?

I CALLED MINNOW FILMS JUST NOW!!!!

Ok guys. I bit the bullet and called Minnow Films just now. I spoke to a very friendly receptionist and the conversation went as follows:

me: 'Hi. I was wondering if I can speak to someone in PR regarding the premier of your film in production 'of monsters and men'

Her: slight pause 'Oh right. Can I take your phone number and I can get someone to call you back' Are you a contributor'?

me: 'well I am a contributer of Bigfoot forum and we just would like to ask a few questions about this films release. Is it still due to be premiered at the Tribeca Festival in NY in April do you know"

her: 'I'm not sure about that its still in production'

me: 'This is a documentary this film isnt it, and completely factual'?

her: 'yes completely. Can I take your email address and I can get someone to answer your questions better regarding dates etc'?

me: I give email address. 'will there be a press release prior to its premier do you know'?

her: 'oh yes there will be alot of press prior to this film - its going to be a great film' (she says this statement with quite an emphasis which leads me to say)...

me: 'hmmm...oh right! (Then i kind of laugh) 'that sounds interesting! Well thank you very much and we are all very much looking forward to seeing this film'.

Phone call ends.

Conclusion: She was very helpful but I could tell that she was had been prepared beforehand to act on any queries regarding this film with 'take the callers name, number and email address'. She definately, definately, definately inferred that this film will be quite big! And also she confirmed to me that the film was going to be totally factual!

.....lets see what happens in this film....tick tick tick....sometimes time is so slow!

Has anyone attempted to contact this "Minnow Films" to see what they have to say?

Yesssss! Woo Hoo! I am so excited!! (see my post with phone conversation).