Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

That my friends was another "homemade" bigfoot video. lol I'm not going to poke fun, because if cameras were more readily available in the 80's in Arkansas ( affordable! ), I'm sure my family would of made our own for laughs too.

Any thoughts on the utube video-"2 of 80 Camper films auburn bigfoot twice with Galaxy note".It looks like the classic bigfoot face,fierce, and wild, huge deepset eyes, muscles up into his ears,and a candy bar hanging out of his mouth.

Not sure where to begin.... Try:

As for the Bigfoot Research Team vid posted by Georgerm... Might be too close to the bone for some! :sarcastichand:

Guest Sasquatchum

I see over at BE, they have BIGNEWS! (don't get excited, it's only post #382 from this forum! Lol) Thanks again DriverOperator for speaking out to us.

Play by Play, Updated:

• First reported on Bigfoot Evidence on Thursday, December 27, 2012. (Good thing the world didn't end on the 21st)
  • Report was of a text message leaked by Ed Smith.
  • The text was sent by a member of the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center, Quantra Team (The Original 6), whatever that means.
  • The text stated "Daisy is in the Box", which is a code phrase for a Bigfoot (possibly Female) has been captured.
  • The Rumour Mill fires up.
  • Dec. 27, D.W. Lee does not deny the capture, and states that it did not happen in Oklahoma.
  • Dec. 28, Bigfoot Evidence reports that the Bigfoot Chicks interviewed D.W. Lee, who stated a trap was specially designed with a trigger set to close if a 350+ pound weight steps on a plate, and that a team of privately contracted scientist will examine the evidence.
  • Dec. 28, Ed Smith reports that the Bigfoot was moved from the capture site to the examination site during the early morning hours (12 miles between the two sites).
  • MABRC website crashes due to too many hits.
  • Tim Fasano says something false and not worth mentioning.
  • MABRC get their website back up and running.
  • D.W. Lee states that Ed Smith will be posting a 90 page document regarding the capture.
  • Dec. 29, More Rumours. Matt Moneymaker claims that no bigfoot has been captured. (I guess he's protecting his tv show, after all, Matt's out of work if Bigfoot is actually found; step aside Amateurs, step in Scientists)
  • Ed Smith states that he will not provide any further updates, and that any updates will come directly from Team Quantra.
  • D.W. Lee, MABRC Executive Director, has referenced us as people on the blogs, and we've been told to be patient.
  • Dec. 30, Midnight, BFF member and member of MABRC, Driveroperator, explains what he knows about "Team Quantra" & Ed Smith: A group of wealthy and technologically gifted college friends who have, for the past decade, been researching an area in Oklahoma with success, however Ed Smith was too eager to go public and therefore left the group. MABRC was the organization of choice for "Team Quantra" due to Geographic convenience.
  • Jan. 01, 2013, Ed Smith states that he will hold a meeting in Houston on Jan. 02, 2013, between Himself and Quantra. This meeting will be to discuss setting up another meeting between Quantra, MABRC and select individuals.

Edited by Mounty

No he will hold a meeting tomorrow with "Quantra" to discuss setting up a meeting with "Quantra" and whoever he thinks can lend credibility to his story.

Tim B.

No he will hold a meeting tomorrow with "Quantra" to discuss setting up a meeting with "Quantra" and whoever he thinks can lend credibility to his story.

Tim B.

Thanks for the clarification. Corrected by edit.

I'm just doing the play by play to make this story quick and easy to follow, as its getting quite convoluted. I hope its appreciated, I know it helps me stay on track...

If anybody finds any other errors in my play by play please bring them to my attention and I'll correct them. I won't be offended.

Edited by Mounty

I wonder if its safe to assume that Daisy was captured in Texas, possibly near Houston, if that's where the proposed meeting is to take place... I would think the people responsible for Daisy wouldn't want to be too far away from her, if she actually exists. In addition to that, D.W. Lee already stated that the occurrence did not take place in Oklahoma. Which means nearby Texas is a high possibility. Daisy "the lone star" Bigfoot, maybe?

Thanks for the clarification. Corrected by edit.

I'm just doing the play by play to make this story quick and easy to follow, as its getting quite convoluted. I hope its appreciated, I know it helps me stay on track...

If anybody finds any other errors in my play by play please bring them to my attention and I'll correct them. I won't be offended.

I appreciate the play by play Mounty. It makes it much easier to follow all the latest without having to go through 2 or 3 different sites. Thank you.

I hope that didn't come off as snarky- it was meant as clarifying only.

Tim B.

Nope, I didn't find it snarky at all, thats why I thanked you for the clarification. My second paragraph was for anyone who might be finding my "play by play" repetitive. I just wanted to make it clear as to why I am posting it that way. I actually welcome corrections, because my word isn't the be all and the end all, and I do get a little confused sometimes and/or I may perceive something the wrong way. So like I said, corrections and criticisms are welcome...

Edited by Mounty

If anyone wants to get more familiar with Ed Smith, here is a radio interview hosted by Darkwing and Driveroperator from 2009.

http://www.talkshoe....184282&cmd=apop

Why has it taken over 3 years for me to hear this radio broadcast? What rock have I been under? Thanks a million JRid for posting this!

Considering this interview is from 2009, and it is consistent with what Driveroperator told us a day ago, I'm somewhat intreagued as to the validity of this entire "Daisy/Ed Smith/Quantra(Original-6)/MABRC" situation. Puzzle pieces seem to be coming together, albeit rather slowly...

Edited by Mounty