Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

As a Canadian I'm somewhat forlorn that Dr. John Bindernagel isn't apart of the Bridging Group, but I suppose it's okay... I'm sure Dr. Bindernagel can take solace knowing he has brought credibility to the subject of Bigfoot worldwide, even if "Daisy" turns out to be untrue...

Edited by Mounty

Guest BlueFunk96

I'm having trouble keeping everything straight. This "bridging meeting" - is this the one where Quantra's being requested to provide pictures/videos etc.?

BlueFunk96,

I posted this, and nobody has corrected me yet...

• Jan. 05, 2013: Ed answers Melissa: 1.) Ed Smith states that a "Bridging Group" of select "Independent Researchers", including Melissa Hovey are to have a meeting with Quantra, and will be shown extensive "Hard Evidence", which Ed has not yet witnessed.

@

BlueFunk96,

Yes. This meeting will have data and evidence.

In contrast with some of the posts I've made in this thread, this comment has me intrigued because I DO still consider your group to be a reputable BF research group. Can't wait to see what comes of this! Will people at this group be allowed to toss us common-folk any scraps from it to satiate our appetites?

Guest SquatchinNY

Here is my opinion. If EVERYTHING from the meeting is not made public, for me, it will be extremely annoying. Driverop or Darkw, is there anyway I could email you guys for info?

Biscuits and gravy?? Lol in the uk we have biscuits dunked in a cup of tea, and gravy goes on the Sunday roast :-)

Thanks for that chapter Melissa, it's great to get home from work to this stuff :)

This can't be true, can it? The plot thickens

Guest VioletX

Biscuits and gravy?? Lol in the uk we have biscuits dunked in a cup of tea, and gravy goes on the Sunday roast :-)

Thanks for that chapter Melissa, it's great to get home from work to this stuff :)

This can't be true, can it? The plot thickens

Yes, this is becoming Epic Ben.

Biscuits here are kind of like a flaky buttery bread/pastry ; 0 )

Canada is the tie that binds regarding Biscuits, we have both kinds. But we put gravy on our cheese curds & fries, we can blame/thank the french for that one.

Edited by Mounty

Hmmm....

This is starting to sound on the up and up.

If this is a hoax, they've taken it farther than most.

I will remain cautiously optimistic and look forward to an announcement of the meeting date.

Has anyone reached out to the independents ( besides Melissa, in particular Meldrum) to verify that they have been contacted?

I think its been requested that the "independents" be left alone. Can you image the bombardment they are going to receive?