Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

BFF Patron

xxxxxxxxxx Furthermore, once I had Daisy captured, I would NOT have "leaked" it on a Bigfoot forum. I would have immediately had a press conference and presented video and photographic evidence. From there, if I were profit motivated, I would start allowing scientists from universities around the world to visit Daisy. Of course, not free of charge. If money didn't matter, then scientists could observe at no cost.

In short, why has Ed Smith felt compelled to share partial info about his group, and their capture, with the Bigfoot community and no one else? Why is he not releasing one photo or video?

This does not make any sense to me. If you couple this with the fact that he's made these types of announcements in the past, without presenting any tangible evidence, then we have no choice but to doubt these extraordinary claims. If Ed comes forward with some evidence, I would be the first to congratulate him. However, without evidence, it's just one more story among thousands of other ones. No more and no less.

Right, why no PRWeb release like Ketchum, it's cheap and lights the candle just as well? LOL!

Edited by bipedalist

Melissa,

If you check in on this thread I would like to ask a few questions if you wouldn't mind?

Hello Polypodium, I will do my best.

Has anyone contacted you in any seriousness in regards to a conference call, meeting or summit associated with this situation? If so, have they offered you any reassuring information, data, photo’s/ video that would make you believe that there really is or was a “Daisy in the Box� Or if there really was an ORIG-6 or currently a Quantra group?

First of all, please understand I found out about my potential involvement along with the rest of the community. But, I have never refused to help any researcher who wanted to talk to me about a project they were involved in OR are currently involved in. But if your asking if I have been specifically contacted by Ed Smith or either of the groups you mentioned - the answer would be no - not yet. I can't speak to whether there is or ever was an Orig-6 or Quantra group - as I have never spoken with Ed Smith about either group (that I remember) but I do know he has spoke about the Orig-6 many times in the past. The Quantra group is a name that is as new to me as it is to everyone else.

Can you say if Dr. Meldrum has been contacted and if so, is he taking this situation (story) seriously?
I have no idea.

I know this isn't much information but that's all I have right now.

Edited by Melissa

I don't doubt that those with money could make the types of traps and gizmos and environment that driveoperator detailed.

I don't doubt that there could be a group of enthusiastic trust-funders who would be interested in throwing some money at finding bigfoot.

I don't doubt that one could be caught with a whole lot of cleverness and technology of all sorts, if you knew right where they were and your group was in the right place at the right time and the planets lined up correctly or something spectacular.

I don't doubt that if someone like that caught one and wanted to have their own research, they could do it.

I do doubt any group that caught one would let it go, destroy all evidence and leak dubious information onto a public website through a talking head who was not supposed to be on the top-secret email list instead of calling in scientists and having a press conference with real photos and video. OOPS!

Thanks, Melissa, for wasting a few moments of your time on this thread. I do keep checking just in case, though. It's a slow day.

Madison5716 you said:

I do doubt any group that caught one would let it go, destroy all evidence

Can I ask what your source is for this information? More importantly the "destroy all evidence" part. Thanks.

Edited by Melissa

I believe that I read that pages ago on this thread.... please don't make me go back and find it! If no one said that, then I apologize, but I am sure I read it here, on this thread.

Shaun, I did not say Dr. Meldrum had not been contacted - I do not know if he has been or not. I do not speak for others - especially Dr. Meldrum. Maybe I should have been clearer, and for that I am sorry.

Edited to add: I should mention that I was told Ed Smith is out of town on business. So, I wouldn't expect to hear anything about a "conference" until later this week or next at the earliest. If I read the comment right by Ed Smith - this is also a proposed conference and nothing set in stone. If anyone would like to correct me on that last point, feel free.

Edited by Melissa

No worries Melissa. Its me that should have been clearer I asked him, and he hasn't.

In answer to someone else's question he only sees this as a 'claim', so I don't think he's buying it either.

Edited by Shaun

Another note is I think it was just Ed Smith who proposed the conference call between all parties. I saw nothing to say Quantra was interested in partaking.