Mental Powers Of Bigfoot

Guest truetalk

BFF Patron

Maybe people that describe what they see, hear and feel are actually experiencing something that they have never experienced before and instead of all the mumbo jumbo disinformation people would have you believe there is truth to BF existence and truth to some troubling characteristics about their extra-biological capacities or ones that are truly super-biological. Just a thought.

Guest kchuskey

i assumed that because that was my point in my post. i said guys out hunting for bigfoot with guns or really even cameras dont normally see them. if im wrong then fine show me the body or the pictures. i was only really just trying to give a lil advice that people trying to make contact should maybe try a different approach. if it also fails then fine we tried.

So are you implying, that if I enter the woods with the intentions of hugging bigfoot, that I'll have a better chance of seeing one?

Absolutely Irish73, Human kind has always looked to a supernatural explanation for what is not readilly explainable. I, rather clumsilly made this argument earlier, and maybe implied that I did not believe they could use infrasound. I'm still not sure about this, but your explanation of infrasound is spot on. My personal theory will continue to be, a very smart, human like animal, that fits into the family tree pretty closely, maybe too closely. One other thing that I will throw out, and I'm sure someone has proposed it before, is the shock value theory of sightings. I have never had a sighting, but something happened to me when I first saw the P/G film when I was about 10 years old. I had a viceral reaction to just seeing the footage. I have seen it thousands of times and still get chill bumps every time I see it. I can not imagine what it would be like to have a flesh and blood encounter. I'm sure I would come unglued. I like snakes, but if I almost step on one, it does something to my central nervous system. Many people have that reaction and it is thought to be, possibly an evolutionary trait to keep us safe. Many people seem fundamentally changed after an encounter and it would seem to me that this is just a natural reaction to having their world turned upside down by seeing something that was not expected.

I've read accounts of massive low pitched howling vocalizations where the person could physically feel it, I have no doubt that the massive barrel like chest cavity of a large adult male, moving an equally massive volume of air would be capable of producing some substantial waves below the spectrum of human hearing.

could this produce the buzzing that i sometimes hear when out in the field .No i am not near no high power wires where emf could be effecting me either. Being that i was an AE (aviation electrician mate) in the navy I understand highpower. I will not go into details but the effects i felt in the field are not the same of what i felt on ship. Mainly because those were not meant for us.

Guest kchuskey

could this produce the buzzing that i sometimes hear when out in the field .No i am not near no high power wires where emf could be effecting me either. Being that i was an AE (aviation electrician mate) in the navy I understand highpower. I will not go into details but the effects i felt in the field are not the same of what i felt on ship. Mainly because those were not meant for us.

220px-Tibicen_linnei.jpg

No,they were not chichara's cause there was pressure envolve and the buzzing was within the ear like a ringing to the point of being disorientated.

Guest vasquatch1984

Of course it does, but it's isn't "fun" for some people. They would rather assign the unknown to more 'unknowns' so that the immediate desire for answers can be met. It just somehow seems to be human nature that we'll grasp for answers that are out of our reach, rather than examine the ones sitting in our laps.

I really do agree with what your saying. Do I believe in ghost for example? Not exactly, I've met some convencing people, and I love a good ghost story, whould I like to have science completly debunk the supernatural? Not at all. I love the mystery and mystique. I do feel that there is a lot out there in the world that science can't explain, and that's what I love most

Guest vasquatch1984

I mean, think about it. You're going out in the woods hunting with no thought of an encounter, if if you didn't really think about bigfoot, yeah, id freak out too. A fair amount of people have had some really heavy PTSD stuff after an encounters.

I really do agree with what your saying. Do I believe in ghost for example? Not exactly, I've met some convencing people, and I love a good ghost story, whould I like to have science completly debunk the supernatural?

Right.. but science doesn't have to be used to prove something doesn't exist or isn't real. Science CAN be used to do the 'positive' rather than the negative. I've captured EVP's from empty places: hard and fast evidence - not subjective stuff. If anything, I think it will be a combination of technology and personal experiences and observations that will prove BF's existence... not just one or the other.

But again, this thread is about "mental powers of bigfoot". Now, how does one validate that scientifically? Probably not possible. IMO

Guest BastetsCat

BastetsCat,

Did they readily learn to tone it down fairly quickly when the gun was present?

Did you go through a period where they were testing the boundaries, like kids tend to do?

They were vastly more afraid and away from us when my son had the gun than when I did. There were a culmination of things that we did so I am unsure weather the gun had as much effect as the other things. The crazy part was that if the gun was out they seemed to know where out of range of the bullets was....chilling. They would present themselves on the ridge or just below the crest of the ridge at times....when I had the gun. Cedar trees at around 12-15 feet tall and the human like bipedal shapes of them standing nearly as tall(8-10feet)....far taller than a human. I was in contact with a medicine man at the time and was instructed to burn cedar as well. White ash is a cure all for the Native side of my family....so the tips of the bullets were also dipped in white ash....cedar ash was placed around the property and on all of the animals. I assume that it was the gun. Once the gun came out they stayed out of the three acres and seemed content to just make noise from farther away or over the fence. It was like as soon as they knew we had it they stayed back but still made a point of letting us know they were there.

Guest vasquatch1984

Right.. but science doesn't have to be used to prove something doesn't exist or isn't real. Science CAN be used to do the 'positive' rather than the negative. I've captured EVP's from empty places: hard and fast evidence - not subjective stuff. If anything, I think it will be a combination of technology and personal experiences and observations that will prove BF's existence... not just one or the other.

But again, this thread is about "mental powers of bigfoot". Now, how does one validate that scientifically? Probably not possible. IMO

right, that's what I was saying. I mean, its supposed that some other apes have this too, and some humans claim to as well. Perhaps some BF have some sort of psychic ablity as well. Just a thought, I can't prove this, but I think its intresting

Guest truetalk

They were vastly more afraid and away from us when my son had the gun than when I did. There were a culmination of things that we did so I am unsure weather the gun had as much effect as the other things. The crazy part was that if the gun was out they seemed to know where out of range of the bullets was....chilling. They would present themselves on the ridge or just below the crest of the ridge at times....when I had the gun. Cedar trees at around 12-15 feet tall and the human like bipedal shapes of them standing nearly as tall(8-10feet)....far taller than a human. I was in contact with a medicine man at the time and was instructed to burn cedar as well. White ash is a cure all for the Native side of my family....so the tips of the bullets were also dipped in white ash....cedar ash was placed around the property and on all of the animals. I assume that it was the gun. Once the gun came out they stayed out of the three acres and seemed content to just make noise from farther away or over the fence. It was like as soon as they knew we had it they stayed back but still made a point of letting us know they were there.

good info man. it seems to me like we are pretty much saying the same thing. they seemed to realize you were more responsible with the gun and shooting them was probably a last resort type thingfor YOU but your son being younger not so much. im amazed also at thier ability to be spotted one instant and totally gone the next. in the freeman video its on display. he has one right in front of him at what like look 25 ft takes the camera off him for a split second to gain his footing but the thing is totally gone. he flashes the camera at this huge steep hill/wall type structure and says he must have gone over the wall i dont see how he could have done that in a split second. next instant he see one in the far distant walking away from him from that he determines there must be two of them then that one is gone also. just amazing imo