Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Your Joking right? Main stream media doesn't take any BF researchers seriously. so why would they take head to "big foot personality" spreading the word? If they had a body..which they don't.. all they would have to do is get the local news media guy or gal to come see it. They see it make one phone call to the network HQ and bang it goes world wide ...they wont do this because its a sham.

But maybe super secret & super wealthy Team Quantra doesn't want to be in the limelight, and so they are giving that opportunity to those who have proven they like it.

Edited by Mounty

Yeah, How many newscasters look at each other and roll their eye's when the bigfoot witness is talking into the camera.

And if that is such a concern in this case then the whole thing must be a hoax.

If a live Bigfoot is in captivity its a no brainer.

Guest roblester

But maybe super secret & super wealthy Team Quantra doesn't want to be in the limelight, and so they are giving that opportunity to those who have proven they like it.

Then why did / are they letting this charade continue?

And who is team Quantra?....The only thing I see being discussed about quantra is from MABRC and Ed Smith......Nothing from Quantra. ( none of the former 42 odd members)

Ok, I am done discussing it, until a body is proven....I promise :)

Edited by roblester

And if that is such a concern in this case then the whole thing must be a hoax.

If a live Bigfoot is in captivity its a no brainer.

Well Said Rockies. Its not like your trying to prove a picture a video or DNA sample YOU HAVE A LIVE SASQUATCH!!!! Its a HOAX plain and simple

Edited by adam2323

Some one a while back asked Moneymaker what he would do if he got good footage of a Bigfoot. His answer was "It would be on youtube the next day".

Complete transparency is how you get credibility. Not by acting like secret squirrel and dragging things out with lame excuses about why only a select few of the inner group are involved.

Yes, it might be a hoax, but we don't know that for certain yet. So anyone saying it is a hoax as a statement of fact without evidence is just as guilty as Tim Fasano for spreading false information.

Edited by Mounty

Guest roblester

Some one a while back asked Moneymaker what he would do if he got good footage of a Bigfoot. His answer was "It would be on youtube the next day".

Complete transparency is how you get credibility. Not by acting like secret squirrel and dragging things out with lame excuses about why only a select few of the inner group are involved.

Steve Kulls said to the exact question : ( less then a week ago )

" I would take it straight to the local TV station, and wait on the steps if I had to "

Now I am done :)

Man, this is addicting....I need a biforette gum to chew on.

Edited by roblester

Then why did / are they letting this charade continue?

And who is team Quantra?....The only thing I see being discussed about quantra is from MABRC and Ed Smith......Nothing from Quantra. ( none of the former 42 odd members)

Ok, I am done discussing it, until a body is proven....I promise :)

Steve Kulls doesn't have a body, nor does he claim to have a body, So why do you keep claiming what he would do IF he had a body. LOL

There is a load being spewed here too. Please be a man of your word.

Edited by driveroperator

It has been referenced numerous times that Team Quantra is working under the advice of legal counsel. And I know that in the world of Law, you don't disclose anything until the investigation is complete, and then full disclosure is submitted. Its common practice.

Travel arrangements will be made by Ed Smith's secretary. Our tickets and travel expenses covered.

DO - Please let us know when this happens, and the tickets materialize, even if you tell us nothing else

Remember, when this promise fails to materialize, there is your sign....I will honestly be VERY shocked if you come back and report that you received this promised expense-paid ticket. Hey, if that is the case, what is the harm in taking the trip, as long as the time it costs you doesn't lose you money/business/family time?

But...That is 10 expense paid tickets folks. Do that math on the likelihood, when all they would have to do - for free - is release something good (Good close up footage of Daisy in the cage) to the media, or at least to a couple of folks in the right places, like Meldrum. Instead they want to have a big, expensive meeting about releasing anything good? Getting the cart before the horse, much? Just releasing compelling footage would get media attention, and though they (the media) may not take it seriously at first, they will give it attention for money and ratings. The semi-secret squirrel bit is unnecessary at this point. Unless secret squirrel is part of "the bit." How can anyone construe this as the best way to release info of capture? It is the absolutely most expensive, backward and drawn out way to release this kind of evidence. If the third party - Ed Smith - is no longer part of the org, why is he still playing such a central role - especially if the release to Smith was itself accidental and according to him Quantra was not happy about it? Come on, folks!

Guest roblester

Steve Kulls doesn't have a body, nor does he claim to have a body, So why do you keep claiming what he would do IF he had a body. LOL

There is a load being spewed here too. Please be a man of your word.

There you go.......

• Tuesday
  • 261061_742550978_1724407066_q.jpg
    Steve Kulls
    Well ...................... A lot here taken out that is not part of this discussion..........ve.
    Below is your answer.
    As for what would occur if I had come across a body or a capture, though unlikely, is you wouldn't hear about it from me first. It would be from the nearest TV station, which my team and the specimen would show up unannounced on their doorstep at whatever time.
    Science can take place after the fact. First thing to do is get the evidence in documented, first it is actually real and witnessed, and second, who found it. This would be done by showing up at a TV station.
    Trust me, I would have enough scientific samples before anyone could swoop in and claim it for the government, and no they would be kept with the specimen they would be kept separately and in good quantity. Plus with the media coverage, it would prevent any shenanigans of any over zealous government agency.
    At that point I would let the scientific community come to me. What more would I need to prove?

Yes, it might be a hoax, but we don't know that for certain yet. So anyone saying it is a hoax as a statement of fact without evidence is just as guilty as Tim Fasano for spreading false information.

I

It has been referenced numerous times that Team Quantra is working under the advice of legal counsel. And I know that in the world of Law, you don't disclose anything until the investigation is complete, and then full disclosure is submitted. Its common practice.

Its a Hoax

Referenced by a third party supplying second hand information.. Legal council for what ? Trapping what would be the biggest discovery on planet earth...uh NOT!

Edited by adam2323

Mr. B: Your are also an unidentified entity posting. Explain how you are entitled and qualified to receive and evaluate documentation from me or anyone else. You want documentation? Get off the computer and get you butt in the field; that's where your documentation can be found.

You want names? How about yours? Do you throw it around on the internet?

There is public documentation in at least five states of these people and their project, some which is easily acessible by computer. I would have to say that if you have no more real interest in all this than to sit in front of a computer and demean folks who don't spoon feed you all the info you must have to maintain your self-assigned importance, you need an ego adjustment.

And if for some reason I gave you the impression that anything you say, believe or want is of any worth, concern or importance to me, I have to apologize for misleading you.

We are not telling the entire Bigfoot world that we have a body, sir. I see this as another stage of a hoax. Telling people they don't have any right to see proof of what you are claiming, and getting indignant that we aren't just gonna take your word for it.

Moving on...

Roblester,

Can you please summarize your last post? I got lost trying to find whatever point you were attempting to make.

Edited by Mounty

Its a Hoax

Referenced by a third party supplying second hand information.. Legal council for what ? Trapping what would be the biggest discovery on planet earth...uh NOT!

Legal Council for what? Umm... Colour of Right & Disclosure. This thing is worth millions of dollars. Every TV network is going to want coverage and without legal council they might lose out on potentially millions of dollars.

Look up what Discovery Channels net worth is. I'm sure they'd be willing to pay a pretty penny for an exclusive report.

Edited by Mounty