Mental Powers Of Bigfoot

Guest truetalk

truetalk,

I believe the BF see a human male + gun= extreme danger.

Perhaps, from seeing what a hunter's gun does to game animals?

Most hunters are male.

Males tend to be the more aggressive of the two genders.

Except, of course, when it comes to protecting their young.

Then, the nod clearly goes to females. For an offhand example, I don't think BF would threaten BastetsCat's son while she's holding a gun. :)

BastetsCat,

Thank you, again, for a very enlightening post!

Here is what i believe they think about guns ,They know what guns are and what we use them for but they have no reason behind the seasons of our hunting activity. What we know and what they know there is no relation between the seasons or what we are out in the field hunting for.My theory on this is that they stay close to hunters and observe and will sometimes take their game if they have a chance. I also believe that they understand that we use these tools (guns) as a form of protection since they have no conception unless it has been past down by their elders.If by chance they decide to show them selves to any one person that is in posession of a gun it is due to,their understanding of that person and of long term observance.

Their observation of people is very spectecular and with out doubt ninja. For them to come in the open is only after they have observe that person for a long time. When they come into the open,it is their way of saying that yes I have been observing you and here i am. By the time you observe them you would have already felt their presence and known that something was not right. Now i cannot be the only one who knows this,it is very obvous on the way they operate.

Thermalman

Thrip can not be what i am talking about since a overwhelming sensensation of fear to get out of that area was also present.I have gone in this same area before and never felt it.I know that the deer go back into this area to bed down. It is also an area where i have found where i believe these creatures crouch down and wait for the deer to go into their bedding.I have found prints of them on all fours and on two feet where they walk the ridges. i have smelt them along the trails and when i wind them they seem to know that and change so that i can no longer smell them.So they know how to use the wind to their advantage. These knocks that everyone keeps talking about well they use them to coordinate their movements. I use the knocks to let them know where i am at in the woods and when i hoot ,it is to let them it is me.It works and at one time i was using rocks but believe that the rocks were a hoax. what had me about them in this area was the deal with the feather. There is no way that i was set up on that feather,i did not even tell my friend about the feather until after it happen. I did this to prove if it was true what others were saying.That mental ability is what really has me hooked.No one is going to change that or take that from me.I scewed up with them and i know it I blew it and broke this cardinal rule of bringing other people into this area .

If you have an area and these creatures are interacting with you never share it ,keep it to your self.They deserve to live free.It is their land not ours.I know that they will never forget me and i know that we will meet again somewhere.They will find me,cause there is no need for me to search for them.But I will live by their terms and never do what i did in this area.They have always told me that they are a people ,a tribe but to me they will alway be creatures.

Guest reelback

For me, much of the mental powers talk has to do with the reality shift, fear, and general astonishment of he encounter.

I would guess much of this is invented. But, it does demonsteate a lot of people with real encounters who suffer from different reacutions.

I feel that similar encounter should be documented but disregrard the stories until someong real can be seen.

Edited by reelback

Guest BastetsCat

according to the medicine man; they were there to mess with me. That they had little interest in my son. He at times called them the 'old indians'.

Either way they were more interested in showing themselves when I was around than when my son was around. I think if they are hunting and stalking someone or something they stay out of sight. Like with a crocodile the one that you see is not the one that will get you. So if you are ever in a desperate situation with a BF and are getting harrassed keep your eyes 360 and don't just focus on the one you can see.

True though; I am very much less likely to shoot unless I know I have a clear shot. My son is a good marksman learned from his grandfather how to shoot like a sniper. He was far more confident with far off shots. I also have a shoulder injury that was fresh at the time, so was more often than not one handed.

Here is another creapy thing that happened up there in the boonies....we had lots of bone fragments in out yard. I went around and picked them up assuming that the coyotes had drug in old bones. They were all bleached and white ribs and vertibrae. I put them into the fire pit and burned them to clear the space....well when the activity picked up again more bleached and white old bones appeared. It was like my yard was a dumping ground for old bones. None of them were ever new or bloody or anything, but it was odd to find so many of them. Have no idea how they got there, just a strange thing that was also happening up there.

