The Kill Club

norseman

Guest OntarioSquatch

bipto didn't even bother trying to defend his claims. Neither did Hairy Man. It's possible that you can reach a point where you just don't care if anyone really believes you, but instead just want to share your experiences. The BFF doesn't seem to be the right place for that though. With the amount of hoaxing that's happened in the past decade, it's reasonable to assume that any extraordinary claim will get questioned here, even if it's coming from credible individuals. 

Edited by OntarioSquatch

IMO, Bipto became indignant that people would question his claims and went elsewhere to publish such claims that (IMO) render a specious nature to such.

bipto didn't even bother trying to defend his claims. Neither did Hairy Man. It's possible that you can reach a point where you just don't care if anyone really believes you, but instead just want to share your experiences. The BFF doesn't seem to be the right place for that though. With the amount of hoaxing that's happened in the past decade, it's reasonable to assume that any extraordinary claim will get questioned here, even if it's coming from credible individuals.

Bipto defended more claims than I can count!? How many threads and pages? Yes, the tree break claim was the final straw but I always saw him as 1000 times more patient than I could be. he is a good spokesperson and the NAWAC shoild be glad to have him.

• Upvote 1

Guest OntarioSquatch

You're right, he did try to defend his claims in the first thread. I think he might have lost hope in the second one.

I think these creatures are better off as Cryptids, more fun for us, and countless more TV shows to watch:)

IMO, if you shoot/kill one and have the body, you just might see the guys in dark suits - Big Brother will never admit these creatures exist, and the reasons are quite $$ obvious. 

• Upvote 1

^My pal had a run in with one of those black suit jokers after he attempted to get the BLM involved to report his sighting.

Allegedly.

BFF Patron

Well someone could test that hypothesis and proclaim to the world that they have a BF on ice in their garage. If the guys in dark suits show up, we would all know. Unless they did not see the humor in it and you sort of dropped off line forever. That could be a condition of staying out of prison if the conspiracy theorists are correct.

Think what happened with the Spotted Owl, times 10 with a BF, plus if big brother acknowledges their existence, what the heck are they gonna put in the brochure under indigenous wildlife? They cater to families at the NPS, not crazed BF hunters, and spend many dollars promoting these wonderful Parks, both at the State & National level. Then there are religious overtones, and the books that will need to be rewritten. Also, and maybe the worst.....you get Big Brother involved in anything, then here come the regulations and fines for anyone that is caught messing with these creatures.......you know that would come, and do WE really want that?  

What I really want? Is the TRUTH!!!

Well someone could test that hypothesis and proclaim to the world that they have a BF on ice in their garage. If the guys in dark suits show up, we would all know. Unless they did not see the humor in it and you sort of dropped off line forever. That could be a condition of staying out of prison if the conspiracy theorists are correct.

Tom Biscardi? Justin Smeja? Been there done that.

Anyone who has observed these subjects up close are usually startled at how humanlike they look and act. A number of hunter stories also relate this and they do not take the easy shot.

I fully understand the compelling need to prove this to the public. I was there at one point in my life. I also understand these subjects do have reasoning and cognitive thinking that is fully drawn from personal experience rather than mere supposition.

Chances are there may one day be a killing, but what one may assume to be a victory might quickly turn into their worst nightmare when the Feds become involve. Just my humble opinion folks...be safe out there!

Humans that the govt hides......im seeing a pattern now.

Must be a book or something.

Humans that just make stuff up as they go along with no proof? Lame attention seekers with no lives........

Take up knitting, or badmitton.

• gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic