Mental Powers Of Bigfoot

Guest truetalk

Guest vasquatch1984

Well, I don't know if I do or don't believe. I would like to, I like to keep an open mind though. And I do think that we have lost knowlege. I think a lot of people thought of native knowlege as superstitious and crude, when it is starting to come out that they weren't, a lot of them were more advanced then Europeans in some regards. So, I don't know. I thinks this subject is really interesting though.

i assumed that because that was my point in my post. i said guys out hunting for bigfoot with guns or really even cameras dont normally see them. if im wrong then fine show me the body or the pictures. i was only really just trying to give a lil advice that people trying to make contact should maybe try a different approach. if it also fails then fine we tried.

The gist of my post was to point out that there was not enough information given by BastetsCat to be making assumptions.

On your part, or mine. Reason being, we don't know the circumstances that led to BastetsCat pointing a firearm at BF.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Meanwhile, I do agree with your stance on not hunting BF.

Bad mojo.

Possibly, even fatal for the hunter(s).

Bad idea, don't try this at home, and, all that other stuff.

From what I've read over the years, BF seems to have almost every advantage over us hairless, little, pink monkeys.

Bigger, stronger, faster, tactically minded, and, now telepathic(?).

YIKES! :bow:

The only advantage for us? We have boom sticks. :hunter::D

But, only for self defense, (in case the need arises), of course.

Guest vasquatch1984

I say just leave em be. You wouldn't feed the bears would ya? Samething here. It has lead to a fair amount of nasty experiences for somefolk

Guest truetalk

good to see some have an open mind. like somebody above mentioned its true that we as humans have lost something over the last few thousand years

its a fact that we went from building huge megalithic structures basically WITHOUT TOOLS to today we couldnt reconstruct those things WITH all of our fancy tools and cranes. meanwhile maybe the bigfoot has gotten better. it also seems that the people in power knows this hence why they would be calling in green barets for forest issues. what struck me in the paulides investigations is that he said when the authorities would immediatedly try and cover huge areas of sqaure miles for toddlers that adult humans would not be able to cover in such short time. they have some idea of the capabilities of these beings

Guest poignant

We'll get to mental abilities right after we're done testing their visual acuity, hearing, dentition, GI tract, muscle attachments, skeletal structure, endocrine, cardiopulmonary, reproductive system etc., thank you very much.

its true that we as humans have lost something over the last few thousand years

Based on what proof?

its a fact that we ........... <snip>

Bull. Our ancestors had highly defined skills and knowledge. They devised simple, yet sophisticated methods to accomplish what they did. Creating false arguements about human history to try and ascribe some special abilities to bigfoot is simply preposterous.

Ok I am going to talk about this as long as this is not frawned upon, because back then this was not tolerated here. This here talk is just plain bad taboo and just does not fit on how we think of our world or what how our world is suppose to work according to science. My other problem I have with this subject is that this could also be another way of trolling for information. A trojan horse if you can call it so that others can make fun of people who have expierance things that are very unusual that cannot be explained by science or proven by any other means except expieranced in the field.

Now the first thing that I have expieranced and have talked about here on this sight has been about a feather that I had asked for to be placed on a trail. I had asked for a specific feather which was a crows feather to be placed on the trail after I was hearing voices while i was in the field hunting. I did recieve that feather on the trail after returning from lunch and was wittnessed with a friend.

Problem after going to a bigfoot conventionnI was hoaxed by someone there after they had placed a crows feather on the road, it was very obvous of a hoax. This was done after it was read here on the bigfootforums and knowing what i know about these creatures I pretty much laughed it off.The hoax was done on foley rd.

The feather that I had asked for in my other research area I had asked for it using nothing but my thought projection. I pretty much talked to them with in my mind and they some how listened to what i had said.The other time that i tried it with them was again when I was bow hunting but this time it was around seven o'clock pm when i asked them to chase me some deer towards my stand. I made a deal with them that I would shoot the deer and split it with them. What happen next was very strange and scared the crap out of me.I was in my stand where I was about twenty feet in the tree waiting for deer on a bottle neck. I started to hear some comotion behind me when about seventy yards in front of me I seen two does running and then stop way out of bow range for me. At the same time I heard rock clanging and then some very ,very heavy breathing. I mean this breathing sound like it was coming from a large animal. The does kept looking back and were very nervous but did not move from in front of my stand. Then this fear came over me as well as the breathing that was very overpowering. If you were in my shoes you would know what I was dealing with and what was between my stand and my way back to my truck.Oh by the way it was now dark and the does had now left and i was alone I believed . I did find prints and I was scared cause I was not of this creatures intentions. As I walked back to my truck I loaded my bow with a arrow and walked back loaded. It was not until the incident with the feather that i knew what they were about.