Guest BastetsCat

I have no idea what species...deer? ribs and backbones and little shards of bones. When I first moved in I thought that it was the neighbors dogs bones. Or other dogs...in two years I never saw a fresh bone. I didn't think much of it until I picked them all up and burned them...then more appeared. And they appeared almost overnight like they had been thrown out randomly.

I wouldn't think anything of it if they had been fresh, but they were all old.

Guest VioletX

I have no idea what species...deer? ribs and backbones and little shards of bones. When I first moved in I thought that it was the neighbors dogs bones. Or other dogs...in two years I never saw a fresh bone. I didn't think much of it until I picked them all up and burned them...then more appeared. And they appeared almost overnight like they had been thrown out randomly.

I wouldn't think anything of it if they had been fresh, but they were all old.

That is spooky, was it done to provoke you?

To go back to mental powers, I think we are ascribing too much to Sasquatch. If there are special powers and coincidences, maybe we cause or attract them, or it could be mutual as well.

Guest truetalk

i just read fred becks little write-up about his encounters and the information he gathered over a close to 40 year span. he delves very deep into this topic of the psycic possibilities of bigfoot. from what i gather thus far this is just my opinion is that we are in a very important time in history. i think the bigfoots also realize this. we are at a point where things are changing/evolving and bigfoots are part of this. i think the time has come for them to come out of the bush and take thier next step of evolution. they are curious of us as we are in a position to assist them with this

atp they need something from us and we also need something from them. while they are becoming more humane we need to get back to nature as much as we can if we ourselves are gonna evolve. i think people are gonna continue to see more and more of the bigfoots

Guest BastetsCat

Theory one: based on the ability of humans to develop 'phychic' powers or the mind; and BF also being somewhat human....does it not stand to reason that they could develop such abilities....A very weak but to the point example....the movie men who stare at goats. There has been a huge amount of research, both serious, and insane, to the point. Impressions and intuition are stronger in some people than in others. However another thing to consider is body language, scent of fear, just plain old intellegence.

People use about 10% of the brain capacity that we have....we are not really expected to think. This in and of itself could make us as predictable as say a bear in our behaviors. To something that watches and waits. In my opinion some of what has passed as 'mental ability in BF' could simply be intention. The subject of intention is a big one and with out going off topic....if you are interested in learning more about it then run a search on it. The basic premise is that what you intend you achieve. Albert Einstein was a great believer in intention, the power of the mind. It requires the ability to think as humans do. So it is an iffy topic here. Again if this is something that would attribute to BF then research it. It is not at all religious or spiritual in nature, entirely mental. There is a LOT of just mental exercise to enhance the mind, and a great deal of research that has been done on this subject. The science of the mind is an intriguing subject.

Again I think most of BF's mental abilities come from studying us....and us being predictable. I believe they are Freaky smart.

BF Slueth...No the bones were random as if they had been thrown from the fence line...I don't even know if it was BF that did it.....I however cannot imagine twenty coyotes each carrying a bone into my yard and leaving it. Also the bones had not been gnawed on. None of them had been damaged in any way. They were small deer sized for the most part but I have no idea the species.

i just read fred becks little write-up about his encounters and the information he gathered over a close to 40 year span. he delves very deep into this topic of the psycic possibilities of bigfoot. from what i gather thus far this is just my opinion is that we are in a very important time in history. i think the bigfoots also realize this. we are at a point where things are changing/evolving and bigfoots are part of this. i think the time has come for them to come out of the bush and take thier next step of evolution. they are curious of us as we are in a position to assist them with this

atp they need something from us and we also need something from them. while they are becoming more humane we need to get back to nature as much as we can if we ourselves are gonna evolve. i think people are gonna continue to see more and more of the bigfoots

As for seeing more and more of the BF....I have often wondered if the erradication of natural preditors in the wild has allowed the BF to increase in numbers. In this area of Colorado at one time we had Grizzlie bears, that is no longer true. I do know people that have seen Grizzlies in Colorado and know that they exist and could still be a few....not having any according to the DOW just means that there is not a sustainable population. We also are rumored to not have any wolves, though I heard a long time ago that there are wolves around.

If however the balance of predation is swayed then it is likely that another preditor takes the empty space and fills it. No more grizzlies....suddenly you will have more coyotes. No more wolves....might equal more bears.....or did this just give BF a better strong hold to multiple to greater numbers?

