The Kill Club

norseman

That's your opinion and your welcome to it. But in the meantime? You fall into the "really cool stories with no evidence to back it up" category......,,,

Oh the irony!!! LOL!

You have no credibility with me left until you answer questions about your alleged blood sample.

You have no credibility with me left until you answer questions about your alleged blood sample.

NONE. Are you paying attention? Until a type specimen is collected? No one knows....,

What I do find ironic is your clamor for "proof" from me (via my observational evidence) when you have been totally silent (to the best of my knowledge & belief) on making the same demands of NAWAC for the "mountains" of their own claims.  IMO, could this (your demands) be personal feelings against me as opposed to an objective approach to the entire subject?

Do yourself a favor and go back and read thru the tree break incident. Brian shared way more info than you EVER have and was flogged off of this website......

And of course we disagree philosophically, but regardless, I suggest you look at the new members section of this forum and read thru it thoroughly if you think my demand is unfair to you.

Maybe I should be "flogged" off this website?

Like I was in ~2006 when LongtabberPE and his bootlickers dogpiled me?

He turned out to be a chicken farmer in Carolina...a total poser.

Brown made claims apparently without fact checking the original source and when material abberations to his statements were discovered, he took his ball and went home.

• Upvote 1

If you claim you have taken a potential Bigfoot blood sample? People have a right to ask questions on this forum about proving that. If you can't stand the heat in the kitchen? Well?

And this is the exact reason why I'am pro kill, I'am tired of being lied to, I'am tired of being disappointed over and over again.

No one can argue over a body.....it is finality, omega, done, over with.

Guest KY Squatcher

I feel that (and this is just my opinion) if bigfoot were killed and turned over to the world of science as evidence of there existence, this would cause grate concern to the NPS as it would most assured effect visitation.  The NPS depends on revenue from visitors. They would never admit to the existence of such a creature. Another problem is the impact it would have on the logging industry and the economy. Bigfoot would instantly go on the endangered species list which in turn would halt logging in it's tracks. With no logging being done prices of wood and products made from wood would skyrocket.  I know there are positive as well as other negative aspects to killing one. I would like the world to know of the existence of bigfoot but I am afraid the negative out weighs the positive. So with that said I think we should leave it alone and just enjoy bigfoot the way it is. NO KILL.

If you claim you have taken a potential Bigfoot blood sample? People have a right to ask questions on this forum about proving that. If you can't stand the heat in the kitchen? Well?

I said blood & stomach samples were recovered (by me) and attempted to get them to people with the scientific expertise to analyze them. However, they were spirited away by one of our group that turned out to be a GCBRO bootlicker. What more do you expect of me?

And this is the exact reason why I'am pro kill, I'am tired of being lied to, I'am tired of being disappointed over and over again.

Are you accusing me of lying?

If we are worried about the species then economics cannot come into play. It is what it is.

I said blood & stomach samples were recovered (by me) and attempted to get them to people with the scientific expertise to analyze them. However, they were spirited away by one of our group that turned out to be a GCBRO bootlicker. What more do you expect of me?

Are you accusing me of lying?

Not a liar, but certainly disappointed.

Always great stories and no evidence

The true believers can't stand the existence of a single thread on this forum that will only settle for hard undeniable proof

Never ceases to amaze me what all these people know about an unknown animal

• Upvote 2

not sure about yuchi's flogging, but the other mentioned flogging didn't really look like one from a neutral standpoint..... dude presented his story then got a taste of the very thing expected ( if not  promoted )  on his BFF 1.0 and didn't like it......... perfect example of that heat / kitchen thing mentioned earlier.

sure , the ultimate proof is a body ( if that's a personal goal ) ....... without it claims will be questioned, being pro kill  ( or not ) isn't going to be a free pass either way.

• 4 weeks later...

^^^^^^^^^

It is when you drag a bloody body part in as opposed to another blobsquatch photo.

The irony? Brian never meant for any of his shared stories to be misconstrued as PROOF.

• gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic