Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

So perhaps Smith can explain his choices for the Bridging team.

I haven't seen the CV of anyone except the only 2 accredited members included, Meldrum and Strain.

I have more than 75 posts on the BFF why wasn't i chosen?

2 radio hosts. Seriously?

How about MORE scientifically accredited people??

This smells real bad.

Hahaha that is brilliant smitty.... The rugby players here are also known as egg chasers lol.

Edited by benboy23

Sounds like Meldrum is playing this one smart.. I wouldn't jump on a plane until I had some physical proof presented to me either, regardless of who picks up the tab.. We will wait and see.. In the mean time, can we all agree the " biscuits and gravy " schtick has been played to death on this thread? Please cease and desist.. Thank you kindly..

This smells real bad.

I have heard that once you smell the bad smell you are about to have an encounter.

I'm gonna take this as a good sign.

• Upvote 1

:o Benboy23: Having had my own encounters, I can indeed confirm it is true...Biscuits and gravy are REAL. Please remember, though, that biscuits here bear little resemblance to your English 'biscuit'. Over here, we call THOSE 'cookies'.

In fact, there may be as many as four different types of unclassified biscuit types in North America, alone:

I am privy to an elite group who has been tracking the movements of biscuits and gravy into Canada. Years back you'd only hear of the odd sighting, usually it turned out to be something else entirely, that just resembled biscuits and gravy from a far away table. I have seen them here myself in the last few years, so I can confirm that they have been moving North and may actually make residence up here.

I am also hearing reports from my U.S counterparts that our Poutine, which I believe moved West from Quebec many years ago, are now moving South to the United States. They have taken a strong foothold here in Western Canada, and are doing very well.

Please cease and desist.. Thank you kindly..

Sorry, I was typing my reply after you posted that I did not see it.

Edited by Scales

So perhaps Smith can explain his choices for the Bridging team.

I haven't seen the CV of anyone except the only 2 accredited members included, Meldrum and Strain.

I have more than 75 posts on the BFF why wasn't i chosen?

2 radio hosts. Seriously?

How about MORE scientifically accredited people??

This smells real bad.

It looks to me like they are trying to get credible word spreaders as opposed to scientist at this point. Besides, I think I've read that they've already got a team of scientist on the payroll.

Edited by Mounty

I have no experience with research in this field but i consider myself to be well educated and open minded about most things. I would gladly accept a free trip to the states to sit in on this bridging group meeting and would be happy to share the outcome... So if meldrum decides not attend, or anyone else for that matter then feel free to throw my name in the hat :)

Seriously why wouldn't you accept a fully funded trip? Curiosity would get the better of me and I'd have to go just to see what the hell they had! If it turns out be a hoax, you can say that you we part of the team that debunked this craziness...if it was true, then you could say you we're part of this amazing discovery :) it's a win win for me

There is a little known rogue BF group who have operated for years outwith the BF community. This rogue group catches a BF and suddenly they want to interact with the people they've snubbed for years. This doesn't make sense.

You have a live specimen and seemingly unlimited funding. What do you need with Meldrum, Hovey or Kulls?

Appeasing Bigfooters should be way down the list of priorities.

Maybe if a documentary is being made they would use the members of the bridging group for the film, for their opinion of the find. I don't know, just putting that out there. Endless scenarios and possibilities with this one...

Guest VioletX

There is a little known rogue BF group who have operated for years outwith the BF community. This rogue group catches a BF and suddenly they want to interact with the people they've snubbed for years. This doesn't make sense.

You have a live specimen and seemingly unlimited funding. What do you need with Meldrum, Hovey or Kulls?

Appeasing Bigfooters should be way down the list of priorities.

Good point Mark. But maybe they are trying to build "bridges" with the BF community.

:biggrin:

Seems like a logical start would be to include the 1000 plus people who either Know these critters are real, or at least know someone who has seen one.

This is going to be an emotional thing for me personally. I had a member of the MABRC call me last night to discuss this. He has spent thousands of dollars, just like myself to try and get a better picture or video of these things. He has invested Years that I am aware of at one 500 acre research area he has worked basically alone. I have visited the area a time or two. One of the nicest guy's you would ever want to share a campfire with.

But he mentioned that he just turned 73. I am aware that his days are numbered. I want this for fellows like him.

Bigfoot Evidence is reporting that Dr. Meldrum confirms he has been contacted to attend the meeting. Apparently he's waiting for more info though. hmmm... I wrote this before anybody wrote "first" in the comments on Bigfoot Evidence. Yay, I'm king of the dorks!

YOU GO MOUNTIE!

beware the taterholesters there though Mate...

How about just being patient and wait and see what happens ? It either Will, or it Won't. With all the names I see involved now... there will be No in betweens. If it's fact, i will be happy for all that have waited and hoped for this to happen. For me, I have more to learn in the field, regardless. If it all turns out to be BS.. I'm sure there will be mucho hell to pay.

While I agree...our beloved BF community does not adhere to wait and see. Ever. Especially when the word "capture" or "body" is used.

It looks to me like they are trying to get credible word spreaders as opposed to scientist at this point.

Isn't that what things like ABC, NBC, FOX are for? Ya know that thing called TELEVISION.

I'm sorry but if i had a Squatch in captivity I wouldn't' be messing with internet Podcasters. I would be on the phone with National Geo and 60 Minutes.

You want credible? Put Barbara Waters in the same room with Daisy and film it.

It's that simple.

Edited by rockiessquatching