The climate is changing....that is not a bad thing....it is not a new thing. Science and history can show that the world has done this before and will continue to do so. As mankind we are not sheperds of the planet, just guests of mother earth.

I can go with freaky smart, but being interdimensional, cloaking abilities, mind speak, E.S.P?, If any of this stuff were to be shown to be true, or even possible, we have a way bigger issue than a new species of hominid. I don't mean to be disrespecful, but it is out there. Can someone tell me where the angel DNA thing came from. I know Ketchum said their was never any paranormal stuff in any drafts of her work, but something is making some main stream guys in this community step away from her. We can't convince the scientific community to take BF seriously. I wonder why. ,

Edited by LTBF

I know a couple in their early seventies who live in Stone County, Missouri. They've had years of activity in their woods and in the neighboring undeveloped property. The woman has seen one once, peeking from behind a tree. Since then, they keep track of the days the deer don't come to the salt block and the cats perch in the window and stare at that particular spot all day. Figure there's a regular observation post in use.

They frequently have heavy objects on their property moved at night, and visitors are often treated to a set of calls and responses. House slaps are common. They also tell me that the people living on the other side of the undeveloped lot from them have a great dane that keeps bringing home dismembered deer legs during intervals when the bigfoot aren't around.

Guest vasquatch1984

Theory one: based on the ability of humans to develop 'phychic' powers or the mind; and BF also being somewhat human....does it not stand to reason that they could develop such abilities....A very weak but to the point example....the movie men who stare at goats. There has been a huge amount of research, both serious, and insane, to the point. Impressions and intuition are stronger in some people than in others. However another thing to consider is body language, scent of fear, just plain old intellegence.

People use about 10% of the brain capacity that we have....we are not really expected to think. This in and of itself could make us as predictable as say a bear in our behaviors. To something that watches and waits. In my opinion some of what has passed as 'mental ability in BF' could simply be intention. The subject of intention is a big one and with out going off topic....if you are interested in learning more about it then run a search on it. The basic premise is that what you intend you achieve. Albert Einstein was a great believer in intention, the power of the mind. It requires the ability to think as humans do. So it is an iffy topic here. Again if this is something that would attribute to BF then research it. It is not at all religious or spiritual in nature, entirely mental. There is a LOT of just mental exercise to enhance the mind, and a great deal of research that has been done on this subject. The science of the mind is an intriguing subject.

Again I think most of BF's mental abilities come from studying us....and us being predictable. I believe they are Freaky smart.

BF Slueth...No the bones were random as if they had been thrown from the fence line...I don't even know if it was BF that did it.....I however cannot imagine twenty coyotes each carrying a bone into my yard and leaving it. Also the bones had not been gnawed on. None of them had been damaged in any way. They were small deer sized for the most part but I have no idea the species.

As for seeing more and more of the BF....I have often wondered if the erradication of natural preditors in the wild has allowed the BF to increase in numbers. In this area of Colorado at one time we had Grizzlie bears, that is no longer true. I do know people that have seen Grizzlies in Colorado and know that they exist and could still be a few....not having any according to the DOW just means that there is not a sustainable population. We also are rumored to not have any wolves, though I heard a long time ago that there are wolves around.

If however the balance of predation is swayed then it is likely that another preditor takes the empty space and fills it. No more grizzlies....suddenly you will have more coyotes. No more wolves....might equal more bears.....or did this just give BF a better strong hold to multiple to greater numbers?

The climate is changing....that is not a bad thing....it is not a new thing. Science and history can show that the world has done this before and will continue to do so. As mankind we are not sheperds of the planet, just guests of mother earth.

I was actually thinking about this earlier today. I mean, look at the boom in the coyote population, they have been found in almost every state in the US, and a lot of them have never had a historical record of them being there. It makes sense that the bigfoot population would be on an upswing too, hence more sightings. I also wonder if the increase in urbanization has something to do with it as well? Less competition for resources tends to raise preditor populations signifiicantly. Just going out on a limb here too, so bear with me here, but there has been a significant report of (at least on the east coast) bears and coyotes in urban areas as well. Do any of you think its possible for there being urban bigfoot sightings? One of the guys who post here, posted a suspicious picture that may or may not be a BF kill, and its like 10 minutes from downtown Richmond...