Mental Powers Of Bigfoot

Guest truetalk

In a recent C2C poll, only 22.8% of respondents believe that Bigfoot is a myth.

I propose the Bf is now telepathically clearing our minds that we may recognize him. :onthequiet:

OTOH, at C2C, is that number an up or down trend?

Not that I'd make fun of the paranormal. I don't know or understand it. I tend to

assume that we are not as aware as we think, & maybe see only a fraction of what is.

Guest truetalk

i think we need to figure out a way to start to communicate with them.

not capture, not kill, just communicate

have anybody thought of maybe putting pictures in the forrest maybe putting pictures of the bigfoots side by side with humans? shaking hands? maybe eating together?

Guest vasquatch1984

i think we need to figure out a way to start to communicate with them.

not capture, not kill, just communicate

have anybody thought of maybe putting pictures in the forrest maybe putting pictures of the bigfoots side by side with humans? shaking hands? maybe eating together?

I agree fully. There are people trying to do that, the problem seems to be that even though we are trying, its up to them to decide if they want to or not. I assume that they, like humans, kinda need to see what's in it for them, and what's in their best intrest before they decide to make contact

I actually drew pictures of a person and a sasquatch side by side, and left them in my squatchy place. Some on paper, which were dripped on and schmutzed, then refolded and replaced. I drew some on a brick wall, as well. Left chalk there just in case, and markers with a pad of paper. No luck. Maybe I should have or should keep trying.

Guest BastetsCat

I was actually thinking about this earlier today. I mean, look at the boom in the coyote population, they have been found in almost every state in the US, and a lot of them have never had a historical record of them being there. It makes sense that the bigfoot population would be on an upswing too, hence more sightings. I also wonder if the increase in urbanization has something to do with it as well? Less competition for resources tends to raise preditor populations signifiicantly. Just going out on a limb here too, so bear with me here, but there has been a significant report of (at least on the east coast) bears and coyotes in urban areas as well. Do any of you think its possible for there being urban bigfoot sightings? One of the guys who post here, posted a suspicious picture that may or may not be a BF kill, and its like 10 minutes from downtown Richmond...

In my experience they are not at all afraid of people...shy maybe, but not afraid. I have seen them walking and running down streets in towns around here. The tracks on the Eagle River in Colorado were found around a mile from a town of roughly, what 3000 people, Not by any means a city, but still a considerable population to challenge the idea that they are shy and timid or afraid of people. I lived in Eagle growing up, and more than once saw what I am now sure was one walking down a street in the middle of the night......

Once I saw one across the street from my house, walking down the street. I was busy trying to figure out where anyone that tall had come from when a car came down the street. The car slammed on the breaks hit the high beams and sat there....I can only imagine what the people in the car where thinking....The illumination of the headlights left no doubt in my mind that it was a furry BF...tall and skinny one not the round barrel chested kind; but still bigger in stature than a human.

If those people EVER filed a report I never saw it or found it. I know they got an eyefull and squealed tires to make a hasty get away. The BF just kind of ambled on like it was no big deal. I mean what would you say if that was you and you had never seen anything like that before....????? I just saw a freaky monster walking down the street in town? I just saw a bear? Man those were good drugs; but this is a bad trip?

The idea that BF should not be in a town, or around people is a false one. How people would report it is what needs to be accounted for. It seems that if people see something in the woods it must be a BF. I have a feeling that when people see it in town they tend to move to other explainations. Or it could be that organizations and law enforcement hush up the reports. True there are a few that make it to the public, there is one here in the Colorado sightings that Co Grizzly posted from the BFRO.....But I think that there are many more that we never hear about. Adding yet another faucet to the gemstone of the mystery.

Guest truetalk

I actually drew pictures of a person and a sasquatch side by side, and left them in my squatchy place. Some on paper, which were dripped on and schmutzed, then refolded and replaced. I drew some on a brick wall, as well. Left chalk there just in case, and markers with a pad of paper. No luck. Maybe I should have or should keep trying.

great idea, keep trying

In my experience they are not at all afraid of people...shy maybe, but not afraid. I have seen them walking and running down streets in towns around here. The tracks on the Eagle River in Colorado were found around a mile from a town of roughly, what 3000 people, Not by any means a city, but still a considerable population to challenge the idea that they are shy and timid or afraid of people. I lived in Eagle growing up, and more than once saw what I am now sure was one walking down a street in the middle of the night......

