Mental Powers Of Bigfoot

Guest truetalk

Guest truetalk

i know most of you might laugh at this but this seems to me to be the main reason why these guys are so elusive and its the one common denominator that surviving abductees talk about. not being able to remember what happen to them or groggy in the head. its why paulides mentions the desire to hypnotize the victims to find out exactly what happened to them

this is the first thing that native americans talk about when you ask them about these things. thier ability to hypnotize you into some kind of trancelike state and they can stand right in front of you and you would never see them. this was the part of the ostman story that stood out to me as well. he talked about his intent on staying woke all night to see what was visiting his camp at night and the next thing he remembers is being picked up and it took him a minute to even figure out what was happening. many of paulides cases would talk about how upon being found most the victims children and adult would be talking crazy i know many of you probably know this from reading his books

i remember one episode of finding bigfoot the natives distincly told them this too. in order to have an experience you have to find a way to clear your mind. this is why any group that goes out with guns to capture or kill a bigfoot will not even get close. they know your intent somehow as soon as you step into the forest they know why your there

these guys are wise beyond what we think and im of the opinion they are reaching out to us right now. i think we can make contact with them if we are of the right mindset

CALL ME CRAZY!

Guest BastetsCat

Your post makes me wonder. I have had people try and could not be hypmotized. I have had multiple sightings and encounters. I find myself turning to look at the right or wrong times. Wonder if others are not just bamboozled by them and I am not....so they are not invisible to me.....LOL.

Guest truetalk

i think its important to understand that while they are very elusive they want to be seen and even acknowledged. they carefully select whom they reveal themselves to. notice the people with guns and bad intentions never see them while they are in that state of mind. they may have happened to see one before or after but never when they are in a certain state of mind

Guest BastetsCat

Actually that is not true. But they do run like the dickens when you point a gun at one....they were harrassing me at the time.

Guest truetalk

Actually that is not true. But they do run like the dickens when you point a gun at one....they were harrassing me at the time.

you went out bigfooting hunting with your gun and had encounters? hmm were you alone? imo i dont think thats a threatening situation from thier standpoint

you sure they werent laughing and picking at you? 100+ years and you havent been able to shoot and capture one yet i think it might be time to change up your tactics. the native americans talk about a time when they had intimate contact with them where thier children played together i know these concepts are tough for americans understand. we think we are the best everything when infact we are not. judging from SOME of the number available to us because they wont give us the real numbers its something like 400-500 people gone missing and not one bigfoot carcass. ide say the bigfoot is well ahead of the game. put down your gun, open your heart, bring in offering i think bigfoot has a message he wants to give us

Hmmm...I don't see where BastetsCat was out hunting them.

Upon reading the post, I assumed it was an at-home experience.

Perhaps we should wait till the poster replies before assuming anything?

Edited by MikeU

I think the Bigfoot magic is exactly the opposite. What makes the possibility of cryptids, and the planet in general, is that we will never know all of its inhabitants, even those right under our noses. It expands far beyond human comprehension in its vastness.

I dont think Bigfoot has any more "special powers" than any other wild animal, or even a human who has extensively trained their senses to the wilderness. The whole forgetting what happened thing is easy to explain, IMO... if you have ever had any kind of heart-pounding experience with any animal, it can be tough to process. For me, particularly exciting encounters with animals, sometimes I remember them in pieces because the excitement causes me to hyperfocus on moments at a time. And that's with like, Snakes and stuff like that... I cant imagine how scrambled I'd be if I encountered a six hundred pound Primate in the USA that isnt supposed to be real. :P

Guest truetalk

Hmmm...I don't see where BastetsCat was out hunting them.

Upon reading the post, I assumed it was an at-home experience.

Perhaps we should wait till the poster replies before assuming anything?

i assumed that because that was my point in my post. i said guys out hunting for bigfoot with guns or really even cameras dont normally see them. if im wrong then fine show me the body or the pictures. i was only really just trying to give a lil advice that people trying to make contact should maybe try a different approach. if it also fails then fine we tried.

While certainly we will never understand all the complexities of the universe, I can't wrap my head around the supernatural aspects of Bigfoot, even the ultrasound parts. I would more like to just go with an animal, maybe very human and very smart, but nothing more. Many animals can perceive things that we can't, like dogs that can detect cancer in people, but again I believe this is all just natural, albeit strange animal ability. I will admit that this comes up a great deal and is part of Native American legend, but again I think natural evolutionary factors can explain it all. If some of this paranormal stuff is ever proven to be true then all bets are off, and I'm ready to jump through the worm hole.

Some of the paranormal stuff would be considered normal if we could see it for ourselves.

You may have friends who are psychic, but they never told you.

Partial quote, my post in Finding Bigfoot thread:

... Patty looked real to me and I never doubted her. However, years passed

as I mulled it over, and there was a real problem with PGF: Two cowboys

riding thru the woods on horses = A whole lotta Noise. How did they manage

to "sneak up" on her? Clearly, they could not. ...

Now I got it. They didn't have to sneak up on her ...

She was waiting for 'em and the camera.

That sounds incredibly silly, I know. A passing fancy.

Guest vasquatch1984

you went out bigfooting hunting with your gun and had encounters? hmm were you alone? imo i dont think thats a threatening situation from thier standpoint

you sure they werent laughing and picking at you? 100+ years and you havent been able to shoot and capture one yet i think it might be time to change up your tactics. the native americans talk about a time when they had intimate contact with them where thier children played together i know these concepts are tough for americans understand. we think we are the best everything when infact we are not. judging from SOME of the number available to us because they wont give us the real numbers its something like 400-500 people gone missing and not one bigfoot carcass. ide say the bigfoot is well ahead of the game. put down your gun, open your heart, bring in offering i think bigfoot has a message he wants to give us

I think your view point is very compelling. It seems to me (and no offense to anyone out there) that people tend to under estimate BF quite a fair bit here. It isn't some big,dumb, lumbering creature like say, a bear(which they posses a resonable inteligence all their own), but something that obviously can sense human intention. I also think its foolish to think that they aren't aware of advances in human technology, maybe it isn't as intiment as our knowlege is, but I think they understand it. Almost every tribe has stories of wildmen and I don't think that's some sort of fluke. How can a tribe from Alaska have stories that mirror a tribe that lives in Georgia? It isn't like they communicated back and forth. I think the tribes were more open to bigfoot then we are, some tribes avoid them, some have fought with them and some have lived side by side with them and coexsisted. To think that they don't have a sort of intimate knowledge of human nature might br nieve. I doubt that they have telepathy or anything like that, but who's to say? Could it just be something in the human condition that stuns us in our encounters? I mean, if you sit there and believe all your life that something doesn't exsist, then you get smacked in the face with cold,hard evidence, wouldn't you be a little shocked?

^ I believe strongly in Bigfoot.

If one of them should ever show itself to me, I would be very shocked.

Awed ... then later delighted, privileged.

Definitely not dumb lumbering animals. I can easilly see how modern man may have lost abilities or forgotten things because of modern culture. I would say bigfoot is way smarter than us out in their world. I also believe that many, if not all, have some psychic ability, but I would contend it is all explainable, maybe not now, and maybe not easilly, but within the natural realm.