There are other incidents that i cannot relate to them but will talk about them here to see if it has happen to any one else.The incident is this,I have gone early in the morning refresh with good sleep. so I sit in my ground blind with my bait pile twenty yards in front of me waiting for deer. Now here is the strange part and I mean strange cause I cannot remember,somehow I have passed out for feww hours and I have no memory of why or what happen in the time i pass out. I do remember hearing a ringing or a buzzing sound. All I know is that it is very strange indeed.

Guest BastetsCat

BastetsCat,

Did they do a follow-up on the harassment, perhaps, after the gun disappeared?

I lived in a very rural area for close to or just over two years. I had repeated encounters around my house that included house hitting and banging. The day I pointed the gun the first time was rock throwing envolved. MY intention was to look at it through the scope, great scope. If they had any link to my mind they would have known that if they are telepathic. Particular individuals maybe this one obviously not so much. Or maybe it was me.

Either way they stopped the 3am house slaps and stopped tossing rocks at my son. Now and again we would carry the gun around with us just to keep them 'in line' so to speak. It was not a 'fun' time with Sas. Lived in what I was told was a 100 year old sears and robuck kit house. 800 sq feet. I could punch through the wall. Lived out in the boonies 34 miles from civilization 24 miles from the interstate and cell service, and two miles down a dirt road. 5 miles from the nearest telephone.

If intention was all that mattered then it would have been a great experience. Unfortunately I think that you have to take into account the individual BF's that are involved as well.

Guest vasquatch1984

Well, I personally don't know how to feel about bigfoot. Personally, I feel it good to have a healthy degree of skepticism, but personally, everyone is entitled to what they want to believe and I'm not going to discount someones experiences, because why the heck are we even here? I would like to think its to learn and share experiences, not to go around and talk **** about people who don't agree with us on every little detail. I think if we adopt that mentality, then we may miss that little insight or tidbit that may help us discover the truth(maybe not in the name of science, but to ourselves). Also, to the gent from IN, there is truth to the fact that we have lost stuff in our advancement. How many people here know how to cure illnesses from what nature provides? Or how to navigate without a map? What plants are good to eat? I know it may sound simplistic given that we can find the make up of a being down to the electron, but a lot of good and useeful knowlege has been either replaced or lost via scientific advancement. Not saying that's bad at all, but it is the truth.

Guest BastetsCat

As far as having lost abilities over time...absolutely. I know few people that could actually survive if there was no electricity, running water, or natural gas. Including myself to some degree. Just not having treated drinking water would do most folks in within a week.

The art of making candles and making soap for instance are lost to most.

Properly canning which if not done right can kill everyone.....I mean really.

It is not the degree of intelligence, it is the lack of having too do things. This without even touching on the physical fitness of the majority of the population.

Thanks for the elaboration, BastetsCat. Your post really piqued my curiosity.

Your welcome. It was not a fun time though there were moments.

Guest vasquatch1984

As far as having lost abilities over time...absolutely. I know few people that could actually survive if there was no electricity, running water, or natural gas. Including myself to some degree. Just not having treated drinking water would do most folks in within a week.

The art of making candles and making soap for instance are lost to most.

Properly canning which if not done right can kill everyone.....I mean really.

It is not the degree of intelligence, it is the lack of having too do things. This without even touching on the physical fitness of the majority of the population.

Your welcome. It was not a fun time though there were moments.

exactly. Its the matter of the evolution of technology. As it evolves, we find ourselves not having to produce the effort to do stuff. It isn't the basic inteligence issue, its more a matter of convenience . How many of us use calculaters virsus actually writting it out? Not saying we couldn't do it in written form, its just faster to use a calculator

Also who's to say that bigfoot hasnt evolved certain senses as time has progressed? Most animals have senses that are way beyond what a human is capible of, and that is an evolution of survival

BastetsCat,

Did they readily learn to tone it down fairly quickly when the gun was present?

Did you go through a period where they were testing the boundaries, like kids tend to do?

All primitive cultures had supernatural explanations for things they could not explain. All of them. In every story I can think of there is a rational explanation for supernatural abilities attributed to animals.

I have had a lifelong fascination with acoustics, psychoacoustics, etc. Infrasound can cause all manner of strange reactions in humans including auditory and visual hallucinations, as well as other sensory disturbances which are often perceived as supernatural events. You don't have to take my word for it, DARPA has devised a wide array of weapons based on this fact. There have been numerous controlled experiments that document everything from hallucinations, to fear and a sense of foreboding, or impending doom. There have been "haunted" buildings that were exorcised by a plumber securing long runs of pipe that resonate at a particular frequency. NASA published a report that details how the human eye resonates in a way that causes visual hallucinations when exposed to 18Hz beyond a certain amplitude. There is a scientific explanation for these type of events. Doesn't this sound more logical than a supernatural mammal?

Edited by Irish73

Of course it does, but it's isn't "fun" for some people. They would rather assign the unknown to more 'unknowns' so that the immediate desire for answers can be met. It just somehow seems to be human nature that we'll grasp for answers that are out of our reach, rather than examine the ones sitting in our laps.