Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Plus...why wouldn't Dyer go for the GOLD HERE>>>

Bigfoot Bounty: Spike TV Offers $10 Million For Irrefutable Proof Of Legendary Creature

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/02/10-million-dollar-bigfoot-bounty-spike_n_2067269.html

It would be a no-brainer (pardon the pun).

Dyer has recently been posting vids of him out still searching for the big guy. An odd thing for a guy to do if he already has one 'on ice'....

say there is a ring of truth, why would you wait until April knowing that they are real because you shot one, you are going to wait months, and chance someone else doing the same or hit one with a truck, and going national with it with in a day, and then your lucky to make 1/10th of what you cashed in on..

Edited by zigoapex

..I think the howling in the footage is from the background images/sounds they have added as a backdrop over the 911 interview isnt it?

Derp...thank you. I guess I should have watched it instead of just listening to it.

Ronn1, Spike tv is doing a show with contestants who are trying to win the $10 million. The only people who can win are the people on the show. There seems to be a misconception with a lot of people about that so I wanted to mention it.

If this story is true Dyer will make a lot more than the $70,000 suv. If it's true they probably gave him that to shut him up for awhile. To be clear I'm not saying this story is true and I don't have one good thing to say about Dyer. I'm just going with the wait and see approach.

Yes, I see what you mean. That's a LOT of $$ and I would think that the Dyer led team (Minnow films) would have approached Spike to work out a deal to be one of the *teams*..albeit one that had already *bagged* a BF. Hard to say though.

What amazes me in why this guy warrants four pages on our beloved forums!

I couldn't agree more, the dude cried wolf once, and that was too many.

How does that go again.... "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".

Add, "Fool me three times, I'M A FREAKING RETARD!"

'Nuff said....

Edited by Kite-Squatch

Well this subject is all about the guy afterall! Does anyone know why the first camper video was released in black and white? I know it was made from a phone and the FBFB breakdown stated that it was a black and white version but the colour version would be released with a press release at a later date, which it was?

This could suggest that RD didnt want the film recognised by the film crew as they didnt know he had (supposedly) taken it in the first place? And so would suggest its real?

But something that bothers me - how come Pattys face looks quite different to the BF in the camper video. Pattys face has much hair yet the camper BF has little hair and a grey face?

Isn't there a way to check with "govt officials" in the area? Wouldn't they have to make a report when it happened? I do find it hard to believe that the govt officials and university would be able to keep this quiet.

Yeah isnt there the 'freedom of information act' whereby we should all have the right to view government information (or am I thinking of Narnia ie cloud cuckoo land)?!

BFF Patron

Doesn't he live in Las Vegas in the town where there is another Movie-Star-Quality-Bigfoot-Hoaxer now?!

Gee, isn't that special.

Edited by bipedalist

I have endured insults and defamation for over five years for something I've done when I did not believe in Bigfoot. The Bigfoot community is full of stories and egos. We are in no way connected to the Bigfoot community and all they did for over five years is hinder my investigations.

To my followers and to the public this is for you."

I abbreviated this quote to just one part I found interesting.

Something tells me now is not a good time to be a "follower" of this guy.. LOL.

I really liked this part of the speech:

" The Bigfoot community is full of stories and egos."

Um yeah - collecting stories is what we do, but we call them reports. Ego. You know, the only time I ever see people bring up the word "ego" is when they are angry. Yes, there are egos in this "Bigfoot community" - but guess what - there are even more outside it. This guy has one of the biggest ego's out there. Flashing cash - cars and his girlfriends for the world to see. Talk about ego. LOL. He is upset with "stories".. Heck - he created the best one out there - then tried to cash in on that "story".. But, he probably wouldn't want to be reminded of that.

Of course this guy does not have a dead Bigfoot He didn't the first time either. He found his calling at one point in life - by selling cars - he should go back to that because from what I've heard - he was really good.

For some reason, he must have thought, we would all forget about what he did the first time around. But, judging by the full quote - he sound pretty miffed that we have not forgotten a thing.

I can see a future: a release of a true story and evidence that paints a picture of a sorry/sick Bigfooter, who succeeds in killing a trusting and kindly Bigfoot, using bait in a campground in infamous kill-em Texas. That sounds depressing, but if I play it out it ends like this: The public outrage and disgust bring an end to Bigfootery.

Who better to display our ills than a known world class hoaxer, buttriced by that burn and shame, determined to really kill one this time?

Fueled by blogs that report it's OK in Texas, and ridicule that even such a hardened conman would blister from.

And we have Minnow, already versed in the fringe and weird the serious side of crazy.

The recoil could be just enough to end amateur Bigfootery...and maybe even change some laws..like profiting from such acts...

.hey, is this so shocking given TBRC and a few others have this goal as an officially justified plan?

Edited by apehuman

I seriously believe he staged the whole incident for that film crew. With this creature being so shy and elusive why would it show up in daylight in front of these guys tents and start eating bait on a tree that just happens to be in front of their tents. Everybody wants to believe these reports and I'm sure the Film Crew in their ignorance thought what they were seeing was real. Opportunities like this are rare and to have it happen to a known hoaxer is beyond suspicious.

^I agree, on the other hand, if staged, who did he shoot? lol j/k....it smacks of profit, by whatever means. I am determined not to contribute to that, one way or the other!

Edited by apehuman