Once I saw one across the street from my house, walking down the street. I was busy trying to figure out where anyone that tall had come from when a car came down the street. The car slammed on the breaks hit the high beams and sat there....I can only imagine what the people in the car where thinking....The illumination of the headlights left no doubt in my mind that it was a furry BF...tall and skinny one not the round barrel chested kind; but still bigger in stature than a human.

If those people EVER filed a report I never saw it or found it. I know they got an eyefull and squealed tires to make a hasty get away. The BF just kind of ambled on like it was no big deal. I mean what would you say if that was you and you had never seen anything like that before....????? I just saw a freaky monster walking down the street in town? I just saw a bear? Man those were good drugs; but this is a bad trip?

The idea that BF should not be in a town, or around people is a false one. How people would report it is what needs to be accounted for. It seems that if people see something in the woods it must be a BF. I have a feeling that when people see it in town they tend to move to other explainations. Or it could be that organizations and law enforcement hush up the reports. True there are a few that make it to the public, there is one here in the Colorado sightings that Co Grizzly posted from the BFRO.....But I think that there are many more that we never hear about. Adding yet another faucet to the gemstone of the mystery.

yeah it could be more the way we react to them. im sure most the time they encounter people they see we are afraid of them actually. for all my talk about them i seriously would probably **** my pants if i was ever in the woods and had a close encounter

My personal experience is that some BFs (or whatever it is I was studying..as we don't know for sure all phenomenon connected...or I don't, but it looks so...) do have what we might call psychic, or telepathic ability, and it seems pretty powerful.

I posted one event in Psychic Bigfoot, the only I am willing to share right now. But, I can say that my trajectory on BF research has covered the gambit in that I have progressed along a learning curve they seem to have designed, not me! I say that only part in joking, in that I agree your willingness to be receptive and patient and trustworthy will go further faster in terms of knowing or meeting them. It will probably not help with proof, or your standing among humans.

As to the extent of these mental powers? I cannot say, as my experiences are limited...but quite a wake up call and picked up intensity and continued through this past five week trip, when I also set down most gear for video monitoring and spent more time on personal observation. Although I spend a great deal of time thinking about BFs,or imagining off site, the quality of the these thoughts are different than these "event/experiences" in that they are readily identifiable as mine. Not so with some things that happened in the field in close proximity, the thoughts did not feel like mine.

I don't think details are too necessary, beyond, we should be listening IMO to these tales...more closely and testing ourselves in the field with such...how I don't know...it's gets personal quick as Julio's post demonstrates.

Our shared view of senses/communication in this world is just a fraction of the detail/richness/fantastical neuron firing of our personal minds, and we argue over the fuzzy edges, when some have an experience in the world others have not directly shared, to the point of war even (religions)!

Eventually, we figured out scientific method..a way to inquire and conclude that then rises above individual experience and becomes reliably replicated among all...(assuming all the ills of funding and peer-review...!) and this psychic question is as yet unproven or untested in humans...

So, for me the details of particular communications people claim wrt to BFs aren't necessarily reliable to extrapolate to shared knowledge (hence the arguments right?..prove it!) , but the fact these communications do seem to occur is reliable...i.e. might be something to it........

lol did that make any sense?.

What can you do as a researcher reading this? Keep an open mind to those stories that claim such, they are out there in droves, perhaps everyone claiming this can't be dismissed as inherently flawed

Edited by apehuman

Guest VioletX

What I touched on earlier, and not discounting anyone's experiences, is our contribution to it all.

We are out there, our eyes,ears and"other" senses perhaps more open than at any other time in our lives...If there are strange things going on, maybe we too are picking up on things, sending out our own communication too.

A Sasquatch sitting around minding it's own business when some human is sending out some kind of vibes or just doing something unusual. Perhaps a Sasquatch that does not have other abilities to communicate will be leaving some signs, in some tangible or intangible form, having years of practice at the subtler arts of communication.

Guest vasquatch1984

I'm pretty certain that if you go into it with a clear and open mind, then I'm sure they will pick up on it. As for city squatch, I have my doubts, but I don't see why not. I'm sure they are here, just like everywhere. I wonder sometimes when I come home at night what that egg fart smell is that I get a whiff of sometimes? I don't live far from where Cervelo heard whoops, and there is a lot of tree and brush cover around. Might be the sewer, but I'm not sure now....and why wouldn't Big Foot use roads? They sure beat the heck out of trudging your way through thorn bushes!