Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Think about all the hours put in by researchers prior to the PGF and since. All the pictures , videos, and samples of possible scat and hair analyzed. And still no identifiable proof that main stream media will accept. Now you have a LIVE SASQUATCH in a cage and your being secret about it!? with secret meetings and who knows what else your saying your doing. C'mon give me a break like Rockies said you got the goods. Pure fabrication....end of story (tall Tale) :ninja:

Guest roblester

Roblester,

Can you please summarize your last post? I got lost trying to find whatever point you were attempting to make.

Mounty,

Someone asked about Steve Kulls saying if he were to capture a Bigfoot, what would he do. They were questioning what I had posted. I had started on a interview with Steve for a report to be posted on a Yowie site ( I am not doing it, enough of them all ready ).

I posted what Steve said about that issue. I left out the rest of that reply, as it had nothing to do with that topic.

Think about all the hours put in by researchers prior to the PGF and since. All the pictures , videos, and samples of possible scat and hair analyzed. And still no identifiable proof that main stream media will accept. Now you have a LIVE SASQUATCH in a cage and your being secret about it!? with secret meetings and who knows what else your saying your doing. C'mon give me a break like Rockies said you got the goods. Pure fabrication....end of story (tall Tale) :ninja:

Yes Dear, whatever you say Dear. Oops, sorry for the "dears", force of habit. Thats my usual response to my wife when she's expressing her opinion and putting her foot down too.

Edited by Mounty

Yes Dear, whatever you say Dear. Oops, sorry for the "dears", force of habit. Thats my usual response to my wife when she's expressing her opinion and putting her foot down too.

spewed Coffee on my laptop ! That was funny !

Dont try and and give me your sarcasm in an attempt to belitlle my position or my person on this issue I have done neither to you. All I have is strongly gave my opinion on the issue I have not directly attackted you or tried to demean you in anyway.

Dont try and and give me your sarcasm in an attempt to belitlle my position or my person on this issue I have done neither to you. All I have is strongly gave my opinion on the issue I have not directly attackted you or tried to demean you in anyway.

"You are not entitled to you your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant". Harlan Ellison. When you have something tangible to back up your opinion please express it, until then my comments are as fair game as anything you say. I would love to hear your explanation on how anything I said was demeaning, in PM, this isn't the place for personal feelings... My wife is a lovely woman by the way, thats why I married her.

Edited by Mounty

Guest roblester

I had stated I would stop posting on this, and post again when this is proven real.....I need to do that. I apologize for not keeping my word :)

Especially as this is becoming a flaming war. I am not here for that, I want no part of it, I am here to discuss things like a adult.

So, I will wait patiently.

Has anybody else notice that after 924 posts on this thread there have been numerous posts stating hoax, but not one post stating this as fact. I wonder why that is? Maybe that's a good idea for a new thread topic... If I'm wrong, please quote the post stating fact.

Edited by Mounty

We are not telling the entire Bigfoot world that we have a body, sir.

Since your post was a reply to one I made, I assume that you mean it was I "telling the entire Bigfoot world that" I have a Bigfoot body. H'mm. Don't believe I've ever mentioned anyone, including myself, having a Bigfoot body.

I see this as another stage of a hoax.

If there's a hoax involved, it must be on someone else's stage.

Telling people they don't have any right to see proof of what you are claiming, and getting indignant that we aren't just gonna take your word for it.

Man, when did your spaceship land? No Bigfoot in a cage that I know of. Indignant? Not a bit, just a little confused by your rant.

Moving on...

What planet this time?

Regards Sir.

Has anybody else notice that after 924 posts on this thread there have been numerous posts stating hoax, but not one post stating this as fact. I wonder why that is?

Because all signs point to hoax?

1 - claim of proof is made

2- claim of proof in question

3- why claim can't be real

4- people who made claim in question

5- friendly debate why claim is real or hoax

6- heated debate why claim is real or hoax

7 - heated debate made personal

8- mods lock thead

return to 5 then stuck in an loop 5 to 8

:banghead:

I was very pessimistic about this whole deal.

That being said, this has become more viable as every day goes by and this latest update, regarding the invitations to Meldrum and other people in the Bigfoot community, has raised the bar even higher.

If this trip is booked and these people actually plan on attending this meeting, I'll be all ears.